User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: 40 is the biggest number: Continued

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 40 is the biggest number: Continued

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    Those parameters are yours, alter them and the dynamic changes
    those parameters are based off of the most logical conclusion. If you have a different set of parameters I'd be happy to see what they are and if I'd agree or disagree with them.

We may need a panel of judges here

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    those parameters are based off of the most logical conclusion. If you have a different set of parameters I'd be happy to see what they are and if I'd agree or disagree with them.

We may need a panel of judges here
    Lmao. It is the only true way to settle this
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    Lmao. It is the only true way to settle this
    but how do we know to pick the right panel of judges? We need a panel of judges to determine if the panel of judges is an adequate panel of judges...

Battle Record
    0-1

but how do we know to pick the right panel of judges? We need a panel of judges to determine if the panel of judges is an adequate panel of judges...
    This will solve nothing. It only brings about opinions and at best will show a few different sets of parameters. Opinions make not facts regardless of their population density.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70

This will solve nothing. It only brings about opinions and at best will show a few different sets of parameters. Opinions make not facts regardless of their population density.
    So who determines what's right? Since this isn't a math equation it is harder to have a finite answer. However logic should lead one to the conclusion that only something meant to be a number and not something that accidentally resembles a number should actually be considered a number. If I see a cloud that looks like a unicorn sniffing a leprechaun fart that does not make it a unicorn sniffing a leprechaun fart lol.

Battle Record
    0-1

So who determines what's right? Since this isn't a math equation it is harder to have a finite answer. However logic should lead one to the conclusion that only something meant to be a number and not something that accidentally resembles a number should actually be considered a number. If I see a cloud that looks like a unicorn sniffing a leprechaun fart that does not make it a unicorn sniffing a leprechaun fart lol.
    There is no "right", just what is pertinent to the immediate discussion.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70

There is no "right", just what is pertinent to the immediate discussion.
    well it is my opinion that there is no conclusion more logical than the one I have put forth.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

But that is with "biggest" being correlated to volume. And one could easily assume an island is a 1 so based upon the parameters of which you define "biggest", 1 is the biggest number.
    This claim is one without merit. As you have not provided tangible photographic evidence from an aerial perspective to substantiate said claims, as @Fresh has done in the original thread. This is mere speculation. Which holds no weight here.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

this thread needs a meme...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

lol

I suck at meme wars but I aint got shit to do cause I'm at work

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    0-1

The gloves are off... as are the trousers.

Battle Record
    96-70

The gloves are off... as are the trousers.
    why because meme?

Battle Record
    0-1

why because meme?
    You're a worldly fellow, so you've probably heard a time or two the tale of how two pals began exchanging memes. It started as playful jest but soon the memes became more passionate, more charged. The undertones are striking yet the overt tone is casual. Suddenly the meme sessions are happening at later hours when the missuses are aslumber and there are inexplicable trips to the local market for Parrot Bay Breeze four packs at nearly midnight. And it all develops into quite an unintended conundrum! You know, they once said coke and LSD and meth were legitimate medicines too.

Battle Record
    96-70

You're a worldly fellow, so you've probably heard a time or two the tale of how two pals began exchanging memes. It started as playful jest but soon the memes became more passionate, more charged. The undertones are striking yet the overt tone is casual. Suddenly the meme sessions are happening at later hours when the missuses are aslumber and there are inexplicable trips to the local market for Parrot Bay Breeze four packs at nearly midnight. And it all develops into quite an unintended conundrum! You know, they once said coke and LSD and meth were legitimate medicines too.
    lmao I do see where you're coming from