Re: Welcome/Introduction to RB

It's cool we still chat and all!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Hi Velma!
    You rap, too?

FOR ALL YALL THAT DONT INOW ME I WAS BROOKLYN ON THIS SITE.. THE MOST TERRIFYING DOMINANT MC THERE WAS ON RB. I DISSED THE SITE ON A TRACK AND TOOK MY TALENTS ELSEWHERE BUT IF YOU A REAL RB HEAD THEN YOU KNOW ME,IM TALKING EARLY 2000’S ANYBODY REMEMBER ME HOLLA BUT RIGHT NOW HALF YALL AINT WORTH MY TIME 🤣

@Sniperloc You still rap, I take it?

Hi Pim nice to have you! ✌️

Been rapping long?

I can't believe this stuff still goes on - found this website randomly while on my phone the other day and haven't seen this stuff since way back in the day (B-Boys, RapForums, RapMusic, etc..) when I was a young teenager. I'm talking like, 2005ish...

I don't rap nor do I produce music. I'm a grown ass man and registered on the forum incase I get a wild hair up my ass one day about doing league shit again just to have fun. Cheers to all.

Hey, I'm close to middle age and I still consider myself a teenager, ready to express all four elements! 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura View Post
    I can't believe this stuff still goes on - found this website randomly while on my phone the other day and haven't seen this stuff since way back in the day (B-Boys, RapForums, RapMusic, etc..) when I was a young teenager. I'm talking like, 2005ish...

I don't rap nor do I produce music. I'm a grown ass man and registered on the forum incase I get a wild hair up my ass one day about doing league shit again just to have fun. Cheers to all.
    haha i forgot all about bboys. that and ughh were the underground of the mainstream net forums
    po'ethics /
    abstanticollective.

They can go on ahead and unsticky this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Steak View Post
    They can go on ahead and unsticky this thread.
    It's pretty cool that we're on a sticky yicky pattern though, IMHO! 😏

Whattup y'all. I'm here to make music, make progress in the further tightening of my rhyme skills, make fans, and maybe even make a few friends. Came here from RR in hopes that the textcee/webrapper community is not dead yet.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Welcome!

Nice to have you, Big~ 🤜

Soule

Hi. I'm Soule'. Been sober now for three days. I like long swims in the ocean and petting zoos.