User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Day Off + Bored = CHAOS!

Day Off + Bored = CHAOS!

It's beautiful out today in good 'ol sunny Florida. It's Friiiiiday, day off and tryna figure out what to do.
    Beach or pool? Leanin' towards the pool.

Anyone got any exciting weekend plans?

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Day Off + Bored = CHAOS!

Hitting up the paint ball scene and possibly getting with the fam to catch these playoffs around a grill full of steaks. That's the business.But that pool sound like a good move too.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Hitting up the paint ball scene and possibly getting with the fam to catch these playoffs around a grill full of steaks. That's the business.But that pool sound like a good move too.
    Ya know...that's one thing I've neva done. Paint ball! Definitely want to and hubby and I keep sayin' "we'll go this wknd, we'll go nxt wknd" but neva pans out, lol. One day.
    Sounds like my kinda weekend!! Ya...poolside is gonna be the way to go its lookin' like. Not up to washin' the ride and never ride out to the beach in a dirty whip. Too lazy right now so I'm thinkin' the pool is where it's at.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CrypticVixen View Post
    Ya know...that's one thing I've neva done. Paint ball! Definitely want to and hubby and I keep sayin' "we'll go this wknd, we'll go nxt wknd" but neva pans out, lol. One day.
    Sounds like my kinda weekend!! Ya...poolside is gonna be the way to go its lookin' like. Not up to washin' the ride and never ride out to the beach in a dirty whip. Too lazy right now so I'm thinkin' the pool is where it's at.
    You gotta do it! Don't go if you planning on hitting the pool tho. You will have bruises and they will take your husband in for questioning lol it's hella fun. Either going to do that or go to the shooting range to relieve some stress!

You gotta do it! Don't go if you planning on hitting the pool tho. You will have bruises and they will take your husband in for questioning lol it's hella fun. Either going to do that or go to the shooting range to relieve some stress!
    HAHAHAHAHA!! Right?!?! Def don't need my lil 10 time felon goin' back to lock up again thas for dang sure so thx for the advice, lmao. The range is no doubt one of my fave past times. (looks for recent silhoutte pic - #headshotsftw)

Battle Record
    0-1

I like on warm side of fl

Battle Record
    277-128

word. girls with guns are sexy af to me.

word. girls with guns are sexy af to me.
    *mental note made*

Battle Record
    277-128

*mental note made*
    Oh no you don't. You ain't getting me shot at! Better erase that note or I'll have you banned like a fetish.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

LOL, you're fat bro lololol...

Oh no you don't. You ain't getting me shot at! Better erase that note or I'll have you banned like a fetish.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! (thinks of Men In Black - Will Smith - "just use your blinky thingy on her!") "Banned like a fetish" !??! Now that is a completely different kinda mental note in it's entirety! lmao!

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

It's beautiful out today in good 'ol sunny Florida. It's Friiiiiday, day off and tryna figure out what to do.
    Beach or pool? Leanin' towards the pool.

Anyone got any exciting weekend plans?
    727??? is that St. Pete?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boss lady View Post
    I like on warm side of fl
    ^^^^ Dafuq did she just say?????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    727??? is that St. Pete?

- - - Updated - - -

WhatchU know 'bout tha durty durty E??!

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

WhatchU know 'bout tha durty durty E??!
    other then being born in jacksonville and living in Palm Bay/Brevard Co. . . . nothing i guess

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

727??? is that St. Pete?

- - - Updated - - -

LMMFAO!! I had to wonder the exact same, but tryna play nice especially since I don't think she battles. I didn't know there WASN'T a "NON" warm side of FLA! hahahahahaha. But ya know...she bad. She from "Brooklyn." hhahaha. #icrackmyselfup

- - - Updated - - -

other then being born in jacksonville and living in Palm Bay/Brevard Co. . . . nothing i guess
    Ahhh...anotha native. Nioce! The Berg & Lar-ghetto are my stompin' grounds. Neva been to your neck of the woods. Lil too country for this chik. City gurl thru n thru.