User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 103

Thread: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Part 1

[youtube]0rR9IaXH1M0[/youtube]

Part 2

[youtube]a9UFyNy-rw4[/youtube]

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Jim Jefferies on Gun control

Hasn't been a single gun massacre since their buyback but violent crimes went up 63% in Australia

and the buyback program costed taxpayers 500 million dollars
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 26th, 2016 at 09:37 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Funny shit posted this up a while ago. A vein pooped in useless's neck.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    Hasn't been a single gun massacre since their buyback but violent crimes went up 63% in Australia

and the buyback program costed taxpayers 500 million dollars
    Do you have a source for the violent crimes going up 63%? Hopefully from a non conservative source.

And if violent crime went up 63% how many of these crimes include murder? A violent crime can be a domestic dispute, which could have ended in a shooting murder instead of just a violent crime had guns been readily available. I hope you see where I'm coming from.

Costing taxpayers money is fine by me if it means people aren't getting killed at random.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    Funny shit posted this up a while ago. A vein pooped in useless's neck.
    he's american and from the south logic would do that to him

Enoch seems logical enough and has a good head on his shoulders, I think he's the type of person who should be able to own a gun no doubt. Useless I'm not so sure about lol

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Do you have a source for the violent crimes going up 63%? Hopefully from a non conservative source.

And if violent crime went up 63% how many of these crimes include murder? A violent crime can be a domestic dispute.

Costing taxpayers money is fine by me if it means people aren't getting killed at random.
    its all quite well documented

here is a 5 second search https://www.truthorfiction.com/austr...r-crime-rates/

costing taxpayers is fine by you? lets talk about that

there is 88 guns for every 100 Americans

By banning the guns, you do two things.

a- leave law abiding citizens defenseless against criminals with guns

and b - turn people who have legally purchased and owned fire arms into criminals because they wont give up their guns

People really just need to understand that the gun ownership per population is so high in America that it simply can not be regulated by trying to take guns out of peoples hands.

go ask people in Chicago how gun restrictions are working out for their state

whats the quickest way to start another civil war in America? come for our guns.
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 26th, 2016 at 09:55 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

its all well quite documented

here is a 5 second search https://www.truthorfiction.com/austr...r-crime-rates/

costing taxpayers is fine by you? lets talk about that

there is 88 guns for every 100 Americans

By banning the guns, you do two things.

a- leave law abiding citizens defenseless against criminals with guns

and b - turn people who have legally purchased and owned fire arms into criminals because they wont give up their guns

People really just need to understand that the gun ownership per population is so high in America that it simply can not be regulated by trying to take guns out of peoples hands.

whats the quickest way to start another civil war in America? come for our guns.
    Gun Control is not Gun eradication. Gun control means more thorough background checks, less assault rifles, and raising the cost of these guns. As level headed as you are, there are many others that don't have your disposition and are wild cards. You're (and people like you) the last person/people I'd like to take guns away from. But there are fucked up people out there who get their hands on these guns. Gun free zones maybe aren't the best idea but the people who are allowed to have guns in these zones should be paid a good wage and trained and be evaluated thoroughly. Citizens should not be walking around with AR15's and shit that's absolutely retarded. Not to mention I've seen experiments where cops will just talk to a white person who's legally walking around with a gun but arrest black people who are doing the exact same thing. dafuq kinda shit is that

Battle Record
    3-1

Gun Control is not Gun eradication.
    contradiction coming in

Gun control means more thorough background checks, less assault rifles, and raising the cost of these guns.
    ASSAULT RIFLES are already banned. You cant just call a rifle an assault rifle based on how it looks and because you can cycle more then 10 rounds in it before reloading. To ban AR's, G3's, AK's, or any other type of semi automatic rifle is eradication.

As level headed as you are, there are many others that don't have your disposition and are wild cards. You're (and people like you) the last person/people I'd like to take guns away from. But there are fucked up people out there who get their hands on these guns.
    my ability to protect myself from these kind of people and the FACT that the Constitution gives me the right to protect myself trumps peoples feelings on this matter

Gun free zones maybe aren't the best idea but the people who are allowed to have guns in these zones should be paid a good wage and trained and be evaluated thoroughly.
    you cant force mental evaluations and raise prices on guns and ammunition. All you do is create a society were people with means can afford to own firearms, while impoverish people are assed out.

Citizens should not be walking around with AR15's and shit that's absolutely retarded.
    why not? IF they are just walking down the road responsibly with a rifle on their back, how is that hurting anyone else?

Not to mention I've seen experiments where cops will just talk to a white person who's legally walking around with a gun but arrest black people who are doing the exact same thing.
    thats a different argument all together. some cops are just ignorant on the law . . . some are racists. . . but there are now several open carry organizations that contain people of all colors that organize city walks and help to educate people in free to carry states. Everything is done through education.

I realize we live in a world of crazy people. But I always fall back to this. .

you cant blame the gun for peoples actions.

Just as you cant blame cars for the nut job who plows through a crowd of people on the street, cant blame planes for hijackers running them into buildings, cant blame pressure cookers from blowing up sporting events etc. . . . evil people will find a way to carry out their sick and twisted actions regardless if guns are banned or not.

Battle Record
    29-24

After having this debate with Enoch before I can safely say that he will refute any logical argument that means they take away his guns.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    After having this debate with Enoch before I can safely say that he will refute any logical argument that means they take away his guns.
    there is no logic behind taking guns from law abiding citizens

NONE

Battle Record
    29-24

There is no logical reason for taking a choking hazard off a toddler who's never choked before.

None.

Battle Record
    96-70

my ability to protect myself from these kind of people and the FACT that the Constitution gives me the right to protect myself trumps peoples feelings on this matter
    And your first amendment means I can say your second amendment is fucking retarded. First amendment comes first so trumps your second amendment!

Like I said people like you deserve to have guns because you're not a fucking idiot. Unfortunately for you, half of these other right wings are fucking retarded and makes it hard for you to support your stance. But I guess the same goes for left wing, half of these left wings are retarded and make it hard for me to support my stance. (half is just a a number it's obviously not accurate but you get the idea)

Battle Record
    96-70

there is no logic behind taking guns from law abiding citizens

NONE
    we don't want to take guns from law abiding citizens, we want to make them harder to access. Australia is proof that gun control saves lives. You can't logically crawl your way out of visible and verifiable proof.

Battle Record
    3-1

we don't want to take guns from law abiding citizens, we want to make them harder to access. Australia is proof that gun control saves lives. You can't logically crawl your way out of visible and verifiable proof.
    if you remove guns you remove gun related crimes. i will give you that

but what is it really helping when every other type of crimes spike?

Australia was proof of that

Battle Record
    96-70

if you remove guns you remove gun related crimes. i will give you that

but what is it really helping when every other type of crimes spike?

Australia was proof of that
    like I said earlier (i edited in after you replied) the statistics can be misleading. For example, a domestic dispute can be an instance recorded as a violent crime. Now if guns had have been readily available who's to say that violent crime wouldn't have instead been a gun death statistic?

I'm also still waiting on your sources for these spikes in other crimes since the removal of guns