User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

I agree that buying large quantities of ammo should warrant a red flag as well as government eyes to take a look.

If a Mujahed Ibn Abdul-Karim sends $20,000 to a family member abroad...you would agree that's a red flag because of possible links to "terrorism".

A white man buying large quantities of ammo should also raise suspicion, as domestic terrorism is indeed on the rise.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    I agree that buying large quantities of ammo should warrant a red flag as well as government eyes to take a look.

If a Mujahed Ibn Abdul-Karim sends $20,000 to a family member abroad...you would agree that's a red flag because of possible links to "terrorism".

A white man buying large quantities of ammo should also raise suspicion, as domestic terrorism is indeed on the rise.
    exactly.

Mujahed is just as likely not to be a terrorist as Bobby Gus but they should both be treated with the same caution.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

seems like for all these regulations to work you would have to place a whole lot of trust and faith into a government that has already proven a bad track record for handling pretty much anything at all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-2

i hate when Australia is used as an example of what would happen if guns were banned in the US...

we already have places, right here in the US where guns have been banned...
    go look how theyve worked out...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

I know Mujahed Ibn Abdul-Karim... he goes by Moe around these parts and is often found drinking those bud light lime-a-ritas and screaming at fire hydrants. Not like a whisper scream, I'm talking "MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE HELP" volume. He also says he knows you from Vietnam. Not the war, but trips you took there every year. You always seemed to come back happier from those there trips too... much happier.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i hate when Australia is used as an example of what would happen if guns were banned in the US...

we already have places, right here in the US where guns have been banned...
    go look how theyve worked out...
    but my argument isn't banning guns it's regulating guns and ammunition and having better screening processes in place.

It's objective fact that Colorado Theater massacre could have been prevented

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    but my argument isn't banning guns it's regulating guns and ammunition and having better screening processes in place.

It's objective fact that Colorado Theater massacre could have been prevented
    i agree with you that regulations are too loose...
    but there should be NO banning of any firearms, period... which regardless of what you want, that is the goal of the left.... to remove them from the equation..

this is not an island in the middle of a vast ocean with no bordering countries and a contained society that operates within itself...

this is a country bordering another country run by cartels, and a criminal element that is almost a passage of rite within our youth...
    taking guns away from people here is not the same as taking them away in Australia... taking them away here leaves unarmed law abiding citizens mingling with well armed criminals... period...

not to mention this is a day and age where anyone with a couple thousand bucks can cop a decent 3d printer and make as many guns as they want....

Battle Record
    96-70

i agree with you that regulations are too loose...
    but there should be NO banning of any firearms, period... which regardless of what you want, that is the goal of the left.... to remove them from the equation..

this is not an island in the middle of a vast ocean with no bordering countries and a contained society that operates within itself...

this is a country bordering another country run by cartels, and a criminal element that is almost a passage of rite within our youth...
    taking guns away from people here is not the same as taking them away in Australia... taking them away here leaves unarmed law abiding citizens mingling with well armed criminals... period...

not to mention this is a day and age where anyone with a couple thousand bucks can cop a decent 3d printer and make as many guns as they want....
    well I consider my self liberal but definitely not far left by any stretch. I agree with some right ideologies and policies just not many of them.

Also don't forget the Moose from canada they are vicious when cornered that's the number 1 reason some of us arm ourselves

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    well I consider my self liberal but definitely not far left by any stretch. I agree with some right ideologies and policies just not many of them.

Also don't forget the Moose from canada they are vicious when cornered that's the number 1 reason some of us arm ourselves
    Canada is our hat.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Canada is our hat.
    Are you calling Mexico the shit stained undies of the USA?

Lmaoo
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    96-70

Canada is our hat.
    usa is our undergarments

Battle Record
    96-70

Lmaoo
    rofl this kills me

Battle Record
    0-2

Lmaoo
    yes... and hawaii is a fly trying to buzz its way onto them shits...