User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: KOTD - Rap Battle - Iron Solomon vs Dizaster | #BO6ix

KOTD - Rap Battle - Iron Solomon vs Dizaster | #BO6ix

Just scored Iron Solomon vs Dizaster using the Battlerap Scorer (B.A.R.S.) app on my iPhone. I had Iron Solomon winning 2-1 in rounds, but had Dizaster winning in 417 to 396 in points. Round 1, Iron Solomon had 122 punches + 20 performance = 142, Dizaster had 105 punches + 22 performance = 127. Round 2, Iron Solomon had 122 punches + 19 performance = 141, Dizaster had 99 punches + 21 performance = 120. Round 3, Iron Solomon had 95 punches + 20 performance = 115, Dizaster had 145 punches + 25 performance = 170. Great battle from both rappers. This is what the title match should have looked like. The app is currently free and here are the links if anyone is interested in seeing how I scored this: Android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rapscorer.bars
    Apple link
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/bars...067157153?mt=8

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Iron Solomon vs Dizaster

I used this app before. Its inaccurate. I used it in the @Fresh vs barcotic baytke
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Lol @ battle rap scorer. Like anyone cares that much

And lol @ this thinly veiled attempt to advertise.
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    6-13

......who needs an app to judge battle? Foh

Battle Record
    0-2

you should get an app to help you wiht marketing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol. The winner of a close battle (or most battles) is subjective anyhow. Higher number of punches does not equate to winning.

Awards PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by dbreak View Post
    Just scored Iron Solomon vs Dizaster using the Battlerap Scorer (B.A.R.S.) app on my iPhone. I had Iron Solomon winning 2-1 in rounds, but had Dizaster winning in 417 to 396 in points. Round 1, Iron Solomon had 122 punches + 20 performance = 142, Dizaster had 105 punches + 22 performance = 127. Round 2, Iron Solomon had 122 punches + 19 performance = 141, Dizaster had 99 punches + 21 performance = 120. Round 3, Iron Solomon had 95 punches + 20 performance = 115, Dizaster had 145 punches + 25 performance = 170. Great battle from both rappers. This is what the title match should have looked like. The app is currently free and here are the links if anyone is interested in seeing how I scored this: Android
    Apple link
    what in the home of Shaitan?! lmao!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

The app actually isn't a bad idea for judged battles. I've been saying judged battles should have a "score card" or something similar to how a fight is judged. A lot of wack explanations for judging a battle happen. Having a standard that judges need to go with is ideal. Gives credibility to it. I'm about to download and try it out b.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

would havbe been better to just post the battle lol

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by dbreak View Post
    Apple link
    The system is a flawed imo. I think the way you score "punches" should be done differently. And the general scoring should be done a lil different as well. Cool idea though. I actually hit up @God of War about making an app like this a while ago.

A.i

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

this battle is super flames. Iron Man killed it though. He's rusty ending his rounds but there's soo much substance that you could snort it. Diz was dope too but he lost when he started flowin in his native tongue and repeating punches. It was better than Illmaculates lame as attempt at keeping his chain smh

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    this battle is super flames. Iron Man killed it though. He's rusty ending his rounds but there's soo much substance that you could snort it. Diz was dope too but he lost when he started flowin in his native tongue and repeating punches. It was better than Illmaculates lame as attempt at keeping his chain smh
    Illmac pissed me off in that battle lol. Rone beat the fack out of him.

A.i

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Word. He was under the influence and Rone was well prepared.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Word. He was under the influence and Rone was well prepared.
    Almost seemed like he didn't care about keeping the title. I thought he was gonna have it for a while after watching him take it from Pat

A.i

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Almost seemed like he didn't care about keeping the title. I thought he was gonna have it for a while after watching him take it from Pat
    Word I wasn't a fan of his rounds vs Pat because again, I don't think Pat showed up to his full potential either. Didn't have his usual fire bars.