User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Rap in my car to a GODDAMN HOT AS SHIT old eyedea and abilities beat

Rap in my car to a GODDAMN HOT AS SHIT old eyedea and abilities beat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-7

Re: Rap in my car to a GODDAMN HOT AS SHIT old eyedea and abilities beat

Quit

Yo aren't you that dude who threw a hissy fit and tried to make a big scene about leaving a fucking rap forum? What are you 12?

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fern View Post
    Quit

Haha. C'mon, man. Be nice, be nice.

Parappa , you need to put this on wax. Stat. You seem to have this memorized this down pat and I think it'll sound incredible if you actually did something with this! I like this! Very wacky boom-bap style with that unorthodox twist! The beat's cool, I don't think I heard this beat before. Anyways, yeah. Cool flow, animated swag, delivery's hindered (But I'm simply assuming that's because you're recording in your car and more reciting rather than doing anything serious), cool content, and overall command.

Dope shit. Keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    Haha. C'mon, man. Be nice, be nice.

Parappa , you need to put this on wax. Stat. You seem to have this memorized this down pat and I think it'll sound incredible if you actually did something with this! I like this! Very wacky boom-bap style with that unorthodox twist! The beat's cool, I don't think I heard this beat before. Anyways, yeah. Cool flow, animated swag, delivery's hindered (But I'm simply assuming that's because you're recording in your car and more reciting rather than doing anything serious), cool content, and overall command.

Dope shit. Keep it up!

Thanks man. Very much appreciated. I just set up a mic in my room yesterday actually so I might try to do some real recordings soon. Not sure how thats gonna go but nonetheless thanks for the feedback.

Battle Record
    5-7

I am 12

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar

I would definitely start to try recording in the studio. It is a completely different game from spitting in your car. The only difficult thing with using the beat from another song is trying to not duplicate the original artist's delivery/style. I don't think you fully succeeded in not duplicating Eyedea's delivery on the track, but I do think that you did a decent job at adding your own flare.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhThugga View Post
    I would definitely start to try recording in the studio. It is a completely different game from spitting in your car. The only difficult thing with using the beat from another song is trying to not duplicate the original artist's delivery/style. I don't think you fully succeeded in not duplicating Eyedea's delivery on the track, but I do think that you did a decent job at adding your own flare.
    Thanks for the feedback man. I've recently started looking for some original beats to rerecord this one and some others, its tough to part ways with this beat though haha. So damn funky.