User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: Why is fresh cool?

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Why is fresh cool?

This thread brings to mind a part of human history that I will divulge upon any willing audience.

In the earliest days of mankind pleasures were hard to come by as one had to hunt and kill to eat, engage in unspoken but acknowledged rituals to mate, and often would have to keep a weapon on hand when attempting to sleep in case of a sudden wild animal approached the area of habitation. One particular night a caveman, for this instance we shall call Bob, was attempting to start a fire via friction when his hand slipped and grazed his manhood. The feeling it caused caused Bob to have an inspired idea as he had a rough draft for an idea- the pleasure of mating without the need for a partner or possibility of reproduction.

Exuberant, Bob began telling others of this new and novel recreational activity and it was bigger than sliced bread which, as you hopefully know, had not even been invented at this point in time. Suddenly down time had a new option besides throwing rocks at things, hunting, and slow hump rapes. But as with most trends eventually it began to lose it's luster, and some had begun to seek ways to recapture that magic. It was during one particularly dark and dreary night where a group of cavemen, exhausted from the hunt, made a decision that would forever alter the course of human events by turning what should be a single person activity into a group activity. As they had consumed a large quantity of fermented fruit their judgment had been altered. During this activity they sat in a circle by a fire and the motion was best described as a rough joking motion... and thus was borne the "circle jerk".

And that what this thread is. A circle jerk, unabashed and with vegan undertones.

I bid you a good day.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    This thread brings to mind a part of human history that I will divulge upon any willing audience.

In the earliest days of mankind pleasures were hard to come by as one had to hunt and kill to eat, engage in unspoken but acknowledged rituals to mate, and often would have to keep a weapon on hand when attempting to sleep in case of a sudden wild animal approached the area of habitation. One particular night a caveman, for this instance we shall call Bob, was attempting to start a fire via friction when his hand slipped and grazed his manhood. The feeling it caused caused Bob to have an inspired idea as he had a rough draft for an idea- the pleasure of mating without the need for a partner or possibility of reproduction.

Exuberant, Bob began telling others of this new and novel recreational activity and it was bigger than sliced bread which, as you hopefully know, had not even been invented at this point in time. Suddenly down time had a new option besides throwing rocks at things, hunting, and slow hump rapes. But as with most trends eventually it began to lose it's luster, and some had begun to seek ways to recapture that magic. It was during one particularly dark and dreary night where a group of cavemen, exhausted from the hunt, made a decision that would forever alter the course of human events by turning what should be a single person activity into a group activity. As they had consumed a large quantity of fermented fruit their judgment had been altered. During this activity they sat in a circle by a fire and the motion was best described as a rough joking motion... and thus was borne the "circle jerk".

And that what this thread is. A circle jerk, unabashed and with vegan undertones.

I bid you a good day.
    lol you're a weird dude

to be honest though, one of my favourite bands is the circle jerks.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i dont think hes cool...

i mean, hes ok and all...

but hes kind of a faggot also...
    I have my good days and my bad just like everyone else

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    lol you're a weird dude

to be honest though, one of my favourite bands is the circle jerks.
    Bands have a peculiar way of naming themselves. But that's what you derived from my satirical history lesson?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Bands have a peculiar way of naming themselves. But that's what you derived from my satirical history lesson?
    lmao yeah it is. I didn't get anything out of your history lesson it just reminded me of music for some reason

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Fresh is cool because he milks bulls.

End of story.

/Thread

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    @Fresh is cool because he milks bulls.

End of story.

/Thread
    Are you implying that homosexual activities is a quality that makes a man more favorable in your opinion?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Negative.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Negative.
    Works for me then. Just had to make sure. In this day and age one can't be certain about one's true intentions...

Battle Record
    51-15

Word.

As they have made unisex restrooms for those who question their sexuality, as @Fresh has been confused about since puberty.

Battle Record
    96-70

Up.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

let me put something in this thread that is actually cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    let me put something in this thread that is actually cool

Pretty sweet collection

Soule

He's 10th Prestige, 9.0 KDR.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Picked up another 1911 for the collection. 1986 mil spec in a rare bright blued finish. One of my better bargain finds at 360.00

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim