Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Hey mate.

Hope you're well.

I think you are the person I've 'known' the longest here of everyone. Before RW we were both on something like EminemWorld or EminemBoard ... Denz's first site. I was "I'm_Pissed". That was in early 2003 and I was your premiere dickrider. Testament to this is the fact that to this day I know the chorus of your song 'tears on your cheeks' over the paparazzi beat. I almost wet myself when you asked me to join The Ultimate Nullifiers on RW. Then sometime later I beat you in a tourney and I thought "this is it. I've made it as a textcee".

Wonderful times.
hahahahaha oh my days yes i remember all of these things. I think we battled a couple times, once on Eweb and like you say, later on Rapworlds.

I remember you were impressed with me because i'm a massive fan of John Farnham's - You're the Voice and you didn't realise anyone outside of Australia knew of the song.

Ahh tears on your cheeks. Old friends still come up to me now and say things like "you should send it to labels" or "you should bring it out and make a video" - obviously it was recorded in 2002 so the quality is insanely bad, i was shit, it's a pro-beat etc. People are weird.

Good to see you though man and hope you're well too!