User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 56

Thread: Gym thread

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Gym thread

[youtube]hZPYTIPb2To[/youtube]

Bench tips
    AI

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

U should see my arms.. I lift fucking cars with them shits
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Awww... you have a matchbox collection?

How cute.
    AI

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

lol
    Make Front Lines Great Again
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-44

Any new fighting videos chrit?

whole family knows how to fight, fathers a decorated marine with a black belt in ueichi ryu, one step brother won a youth division boxing champion in CT back in the day, with boxing comp from all over new england. other step brother was a bouncer for the middle east in cambridge for a long time, toughest 500+ pound guy youll ever meet, with a heart of gold. I personally practice northern shaolin, specifically tong long. Ive practiced in the jiann shyong kung fu center under Dr. Kaychi leung for a little bit, I practice multiple forms of praying mantis, mostly Bong po, spear hand, and 6 harmonies. I've also learned about reaction time just from keeping the little critters for about ten years now. you have to be fast, unpredictable, and go for the throat.

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by _Lyrics View Post
    Any new fighting videos chrit?

whole family knows how to fight, fathers a decorated marine with a black belt in ueichi ryu, one step brother won a youth division boxing champion in CT back in the day, with boxing comp from all over new england. other step brother was a bouncer for the middle east in cambridge for a long time, toughest 500+ pound guy youll ever meet, with a heart of gold. I personally practice northern shaolin, specifically tong long. Ive practiced in the jiann shyong kung fu center under Dr. Kaychi leung for a little bit, I practice multiple forms of praying mantis, mostly Bong po, spear hand, and 6 harmonies. I've also learned about reaction time just from keeping the little critters for about ten years now. you have to be fast, unpredictable, and go for the throat.
    Nope. I'm old. Just do some BJJ now and then. Other than that, I primarily train in powerlifting.
    AI

Battle Record
    41-13

Rest day for me... still hit up a light workout with some rows and biceps.

Nothing heavy... just trying to keep my back loose.
    AI

Soule

What's your weekly workout and dietary routine?

Awards PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Chrit. View Post
    I think the last time I maxed my bench it was 425?

Squat was 675 but I fucked up my back... most Ive touched since then is only like 405. I'm slowly working at getting that back up where it should be though.
    damn son! thats almost as much as Ronnie Coleman. Good stuff man. I max 2 plates and a quarter on each side. Can't seem to break that plateau.

Battle Record
    41-13

Quote Originally Posted by Goliath View Post
    What's your weekly workout and dietary routine?
    This week:

Monday
    Olympic Squat 4-6x10-12 at 62.5-67.5%
    Front Squat 3-4x10-12 at 62.7-67.5%
    GHR or Hamstring Curls 3x12

Tuesday
    Widegrip Bench 3-5x8-10 at 67.5-72.5%
    Competition Bench 2-4x8-10 at 67.5-72.5%
    DB Rows 4x12, Chest Supported or 1-Arm DB Rows are fine. I personally prefer Chest Supported.
    DB Skullcrushers 3x12
    DB Upright Rows 3x12

Wednesday
    Deadlift 4-6x6-8 at 72.5-77.5% or 6rm, if you feel strong go to 6rm, if you feel tired, do the sets.
    Box Deadlift 3-5x6-8 at 72.5-77.5%
    GHR or Hamstring Curls 3x12
    Front Squats, Olympic Squats Leg Press or Belt Squats 2-3x8 at 67.5-72.5%.

Thursday
    Off

Friday
    Olympic Squat 4-6x8-10 at 67.5-72.5%
    Leg Press 4-6x8-10 at 9 RPE, if you don’t have a leg press Belt Squat (loading pin and belt is fine), Front Squat and Box Squat are fine replacements.
    BB Hip Thrust 3x12
    Box Deadlifts or 3” Block Pulls 2-3x8 at 65-70%

Saturday
    Closegrip Bench 4-6x6-8 at 72.5-77.5% or 6rm, if you feel strong go to 6rm, if you feel tired, do the sets.
    Incline Bench 4-6x6-8 at 72.5-77.5%
    Lat Pulldowns or Pullups 4x12
    DB Flies 3x12
    DB Curls 3x12
    AI

Soule

Just one off day every week? Or just this week?

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna cut weight, what's the best way to do that and how long will it take?

Battle Record
    41-13

Just one off day every week? Or just this week?

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna cut weight, what's the best way to do that and how long will it take?

Thursday/Sunday are rest days.

And what do you mean by cut weight? Lose weight? Better your body composition? What?
    AI

Soule

Both really. I wanna get down to 215. I'm currently around 285-290.

Battle Record
    41-13

Both really. I wanna get down to 215. I'm currently around 285-290.
    So thats going to take atleast a year to do it right.

Just get on a good lifting program... and don't pay attention to the weight, pay attention to bodyfat percentage. Then start tracking your calories and run at a deficit.

Look up what your BMR is and aim for a few hundred calories less than that a day. Cut out all processed sugar from your diet.
    AI

Soule

Nice. Thanks. That's basically what I been doing.