Thread: Week 16 Champ Match: Meth 6-0 vs. Smog 10-4 - METH WINS

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Week 16 Champ Match: Meth 6-0 vs. Smog 10-4 - METH WINS

Smog's Verse:

Against muff I gave u votw n each bar ranged from worthless to decent
    It was iiiiiiiight.....
    .. but when the next best was ehh, u know that week was the worst of the season 
    See I done told u that wasn't muff, u think he would type that crap?
    Not sayin he'd lose his love for text... So like a sweetheart he let her write that rap
    Gotta salute kid fa bodyin useless, I figured the 2 cats'll clash better
    So yeah props for runnin thru this league no sweat.... Facing dudes' half ass efforts 
    What I says off the heart, so I mean it that in a way dawg, ur smart 
    For singin in late season.. When the only care was if an early playoffs would start
    Basically ur streaks been a fluke, n I'm shocked from what the hell that I've seen 
    Cuz liquidity is the proof... Since 2011 no accomps...n motherfucker UR 12-19
    N How's exposing broke gay, But it's ok u chill on that cats dick
    So Fuck u dawg I just blew up ur spot too... N revealed ur a faggot 
    If u think u'll beat me by reachin, pffffttt... I'll swat anything u try throwin
    I mean u force so many plays... Cutler passin in triple coverage looks wide open 
    Ur punches might sting a tad but mine'll bring ya mad head stress
    See urs might hurt but the counterpane's like watchin me fuck ur girl on ur bed spread 
    I got 7 gram nickels, but fa fiends like u I got plenty cheap laced coke, see fam..
    ..if it's fuck Hot Niks.... then sniff till u die so we can see M.E.T.H. od man 
    S'like comin home to ur wife's writing on paper, "I'm outta ya life u stupid joke"
    The way this season'll resemble that letter... Cuz for u its ending on a losing note

Vs.

Meth's Verse:

Smog aka Bust

Let's Dance

Ya girl told me ya fuck game wack and you cant hold a nut
    She said my sex is on fire. You're just one to spontaneously cum Bust
    You in a champ match? Wowww. Carry on with the slop drops
    You don't ever conveyor belt credentials since all you do is lose non stop
    You got a fake gangsters vernacular. Wigga ya gots ta go
    Irony 101; He talks like he's Robin Hood's when he actually just robbed Broke
    Fuck tired cliches. Get off my turf faggot kick a rock
    You better stay off my blockbuster you'll be returned days later in a box
    Heard you delivered patties. One punch and this fags done see
    One hit'll give u this ride to work and now McDonald's owes me gas money
    In a pm u said I missed ur line. But that's whore shit.
    I don’t care what Jumentous when all ur drops reek of horse piss
    Fuck a gun. This bow will stick u to a tree so stop it G
    Have ya swaying to Aero so much we thought u could mod the league
    You the best with women? Ya past says no. You die if u tell it kid
    When ya exquisite we find out that ur the furthest thing from fine or elegant
    You? OK, C u a snitch and a gay dude and it’s a wonder…
    If Bustyness Can Terpenes its just because this faggot loves the guy from the Thunder
    So fuck u. Get kleyed on. I'm LeBron. You Scalebrine.
    Want to be me? The heats on so I'll hit u with my cavalier so pal can see me

lol

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Week 16 Champ Match: Meth 6-0 vs. Smog 10-4 - OPEN FOR VOTES

It was iiiiiiiight.....
    (lol this was done nicely imo. harsh statement)
    Not sayin he'd lose his love for text... So like a sweetheart he let her write that rap
    (lmao not true but funny. I just halfassed tbh)
    So yeah props for runnin thru this league no sweat.... Facing dudes' half ass efforts
    (and then u immediately read my mind from prior bar. extra points im likin the approach thus far..these are statements done well)
    For singin in late season.. When the only care was if an early playoffs would start
    (that would be obvious. not much of a slight . first bar I aint like)
    Basically ur streaks been a fluke, n I'm shocked from what the hell that I've seen
    (damn)
    (hell nah)
    If u think u'll beat me by reachin, pffffttt... I'll swat anything u try throwin
    I mean u force so many plays... Cutler passin in triple coverage looks wide open
    (this is ok)
    See urs might hurt but the counterpane's like watchin me fuck ur girl on ur bed spread
    (I wasn't feelin the latter tie in but this is ehhhhhhhh barely decent)
    I got 7 gram nickels, but fa fiends like u I got plenty cheap laced coke, see fam..
    (this was not my cup of tea)
    S'like comin home to ur wife's writing on paper, "I'm outta ya life u stupid joke"
    The way this season'll resemble that letter... Cuz for u its ending on a losing note
    (ok)

(nah. cum bust/ combust hella played n the line came off kinda corny to me tbh)
    (oh this was nice tho. the non stop/conveyor association loose but I caught it. like this line a lot)
    (this was pretty good)
    (man this would have been so much better had u said "or" after blockbuster...having you immediately after the wp just came off as clunky. love the concept hate the execution. have to dismiss this one. edit : NMMMMMMMMMMMM this is dope. just realized its block bust orrrrrr n not just block, buster. I thought u called him a buster)
    (not up on what ur impying. I get it but "one hit'll give u this ride to work. n u talm bout punching him iono..the jargon not something I fuck w/ I guess)
    (what the fuck is a jumentous . meth stop looking for weird shit in encyclopedias. this reminds me of that group of French nurses obioscious or some shit lmao. part of the thing w/ lines Is using obscure shit ppl can conjure thoughts of. jumentous doesn't bring anything to mind...and im up on allot of shit myself. this too obscure)
    (idgi)
    (oh this was dope. ex quiz it/fine n elegant)
    If Bustyness Can Terpenes its just because this faggot loves the guy from the Thunder
    (I read this shit like 10x. not feeling this at all . If bust enes kanter penis '/ Can terpenes what in the holy fuck noooooo)
    (cred didn't mad heat/cavalier/car lines. ask him ..he'll admit. not feeling this )

hmm weird battle.

smog started off heat. n then fell off sharply kinda towards the end

meth.. well took lsd n wrote this verse. some lines were just "doing too much". for example ..Jumentous. the thing about battling is using references an audience could POSSIBLY "get". I doubt anyone knows wtf a jumentoujs is until they google it. like im about to do after this battle. n then came along can ter penis or someshit..I was like oh hell nawl. its funny though coz sprinkled throughout meth had some really dope shit that could be lotb's for example..the conveyor belt shit was touuuuuuuuugh. so was ex quiz it. but lookin at my breakown I got smog via consistency

v/smog
    Last edited by Attack of the Muff; November 9th, 2015 at 02:02 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

It was iiiiiiiight.....
    --- this is well worded...good personal...............
    --- not sure how I feel about this line. I didn't like it on the first read but its growing on me......cool line................
    --- this is true, but its just too much of a statement for me. Not harsh enuff and no real flip..................
    --- lol...still not harsh enuff for a statement tho....and lol @ singing in...............
    --- ehhh u coulda flipped this n made it dope. Instead u just told us what we already know..............
    --- nothing here tbh...............
    --- aite, ur first actual flip.................
    --- thought the flip coulda been better...............
    --- not feelin...............
    --- not feelin either....u coulda made this something good, like the concept but don't like the line.................

Vs.

--- OK np but I didn't like the wording or the structure of the bar....still decent tho..............
    --- nice................
    --- lol nice................
    --- fire...................
    --- lol cool....but having "one punch" in the set up then "one hit" in the execution line threw it off for me.........
    --- this a reach. Its pronounced Jew meant us. Not sure what u were going for...............
    --- what u tryna say mahfucker? Huh...u tryna say I sway....well fuck u and this wack ass line....nah but for real I never seen him swayin to aero.................
    --- cool, thought the wording coulda made the wp translate better tho............
    --- idk wtf is going on here lol. Bust enes canter penis but its just too much and it doesn't make sense................
    --- not feelin this either...

Overall: both had misses, tbh this battle was kind of a let down for me. Esp considering it's the last champ match of the season. Smog had too many statement personals with no flip and not harsh enuff to justify em. He had some really good personals too tho. Meth had some really good lines, but he had some retarded misses where he tried to do too much with the wp.

Imma have to go with meth tho. Boths misses were bad, but meths hits were better imo. And he had more okay lines. I'm partial to smogs style and I usually defend him but some of his lines were just too much of a statement and not harsh enuff.

V. Meth

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Smog Bar #
    1. Ok personal. Needed a harsher execution.
    2. Not really effective Meth in any way. Okay, so you are saying Muff let his chick write his bars. So what? This needed a more harsher execution.
    3. Statement - really did nothing as far as insult/impact. It's just a direct statement towards your opponent.
    4. Nothing here... Again, just a statement...
    5. I see the concept, execution lacked tho. This had potential to be a heavy personal.
    6. Oh you blew up his spot and called him a faggot. This was fresh..... Back in 2001.
    7. Sports references was ok, at best.
    8. Countrpane WP was ok.
    9. Nameplay attempt was a fail for me. Very choppy.
    10. Nothing impressive here. Jibber Jabber in an attempt at humor.

Meth Bar #
    1. I think I've seen this Nameplay attempt on him, but can be wrong. Liked your flip.
    2. A Conveyor play, bro? Really. I used one of these in season 16 of LLL and the crowd's reaction was if I committed treason and needed to be crucified or something. Cool flip tho.
    3. I really hate your "Irony 101:" bars... They are always stupid and corny but this one was dece at best.
    4. Pretty dated concept/reference - DO Blockbusters even exist anymore? lol... I didn't like this...
    5. Personal was ok.
    6. Jumentous play was cool.
    7. Not getting the swaying to Aero/Mod league reference.
    8. Exquisite was a minor reach, IMO. One of those annunciation debates, I suppose.
    9. Name play was cool.
    10. Closer was trash.

Close battle. I think Meth took this tho... Smog's executions were off or weren't harsh enough. Not to mention, struggled to word a couple of his concept properly in which resulted in jibber jabber that I didn't like much.

Meth got it
    Last edited by Amen; November 11th, 2015 at 10:31 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Smog

1. Sweetheart was meh.. Not fucking with it execution wise.. Some humor tho.
    2. Half ass was weak execution wise
    3. Before playoffs was cool.. Better..
    4. Way too much of a statement bro.. Potential tho
    5. Nice personal, ok
    6. Nooo
    7. Nah.. Didn't fuck with this
    8. Okay

...Ur last two were decent...

Vs

Meth

1. Sex on fire was decent
    2. Credentials was okay
    3. Robbed broke was lotb
    4. Blockbuster was dope
    5. Not really funny
    6. Horse piss was irrelevant
    7. Mod league was ok
    8. Reach
    9. I fucked with this name play
    10. No lol

Vote: I got meth taking this easy.. Huge had a lot better execution.. Normally smogs execution and delivery is on point but moth were missing in this battle.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    Smog's Verse:

It was iiiiiiiight.....

☆☆☆ (statementish, which I don't mind from you, but overly statementish without any real creative twist)

☆ (not big on the simplicity and indirect focus here)

☆☆☆☆☆ (great personal)

☆☆☆ (enjoyed the personal but wasn't completely sold on the misdirect)

☆☆☆☆☆ (another great personal)

☆☆☆ (I didn't rate this low bc of the personal involving broke, that was pretty nice, I just disliked the anticlimactic "N revealed ur a faggot" finish)

☆☆☆☆☆ (I'll disregard the overdone football concept as it was flipped humorously)

☆☆ (this was okay but the simile usage felt inconvenient, there had to be a better way to word this)

☆ (the concept was extremely played and this was unforgivable)

☆☆☆ (decent closer, these kind of bars are your specialty)

Vs.

Meth's Verse:

Smog aka Bust

Let's Dance

☆ (lmao I saw the "cum" wp and instantly frowned)

☆☆☆☆☆ (clever wp and personal)

☆☆☆ (this a dope misdirect, I just failed to see where Robin Hood fit into the equation and that dropped this from a ☆☆☆☆☆ rating)

☆☆☆ (I've been seeing Blockbuster lines since the mid-90's, what saved this was the "returned day later in a box"..that was fresh to me)

☆☆☆ (great personal, "One punch" and "One hit'll" were redundant enough to distract me)

☆☆☆☆☆ (lmao this was a great wp and funny personal)

☆☆☆☆ (I've seen alot of Aero/Bow lines but the reference was unique)

☆☆☆☆ (I thought of using "exquisite" as a wp but honestly couldn't come up with anything that worked the way you did it, so props)

☆☆☆ (I googled my way to my conclusion here, it took a few searches but I was able to piece it together, complexity is to be admired)

☆ (I can legit say there have been way more than enough heat/cavalier/lebron concepts to consider this original)

lol

Relatively close battle here. Overall consistency goes to Meth. Smog had more haymakers. Meth was able to land some 4 ☆'s that slightly provided separation from Smog. It was a narrow win. Very small window for Meth to win and he did it.

v-Meth

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Cutler, half ass, play offs,

Vs

Jumentous, exquisite, conveyor

V/Meth. Normally i compare misses when i have it a tie in quotes but i wasntva fan of either. So instead i compared quotes and i have Meth edging a bit. Thought his quotes were a bit better

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

vs

Overall: decent champ battle here, i've seen better from both of you tho. Smog came with a lot of statement type punches here, that i guess work for some ppl but im jus not a fan of it. Meth has some pretty cool concepts and nice wording as well. I have him with one more quotable and slightly better misses.

Vote Meth