User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 103

Thread: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    And your first amendment means I can say your second amendment is fucking retarded. First amendment comes first so trumps your second amendment!

Like I said people like you deserve to have guns because you're not a fucking idiot. Unfortunately for you, half of these other right wings are fucking retarded and makes it hard for you to support your stance. But I guess the same goes for left wing, half of these left wings are retarded and make it hard for me to support my stance. (half is just a a number it's obviously not accurate but you get the idea)
    i dont take away any one's right to voice their opinion on the matter. In fact, i encourage people to.

i have purchased my guns and own them legally. If the day came where they banned "assault weapons" i would at that point become a criminal. Because i will never hand my guns over to anyone. Further more, when i say i will die to protect that right could possibly label me a domestic terrorist in the eyes of a crazy liberal anti-gun government

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Enoch you do have a point though. History keeps repeating and we do nothing to change it but it's wrong to assume it's gonna carry on repeating. not only that you have face stupid left wing logic like

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Einstein
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    3-1

like I said earlier (i edited in after you replied) the statistics can be misleading. For example, a domestic dispute can be an instance recorded as a violent crime. Now if guns had have been readily available who's to say that violent crime wouldn't have instead been a gun death statistic?

I'm also still waiting on your sources for these spikes in other crimes since the removal of guns
    i posted one, should i keep posting them?

the gun crime stats in America is also misleading as well. Most statistics include suicide as a gun crime. It dont help that the leftists use gun crime statistics from areas that are most heavily regulated. Its pretty counter productive

look, i realize I may come off as crazy because i stand so strong on my stance. . thats cool. I do recognize that there is an obvious gun problem in America.

However, its like AIDS. You cant cure it once you get it. . but if you educate people and provide the necessary clinics you can dramatically decrease the risk of disease.

I feel the same applies to guns.

Mental Health is a widely under funded and over looked need in America. Prisons are not the place to house the mentally ill, but thats what the vast majority of America do to their socially undesirable. Make local law enforcement agencies provide low cost classes to educate new gun owners.

Also, clean up the language of gun laws . . . The castle doctrine, stand your ground, and self defense should not have so many grey areas.

There are means outside of shitting all over the 2nd America to curve gun crimes
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 26th, 2016 at 10:58 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i posted one, should i keep posting them?

the gun crime stats in America is also misleading as well. Most statistics include suicide as a gun crime. It dont help that the leftists use gun crime statistics from areas that are most heavily regulated. Its pretty counter productive

look, i realize I may come off as crazy because i stand so strong on my stance. . thats cool. I do recognize that there is an obvious gun problem in America.

However, its like AIDS. You cant cure it once you get it. . but if you educate people and provide the necessary clinics you can dramatically decrease the risk of disease.

I feel the same applies to guns.

Mental Health is a widely under funded and over looked need in America. Prisons are not the place to house the mentally ill, but thats what the vast majority of America do to their socially undesirable. Make local law enforcement agencies provide low cost classes to educate new gun owners.

Also, clean up the language of gun laws . . . The castle doctrine, stand your ground, and self defense should not have so many grey areas.

There are means outside of shitting all over the 2nd America to curve gun crimes
    I don't think I disagree with anything you've said here

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

when i say i will die to protect that right could possibly label me a domestic terrorist in the eyes of a crazy liberal anti-gun government
    well if the amendment ever changes and you would die fighting for that right you would be a terrorist by definition

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Yeh that last one had some sense to it.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    3-1

I had a small conversation with Dev the other day. He actually thought that statistically there was a mass shooting in America everyday lol

There is never an acceptable amount of mass shootings. 1 in a lifetime is too much. But when considering the population vs occurrences, they are still fairly rare events. People just like to stand on the deaths from the really bad ones like Sandy Hook in order to reinforce their anti-gun agendas.

Gun control doesn't even work. There are laws against murder, but people still commit murder. So how do you expect more government law and regulation to lower violence? Violence does not stem from a gun, it stems from a person. Not to mention gun control is demagoguery for "only the government can wield guns unrestrained but the citizenry cannot." If you defend that last line of logic, congratulate yourselves on sharing the same sentiment as those who supported Hitler and Stalin noob.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Gun control doesn't even work. There are laws against murder, but people still commit murder. So how do you expect more government law and regulation to lower violence? Violence does not stem from a gun, it stems from a person. Not to mention gun control is demagoguery for "only the government can wield guns unrestrained but the citizenry cannot." If you defend that last line of logic, congratulate yourselves on sharing the same sentiment as those who supported Hitler and Stalin noob.
    Gun control does work, Australia is proof. You americans are so hell bent and willing to revolt if anyone tkaes your guns that it's actually mind boggling. Canada rarely EVER has mass shootings and our murder rate per capita is so much lower and this is because strict gun laws. Not to mention by having strict gun laws people grow up without gun culture and don't have these idea's stuck in their head.

You're comparing us to hitler supporters? Really? Did you read the fucking thread dumbass I never once said only government should wield guns. Kindly hoop your forehead and take a massive inward shit, the world will be happy for the tiny black hole that replaces your existence shit stain.

Battle Record
    3-1

Gun control does work, Australia is proof. You americans are so hell bent and willing to revolt if anyone tkaes your guns that it's actually mind boggling.

i dont see how you can say gun control worked in Australia. Violent crime went up PERIOD. You can take all the guns and throw a party over lower gun crime, but you do what? Just live with the fact that all other crime is up? And ignore the fact that because guns are banned, people are now less capable of protecting themselves from said violent crime? Where is the logic in that????

Canada rarely EVER has mass shootings and our murder rate per capita is so much lower and this is because strict gun laws. Not to mention by having strict gun laws people grow up without gun culture and don't have these idea's stuck in their head.
    Canada has a completely different culture then America. You are never going to get the US to adopt your Canadian peace loving views on society. You damn sure wont do it by taking our guns.

You're comparing us to hitler supporters?
    History has proven that the first step to a total government take-over is gun control. Do we all just ignore the fact that Stalin and Hitlers very first step in their agenda was to take weapons from civilians while promising the world will be rainbows and unicorns?

If you dont live in America, i dont completely understand how people even have the right to question our Second Amendment. It wasnt written for you.

As an American. I promise that if the day ever comes that someone arrives at my house to take my guns it will end in death either way.
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 27th, 2016 at 10:26 AM

Battle Record
    96-70

Canada has a completely different culture then America. You are never going to get the US to adopt your Canadian peace loving views on society. You damn sure wont do it by taking our guns.
    That's exactly the problem. You guys don't want peace. You disguise your lust for guns as needing protection. Jim jefferies laid fact on the table in this bit and he's absolutely right. I digress.

Battle Record
    96-70

As an American. I promise that if the day ever comes that someone arrives at my house to take my guns it will end in death either way.
    And I recant my previous statement saying people like you should be allowed to have guns lol you're a fucking lunatic. You're willing to kill or be killed because you have it implanted into your brain that you need guns because of the culture you live in. What a shame a smart dude like you has to be so demented because of the culture you live in. It's the same as children growing up in Radicalized groups like ISIS. They will eventually grow up to want to kill "infidels" whereas you grew up to have such a hard on for firearms that you'll murder someone just for your second amendment. Dafuq is wrong with you

Battle Record
    96-70

And as for whoami I gaurantee if somebody compared me to a hitler supporter in real life they'd be getting knocked the fuck out.

Battle Record
    3-1

That's exactly the problem. You guys don't want peace. You disguise your lust for guns as needing protection. Jim jefferies laid fact on the table in this bit and he's absolutely right. I digress.
    I do not deny that I love my guns for recreation. I absolutely love going to the range and blowing cinder blocks into dust. I also LOVE that i have the right as an american to use those same firearms to protect my family and my property from criminal elements. I get that everything is all lovely for Canadians, but the reality is much different for you and I.

You are right. I do not want peace at the expense of removing any of my constitutional rights

And I recant my previous statement saying people like you should be allowed to have guns lol you're a fucking lunatic. You're willing to kill or be killed because you have it implanted into your brain that you need guns because of the culture you live in. What a shame a smart dude like you has to be so demented because of the culture you live in. It's the same as children growing up in Radicalized groups like ISIS. They will eventually grow up to want to kill "infidels" whereas you grew up to have such a hard on for firearms that you'll murder someone just for your second amendment. Dafuq is wrong with you
    lol at demented. .

I actually give a shit about my freedoms. And honestly, if people are not willing to stand up and fight for those freedoms whether its against foreign threat or their own government then they are cowards and do not deserve to be called Americans. The Constitution is worth dying for, as many soldiers have already done for the good of their country and just about every other country in the free world.

here is the truth of the matter

the only argument i need in anything is the second amendment. thats it.

if i ever wanted to live in a country where everyone is scared of them big bad evil guns that just jumps up by themselves and starts killing people Canada, Australia, or the UK might be a good place for me to start looking.

until then. . .

. . .sorry my guns offend you
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 27th, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Battle Record
    96-70

The problem with you is, you don't understand that gun control isn't about taking everybody's guns away, it's about preventing the wrong people getting their hands on them. Now by saying what you've said, you've demonstrated that you're not the type of person who should be allowed to own guns. If you had a cool demeanor and were not worried about people taking your guns because you're a responsible gun owner than you would be fit to own guns. You've clearly shown that you're a loose cannon.