Why is fresh cool? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Why is fresh cool?

  1. #16
    RUN AWAY! Mr Elmsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    MakeRBStraightAgain
    Posts
    1,743
    Battle Record
    0-1

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    This thread brings to mind a part of human history that I will divulge upon any willing audience.

    In the earliest days of mankind pleasures were hard to come by as one had to hunt and kill to eat, engage in unspoken but acknowledged rituals to mate, and often would have to keep a weapon on hand when attempting to sleep in case of a sudden wild animal approached the area of habitation. One particular night a caveman, for this instance we shall call Bob, was attempting to start a fire via friction when his hand slipped and grazed his manhood. The feeling it caused caused Bob to have an inspired idea as he had a rough draft for an idea- the pleasure of mating without the need for a partner or possibility of reproduction.

    Exuberant, Bob began telling others of this new and novel recreational activity and it was bigger than sliced bread which, as you hopefully know, had not even been invented at this point in time. Suddenly down time had a new option besides throwing rocks at things, hunting, and slow hump rapes. But as with most trends eventually it began to lose it's luster, and some had begun to seek ways to recapture that magic. It was during one particularly dark and dreary night where a group of cavemen, exhausted from the hunt, made a decision that would forever alter the course of human events by turning what should be a single person activity into a group activity. As they had consumed a large quantity of fermented fruit their judgment had been altered. During this activity they sat in a circle by a fire and the motion was best described as a rough joking motion... and thus was borne the "circle jerk".


    And that what this thread is. A circle jerk, unabashed and with vegan undertones.

    I bid you a good day.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

  2. #17
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,662
    Battle Record
    91-69
    Accomplishments (4)
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    FL Roast Fest
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    This thread brings to mind a part of human history that I will divulge upon any willing audience.

    In the earliest days of mankind pleasures were hard to come by as one had to hunt and kill to eat, engage in unspoken but acknowledged rituals to mate, and often would have to keep a weapon on hand when attempting to sleep in case of a sudden wild animal approached the area of habitation. One particular night a caveman, for this instance we shall call Bob, was attempting to start a fire via friction when his hand slipped and grazed his manhood. The feeling it caused caused Bob to have an inspired idea as he had a rough draft for an idea- the pleasure of mating without the need for a partner or possibility of reproduction.

    Exuberant, Bob began telling others of this new and novel recreational activity and it was bigger than sliced bread which, as you hopefully know, had not even been invented at this point in time. Suddenly down time had a new option besides throwing rocks at things, hunting, and slow hump rapes. But as with most trends eventually it began to lose it's luster, and some had begun to seek ways to recapture that magic. It was during one particularly dark and dreary night where a group of cavemen, exhausted from the hunt, made a decision that would forever alter the course of human events by turning what should be a single person activity into a group activity. As they had consumed a large quantity of fermented fruit their judgment had been altered. During this activity they sat in a circle by a fire and the motion was best described as a rough joking motion... and thus was borne the "circle jerk".


    And that what this thread is. A circle jerk, unabashed and with vegan undertones.

    I bid you a good day.
    lol you're a weird dude

    to be honest though, one of my favourite bands is the circle jerks.
    BraGGin Rights: The PeePee bar King


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BraGGin Rights
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    But now I gotta do a number on ya, so i guess i might as well piss on ya next

  3. #18
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,662
    Battle Record
    91-69
    Accomplishments (4)
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    FL Roast Fest
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i dont think hes cool...

    i mean, hes ok and all...

    but hes kind of a faggot also...
    I have my good days and my bad just like everyone else
    BraGGin Rights: The PeePee bar King


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BraGGin Rights
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    But now I gotta do a number on ya, so i guess i might as well piss on ya next

  4. #19
    RUN AWAY! Mr Elmsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    MakeRBStraightAgain
    Posts
    1,743
    Battle Record
    0-1

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    lol you're a weird dude

    to be honest though, one of my favourite bands is the circle jerks.
    Bands have a peculiar way of naming themselves. But that's what you derived from my satirical history lesson?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

  5. #20
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,662
    Battle Record
    91-69
    Accomplishments (4)
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    FL Roast Fest
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Bands have a peculiar way of naming themselves. But that's what you derived from my satirical history lesson?
    lmao yeah it is. I didn't get anything out of your history lesson it just reminded me of music for some reason
    BraGGin Rights: The PeePee bar King


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BraGGin Rights
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    But now I gotta do a number on ya, so i guess i might as well piss on ya next

  6. #21
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,632
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    @Fresh is cool because he milks bulls.



    End of story.



    /Thread

  7. #22
    RUN AWAY! Mr Elmsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    MakeRBStraightAgain
    Posts
    1,743
    Battle Record
    0-1

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @Fresh is cool because he milks bulls.



    End of story.



    /Thread
    Are you implying that homosexual activities is a quality that makes a man more favorable in your opinion?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

  8. #23
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,632
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Negative.

  9. #24
    RUN AWAY! Mr Elmsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    MakeRBStraightAgain
    Posts
    1,743
    Battle Record
    0-1

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Negative.
    Works for me then. Just had to make sure. In this day and age one can't be certain about one's true intentions...
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

  10. #25
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,632
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Word.

    As they have made unisex restrooms for those who question their sexuality, as @Fresh has been confused about since puberty.

  11. #26
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,662
    Battle Record
    91-69
    Accomplishments (4)
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    FL Roast Fest
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Up.
    BraGGin Rights: The PeePee bar King


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BraGGin Rights
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    But now I gotta do a number on ya, so i guess i might as well piss on ya next

  12. #27
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,237
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    let me put something in this thread that is actually cool


  13. #28
    Gotta be Tardi Fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    18,662
    Battle Record
    91-69
    Accomplishments (4)
    LLL Champion
    FL Champion
    FL Roast Fest
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    let me put something in this thread that is actually cool

    Pretty sweet collection
    BraGGin Rights: The PeePee bar King


    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by BraGGin Rights
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    But now I gotta do a number on ya, so i guess i might as well piss on ya next

  14. #29
    The Great White
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Age
    27
    Posts
    118
    Battle Record
    0-1

    Re: Why is fresh cool?

    He's 10th Prestige, 9.0 KDR.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  15. #30
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Detox
    Posts
    2,237
    Battle Record
    2-0
    Accomplishments (1)
    OM HOF

    Re: Why is fresh cool?



    Picked up another 1911 for the collection. 1986 mil spec in a rare bright blued finish. One of my better bargain finds at 360.00

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •