User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: 40 is the biggest number: Continued

Battle Record
    0-2

40 is the biggest number: Continued

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 40 is the biggest number: Continued

God damn United statesman that website doesn't exist

I was genuinely interested in what's it content would be

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    God damn United statesman that website doesn't exist

I was genuinely interested in what's it content would be
    Ok I'm willing to compromise that I'm American as far as continental perameters but i refuse to accept a square being considered a 0.

However one could debate that 0 is the highest number
    Incorrect. As you'll see, most zero's are indeed squared. If not rectangular, as evidenced by the zero in "40" you posted. Even that is squared, just as on a digital clock, the numbers are squared. With that said, the area around the "40" is indeed a zero. Making it the biggest number.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-1

I disagree with any of these numbers being the biggest number. "Biggest" is relative and subjective and could vary if either definition was tampered.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    Incorrect. As you'll see, most zero's are indeed squared. If not rectangular, as evidenced by the zero in "40" you posted. Even that is squared, just as on a digital clock, the numbers are squared. With that said, the area around the "40" is indeed a zero. Making it the biggest number.
    by your logic the area around the 0 in a clock or a microwave is a number (which it isn't and that's why you're wrong)

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    I disagree with any of these numbers being the biggest number. "Biggest" is relative and subjective and could vary if either definition was tampered.
    40 is the biggest number known to man. I suppose you could connect the dots (by which I mean stars) in the sky and make a number. So let's say 40 is the biggest number on earth.

Battle Record
    0-1

40 is the biggest number known to man. I suppose you could connect the dots (by which I mean stars) in the sky and make a number. So let's say 40 is the biggest number on earth.
    But that is with "biggest" being correlated to volume. And one could easily assume an island is a 1 so based upon the parameters of which you define "biggest", 1 is the biggest number.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

by your logic the area around the 0 in a clock or a microwave is a number (which it isn't and that's why you're wrong)
    This doesn't work. It would have to make a definitive number out of the the space surrounding it. And even if it does, the scale is just not big enough to even be in this conversation.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

But that is with "biggest" being correlated to volume. And one could easily assume an island is a 1 so based upon the parameters of which you define "biggest", 1 is the biggest number.
    it's what you perceive to be a number because your mind see's what you've been taught to perceive. In reality, the only thing that can be claimed as a number is something that was designed specifically to be a number, since numbers are man made. An island in the shape of a one is not a number 1 but something that resembles a 1 and nothing more.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    This doesn't work. It would have to make a definitive number out of the the space surrounding it. And even if it does, the scale is just not big enough to even be in this conversation.
    see above. You lose motherfucker!

Battle Record
    0-1

it's what you perceive to be a number because your mind see's what you've been taught to perceive. In reality, the only thing that can be claimed as a number is something that was designed specifically to be a number, since numbers are man made. An island in the shape of a one is not a number 1 but something that resembles a 1 and nothing more.
    Same can be said about the 40. Stalemate.

Battle Record
    96-70

Same can be said about the 40. Stalemate.
    but the 40 was man made and designed to be that number, it wasn't an accident. That 40 is the number 40. It was envisioned, and then realized. The island is the outcome of millions of years different processes starting from the bototm of the ocean. Nothing about that island is man made and any resemblance to something man made is purely coincidence.

Battle Record
    0-1

but the 40 was man made and designed to be that number, it wasn't an accident. That 40 is the number 40. It was envisioned, and then realized. The island is the outcome of millions of years different processes starting from the bototm of the ocean. Nothing about that island is man made and any resemblance to something man made is purely coincidence.
    There are manmade islands, to be sure, with noted examples in Dubai. However, at this juncture I am beginning to shift to conjecture.

Battle Record
    96-70

There are manmade islands, to be sure, with noted examples in Dubai. However, at this juncture I am beginning to shift to conjecture.
    this is true, but I would only accept that as a number if it fits the following criteria:

1. Must resemble a number

2. The resemblance of said number must be calculated and deliberate.

3. It is more than 12,000 square meters.

Battle Record
    0-1

this is true, but I would only accept that as a number if it fits the following criteria:

1. Must resemble a number

2. The resemblance of said number must be calculated and deliberate.

3. It is more than 12,000 square meters.
    Those parameters are yours, alter them and the dynamic changes