Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Since its tornado season

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Since its tornado season

For me anyway

Any of u ever experienced one? Currently have a 16 hr tornado warning in effect

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Since its tornado season

lol

sorry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

Ur not sorry, it's 6:30 am and my phone won't stop with those damn weather alerts

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

LOL

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    For me anyway

Any of u ever experienced one? Currently have a 16 hr tornado warning in effect
    Had some in the area, there's been more the last couple of years than I remember from my childhood.

Add & Follow

·

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

move to new york
    Make Front Lines Great Again

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Tornado SEASON?

Like a whole seasons worth of tornadoes? Wtf.
    So for 3 Mo's out the year...every fkn yr, ur at risk of, not a tornado.. But TORNADOES.. as in plural..as in multiple?
    Wtf
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

First tornado i been through was an F2 that went through our backyard in Jacksonville. Didnt do any damage other then knocking some trees down and bending the sheet metal back on our shed.

Second tornado was an F3 in Volusia back in 1998. We made out o.k., but like 25 people got killed and over 100 people were injured

Third Tornado was actually a water spout that cut in front of me on a bridge while driving down I-10 in Louisiana. Insurance totaled my car due to hail damage

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Letterman I think was involved in one

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

We had a tornado in Ottawa here back in 96 i think

Fucker uprooted the tree that had my tire swing on it. I never did get that tire swing back up smh

Pretty sure I survived one when I was 4. Crazy ass thunderstorm was occurring and then a big ass pine tree crashed right through the living room. Think my mom said lightning struck the tree or some shit, but I remembered even at that age that shit didn't make sense. As I got older, I realized it was most likely a tornado. Used to have frequent tornado watches throughout my life no matter where I've lived from NC to VA to TX. The past several years it has upgraded to frequent tornado warnings lasting nearly all damn day. Definitely had tornados land around me but never to where I've seen them with my own two eyes. Just had a ~12 hour tornado warning a couple weeks ago. Shit had me pumped; I kept running outside in hopes of seeing one but never did unfortunately. Pretty much once hurricane season kicks up is when we start seeing the tornado warnings come about.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Yeah we get tornados, tornado warnings/watches on the regular in Louisiana.

Battle Record
    0-2

i live in a place with not so many open areas...so ive never dealt with any tornadoes myself, really rare to get them here.... there been a fuckload of 'warnings' on the tv throughout my life, but nothing ever happens...

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

I've only been through 2, but fuckers are nasty

Last year an ef3 barreled through an outlying city and fucked shit up, the town I live in is more populated and less open space so we don't get them as often, mostly just the wind and hail damage is what we end up getting.

We're supposed to get in total over a foot of rain today and tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    Tornado SEASON?

Like a whole seasons worth of tornadoes? Wtf.
    So for 3 Mo's out the year...every fkn yr, ur at risk of, not a tornado.. But TORNADOES.. as in plural..as in multiple?
    Wtf

Yeh I live right in the outskirts of tornado alley lol

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

LOL

sorry