User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free scoring app

Free scoring app

We've just released a free battlerap scoring app on Apple itunes and Google play called Battlerap scorer ("B.A.R.S."). As far as I know this is the only app for this purpose. Our goal is to create the best possible app for this community. We need feedback on what fans like or don't like about the app. Simply stating that it sucks or is great doesn't help, giving us specifics about the app does help. Enjoy the app and we would love to hear your feedback.

Re: Free scoring app

How about you start off by explaining exactly what the app does? Simply stating it exists doesn't help; giving us specifics about the app does help.

Quote Originally Posted by idealizt View Post
    How about you start off by explaining exactly what the app does? Simply stating it exists doesn't help; giving us specifics about the app does help.
    Fair enough. One of my frustrations is that you watch a battle, which in your mind is a clear win, and someone online claims the other person bodied them. So I created an app which would help scoring a battle, so that when this type of debate emerges, you can show WHY it is that you believe a certain rapper won. I get that scoring a battle is difficult and there are issues around scoring an art form, but regardless this is frequently done. I developed a scoring system which would work well in an app form and wouldn't take long to do, so that you can score while watching an event. The app explains the scoring system. Since I'm looking for feedback, there isn't much point covering everything here. I want to see if the app is clearly understood and works to people's liking. Anyway, thanks for the comment and interest. I should have made things clearer.

Just scored Illmac vs Rone with the app. This is considered a debatable battle. I had Illmac winning 2-1, but it was very close.
    Round 1 Rone Illmac
    punches 85 70
    performance 23 18
    score 108 88
    winner: Rone

Round 2
    punches 68 85
    performance 21 17
    score 89 102
    winner: Illmac

Round 3
    punches 63 77
    performance 24 18
    score 87 95

Total score 284 285

The total score gives an idea how close this was and how I agree with the comment that Illmac had better lines but Rone had a better performance.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by dbreak View Post
    Just scored Illmac vs Rone with the app. This is considered a debatable battle. I had Illmac winning 2-1, but it was very close.
    Round 1 Rone Illmac
    punches 85 70
    performance 23 18
    score 108 88
    winner: Rone

Round 2
    punches 68 85
    performance 21 17
    score 89 102

Round 3
    punches 63 77
    performance 24 18
    score 87 95

Total score 284 285

The total score gives an idea how close this was and how I agree with the comment that Illmac had better lines but Rone had a better performance.
    damn, if that's how the app scored that battle it sucks lol. Illmac only won the 3rd if any round of that battle. His 1st 2 rounds were hot garbage.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Can't find the app on Google Play though @God of War see what I'm talking about? I know I ain't the only one lol

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Nah, Illmac won 2-1 easy. Rone was weak overall. His win further proved KOTD is full of riders.