User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 'They'

Battle Record
    10-1

'They'

They inject me with doubts that I don't need,
    They cut me with insecurity to make me bleed.
    They choke me with fear to watch me die,
    They starve me of truth to hide their lie.
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: 'They'

This was bliss.
    Four lines full of satisfaction, for me.
    I liked it a lot.

I wish you could have written more, only because I'd love to have more of this type of thing.
    Straight to the point, no mucking around, no wishy washy language, but bullseyeing the cause.
    You got it with this one.

Nice one Touch.

(I could have easily had more of this to read though...easily.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

Friends, family, peers... society itself? 'They'. They tend to say things like 'you can't accomplish that', 'you can't do this', 'that's bad'... They tend to say a lot of things, don't they? Not that it's all wrong, or it's all right. Navigating the sea of they's is a difficult task we all undertake. But, I suppose this version of they is the toxic people of our lives. The toxicity we don't need... or do we need it? Sometimes the anger and desire to prove wrong is stronger than encouragement. What a strange world we live in, huh? Straightforward, blunt, yet there are ways to read this. Not all will look at it the same way. Another short, simple piece (on the surface), Touch. I like that about your writing. I'm always happy to read more from you.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Deep. The interpretation is vivid. I can sense the hate like a freed captive. you pull some emotions out and introspect into this thing we call life. I like the brevity too because it builds an ending that have us decipher and enjoy. Other than what the others said this is brilliantly crafted.

Best Topical Writer: 143