User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: H M M - THE QUARTER FINALS MAG!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Post H M M - THE QUARTER FINALS MAG!

OK, well.... Welcome to ROUND 3.

I'm really disappointed how the last round turned out, but excited for some of the writers whom actually pulled major upsets! My ultimate idea was to test your pen game! And I selected a few different genres, that would give the weaker battlers a chance at succeeding in this tournament in which has proved to work THUS FAR. Now, and later in the tournament - we are going to go more battle orientated themes. ROUND 3 is more of a battle style verse, but dissing your opponents appearance as well as using his convictions to your advantage for some witty, dope personals. I must say, I'M TRULY SHOCKED AT SOME OF THE OUTCOMES THIS PAST ROUND... I really am... But it is what it is, this is why I choose to RUN THIS TOURNAMENT a bit different from the rest... I will not be posting Brackets until the closing MAG in which will have 2 brackets posted. The usernames bracket and the ALIAS bracket, so you guys can actually see the JOURNEY you've had, IF YOU MADE IT OUT OF ROUND 1 ALIVE. Keep in mind, VOTING IS STILL REQUIRED, WHETHER YOUR IN OR OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT. Please help out, guys. I"m putting in MADDDDDD work to run this as smoothly and keep you guys in the game!! So the least you can do is SHOW UP AND VOTE!!! Also KEEP IN MIND; NO SHOWS WILL COUNT AS 2 LOSSES on your SITE RECORD. So don't act surprised at the end of this tournament when you see 2 MORE L's on your SITE RECORD. I stated this in the rules, before this even started... Anyways, let's get in to round 3 and see what we have here...

ROUND 3 REVIEWS
    The Quarter Finals

This round should be fun. I switched up a couple of things... I want to make it more of a battle with the option to DISS the pictures provided or provide your own. I tried to post pictures in which I FELT PROVIDED ENOUGH AMMO FOR A SOLID 12 LINE VERSE. But I know, some of you are cry babies - so gave the option to research your own picture for something you may think is more suitable to your writing ability. I also provided a quick BIO on your character - to as well provide ammo for some harsh, witty and dope personal punches...

---Match 1---
    John Wayne Gracy vs Ted Bundy

Now, based on writing ability - I think John's going to win this one hands down. Only because he's a solid versatile writer. But like the last round, anything can happen. I'd hope John doesn't sleep, cause if he does... Then TED's got the battle... I think TED really needs to step his pen game up and try and construct the ultimate verse here... Because if JOHN writes to his full potential, which I'm sure he will - TED's going to have a tough verse to beat here... Words of Advice - use your opponents BIO against him. Use that personal bit of info to contruct some witty/harsh personals and punch his face off... Welcome to ROUND 3 and GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!!

I got JOHN WAYNE GRACY w/ the WIN here...

---Match 2---
    Earle Nelson vs Patrick Kearney

Remember, I"m going based on writing ability... So with that being said... Patrick's a VERY strong writer... Earle isn't... Earle is VERY inconsistent and I think he should take a lot of time and put forth a lot of effort if he want's to defeat Patrick and make it out of this round... Patrick is coming off a HUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE win, last round... and should honestly be proud with that... He was able to make it to round 3 on what I think were 2 pretty tough opponents... So he needs to take this momentum and bring that steam and construct a verse that's going to LOCK a SMI FINALS spot up. This should be a relatively close match up in what I predict to be a nail biter if Nelson can show up and work on being consistent... as I stated in my last prediction, USE YOUR CHARACTER BIO'S PROVIDED TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!! Anyways - welcome to ROUND 3 and GOOD FUCKING LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!

I got PATRICK KEARNEY w/ the WIN in a close nail biter...

---Match 3---
    Paul John Knowles vs Randall Woodfield

This has the potential to be BATTLE OF THE ROUND, possibly TOURNAMENT here... Both dudes are really strong writers and have displayed they are pretty versatile as well, as both have had pretty dominant performances the past couple of rounds which is dope IMO. This one's going to be a pretty hard battle out of the round for either writer man... And TBH, I can't pick a winner here... I will say, the one that takes the least time is certainly going to lose. Both really need to sit through each concept and perfect their executions with elite and precise wording that's going to delivery there punch the hardest. The writer who is going to just drop a concept and leave it as is on the 1st a temp is definitely going to lose this one - and that's a promise. TOUGH fucking battle here for both writers and would suggest both of these dudes take their time and try and perfect and structure a potential RB legendary piece here. You guys made it this far and only apply this fire the both of you have in to this verse and burn the fuck out of your opponent... Welcome to ROUND 3 AND GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THESE FAGGOTS!!

Can't call it... As I explained in my review... We'll have to wait and see!

---Match 4---
    Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer

Don't know about this one... Jefferey's pulled 2 upsets this tournament AND TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, if he can make it out of this ROUND, will EASILY BE UPSET OF THE TOURNAMENT. Does he have the potential? IDK, he's surprised me both rounds so far, but I honestly don't think he's going to make it past this ROUND, only because Robert's a dope writer and versatile. He's one of those dudes that can take any challenege, and exceed what's expected of him. He's capable of laying down some dope concepts, with WICKED ASD FUCK executions. His only down fall is wording at times, but is still able to execute his concepts which is weird as fuck to me... If he structured his concepts differently and was more direct with his wording, I think he'd be one of the best out right now to do it... and Currently is one of those top tier dudes, IMO... Jefferey really needs to sit through his verse, and take the advice I gave the Match 3 battlers. Robert, do not sleep, tho. This dudde Jefferey is on fire and has already cause 2 pretty big upsets... Don't be the 3rd... Welcome to ROUND 3, guys and GOOD FUCKING LUCK!!

I got ROBERT HANSEN w/ the WIN here...

So there you have it... ROUND 3 - QUARTER FINAL MATCH UPS... It's unfortunate 2 our of the 8 of these guys got no showed last round, but the dudes that did show up, put up a fight and deserve to be where they are currently standing... So continue the fight and work to get closer to that title... At this point, it could be ANYONES fucking title... It's UP TO YOU!! Take these chaleneges I'm throwing at you and conquer them mother fuckers... WRITE YOUR GAY LITTLE HEARTS OUT, YOU FATHER FUCKERS AND DROP SOME WICKED BOMBS!!

--------------------------------------------------

ROUND 2 RECAP!!

I'd like to review LAST ROUND and take a peek at the down falls of certain writers... I'd also like to point out where certain writers excelled...

---Match 1---
    Joker vs Riddler

Well... Sadly - this could have been battle of the tournament but Riddler is a faggot nigga who decided he was too shook and can't writer anything other then battle verses and NO SHOWED. Fuck you, 2 L's coming your way when this is over as well as don't bother EVER signing up for another event that I run, because your sign in will be ignored, thanks...

Joker WINS via HOE SHOW!

---Match 2---
    Venom vs Carnage

Same as above goes for Venom. Fucking faggot... See ya' bye...

Carnage WINS via HOE SHOW!

---Match 3---
    SubZero vs Scorpion

Man ol man was this an upset... I expected SUBZERO to fucking STOMMMMPPPPPP his opponent but apparently, he tried to walk over him and got back slapped - layed on his back and ended up the one getting walked on. Nah but - this was unfortunate it turned out the way it did... I have to be honest here, but Scorpion's verse was complete GARBAGE... Sub had a pretty decent battle verse but obviously doesn't know how to follow directions and/or just can't seem to stray away from battle bars. Some voters felt even tho SUB dropped battle bars, he still pulled the WIN while others felt, they would vote for the verse that seemed more or so SnF'ish in which gave SCORPION THE EDGE. IMO - I would have voted in Sub's favor but didn't because I needed to close the battles and wasn't getting any participation from the RB community as far as voting. It's like, niggas think just because they lost, they don't have to vote which is fucked up. I'm here putting in work for you faggots, the least you can do is continue to vote on shit whether you are in or OUT of this fucking tourny man... Anyways, enough of that rant... SUB walks while SCORPION ADVANCES to the NEXT ROUND... GOOD SHIT for BOTH SHOWING MAN and GOOD LUCK to Scorpion, man!

Scorpion WINS.

---Match 4---
    Rain vs Reptile

ANOTHER fucking HHUUGGEE upset here... This one I can't believe in the slightest bit and would have NEVER expected it. All I know is, once ALIAS' are revealed at the end of the tournament - it's going to cause COMPLETE EMBRRASSMENT for one and COMPLETE BRAGGING RIGHTS for the other as well as a some what deserved EGO, I suppose lol... But to the battle - this was more or so an SnF'ish style battle... While I think RAIN should have won, I can see why Reptile took it in most voters eyes... You idiots need to understand that an SnF battle should be judged on who's verse out shined the other... Who's verse had more BRAGG'ISH STYLE PUNCHES... In which of those PUNCHES BELITTLED THEIR OPPONENT IN COMPARISON... Who's verse had more or so the DOPER SCHEMED/FLOW/MULTIS... Anyhow, this battle resulted in Reptile ADVANCING TO THE NEXT ROUND... GOOD SHIT TO BOTH for SHOWING!!! and GOOD LUCK, Reptile! Hopefully this fuels you for ROUND 3 and you are able to dominate...

Reptile WINS.

---Match 5---
    Quan Chi vs Raiden

I thought RAIDEN dropped a pretty nice verse, as where QUAN seemed like he struggled but did a pretty decent job. He just wasn't able to top what RAIDEN brought to the table... I Predicted RAIDEN would take this, but wouldn't have been suprised if Quan pulled an upset. Both dudes, IMO are reletively close has far as battle talent with different styles. Either way, both put on a show to say the least in the fight for ROUND 3 but unfortunately, only 1 could come out alive and that was RAIDEN. Good shit from both and RAIDEN, GOOD LUCK NEXT ROUND!!

Raiden WINS.

---Match 6---
    Bane vs TwoFace

I had predicted BANE would WIN and he did just that... Don't think TwoFace really stood a chance here, unless Bane NO SHOWED. I think TwoFace has the potential but is still struggling to find his stride... I will say, once he does - I think he'll give the best of them a run for their money as he's currently IMO underrated and a lot of people seem to over look his bars... Battle wise... Anyways, not much really to say about this battle here, Bane pretty much had a solid performance and coasted his way in to ROUND 3... Good shit from both and thank you for showing up, guys! GOOD LUCK to BANE in ROUND 3!!

Bane WINS.

---Match 7---
    Mr. Sinister vs Magneto

Kind of the same as the last battle I just reviewed, but for Magneto. I think Mr. Sinister could have taken a different approach as far as writing his verse to make this one a lot closer... Not sure why he didn't but oh well... Magento had a pretty solid verse and performance and coasted his way in to ROUND 3. I think out of all the Participants in this TOURNAMENT, right now Magneto is the dude you want to beat for MANY REASONS... He's versatile as fuck and a pretty well respected & solid writer. GOOD SHIT TO BOTH, Thanks for ahowing up and GOOD LUCK TO MAGNETO in ROUND 3.

---Match 8---
    Shredder vs Wolverine

ANOTHERRRRRRRRRR UPSET, lol... Definitely did not expect this one either... This one's a mirror immage of Rain vs Reptile, and Subzero vs Scorpion at the same time... I think what really Hurt Shredder's verse was his focus on insulting his opponent rather then bragging about his inner dopeness/character. I HONESTLY THINK, if SHredder would have incorperated some more multi's and nice schemes in to his verse, insults and all, he would have won that battle, EASILY... As most people think SWAF & FLOW is just all about multis and flow... Like I explained earlier, it isn't but not going to get in to it again... Just can't believe the outcome of this battle... But - then again, My goal was to test the pen game and I certainly did here... GOOD SHIT FROM BOTH FOR SHOWING, and GOOD LUCK TO WOLVERINE in ROUND 3...

Wolverine WINS.

TOP 10 BARS
    (In no order)

Joker vs Riddler
    I suppose i should go to church. Then go berserk until i irk the pastor
    Eh..tough crowd. How about a puff cloud of nitrous oxide? Then light a cigarette so they burst w laughter
    Magneto vs Mr. Sinister
    ur diminishin skill toe-to-toe with the king of the hill? u should KNOW I'm willin to kill
    Yooo, My piss administered.. known for givin the feel.. of the synthesis of wickedness + the Limitless pills
    Kick it & mack on some fine bitches at the Axis of Time rippin a gravity bong.
    no shwag weed Don't ask, that's Magneto wax. I can change the planet you're on.
    Reptile vs Rain
    A crocodile tryna skydive wearing Crocs. Long horn on the gun: a damn Triceratops;
    Sci-Fi paradox, I drive-by flaring shots:
    Cause I defy science. rounds will fire without a touch, it's like I'm sharing glocks
    Rain vs Reptile
    kombat, if u see the bubble- best believe its trouble...
    try to take rain's reigns and these punches 'll have u seeing double
    Bane vs TwoFace
    How much cider your on, decides what side you are on...stop...ya getting leathered mate
    In one hell a state you...droppin sloppy shots while i never let the venom waste, i don't drop a shot unless it givin 'em that lemon face!
    Raiden vs Quan Chi
    I can't picture this Hoe on top, So when Is this Kratos clone gon stop?,
    I was Chasing Shoa Kahn spot! Now I got a Bigger Pussy On my Hands than the Voltron Bot!
    Quans pen aint nice I got volts in every essay typed, so beware of this!,
    I'd call ya Best Phrase, light! & My Keys are Shocking w/ out Ben Franks Kite & experiment.
    SubZero vs Scorpion
    Frost hammer to ur skull leads to a loss of your breath
    & I'll beheading to the top, once they see Isis the cause of your death
    Shredder vs Wolverine
    Im suitable for a heartless slash... When you start to dash i'll scar ya ass,
    While ya claws r trash. Only childs play... Suitable for classroom Art n crafts.

It's really unfortunate, I quoted 2 or 3 bars from losing verses man... That's mind boggling to me, but hey - you guys picked the winners!! Those bars quoted, were FIRE to me, and IMO - That SubZero quote was creative as fuck and DOPE to me... I have to give that one an extra props... Even tho the concept is played as fuck, I think it layed down well conceptually verses his opponent and fit nicely... So SUBZERO - You get my props, man... That shit was BONKERS, IMO...

NO SHOW SHINE

THE JOKER:
    Dont test the joker. Im extra loca, crazed
    And I haven't told a joke in days
    im in the mood fr a prank...i got it!
    Ill shoot up a bank, n rob it, just to set the notes ablaze
    Yes Im despicable, sick as a bitch
    Gripping ya chick by the neck, n im fixin to slit til it drips...
    ...to the beat of Flicka Da Wrist, like....snip it n twist..snip it... then give it a twist
    But listen to this..
    Gators made w razor blades stitched in the tips. I did it for kicks

cynical? yes. But im chillin, im fresh.
    Grinning, this villian is dressd in his criminal best
    Im swaggier. Im snaggin yur babe, the chick is impressed w the Lavender suede print of the vest
    Harley got the molly, n bat girl's headed to crib for some X
    Knock Knock, whose daring me to use sarin liquid for popsicles?
    Then fill a box to the brim and then bring it to kids in the hospital..
    ..chemo center..u'd think he knows better, buuuutttt im a bit irresponsible
    But thats not funny enough, we need a worse disaster
    Im here to chuckle 'em up, its the smirks im after
    Eh..tough crowd. How about a puff cloud of nitrous oxide? Then light a cigarette so they burst w laughte

BATTLE OF THE ROUND!

RAIN:
    u can't satisfy ur bitch...that chick loves givin my dick tugs...
    if u try to make it rain, she'll kick u out fast as the homeless in a strip club.
    u ugly as shit bruv, rain's a heart throb whose part God...
    reptile can't Quit being hideous....damn, that's gotta be a hard job.
    kombat, if u see the bubble- best believe its trouble...
    try to take rain's reigns and these punches 'll have u seeing double.
    y'all know he's a lame, lookn slow in the brain...
    in this battle, I'll deliver a fatality so nasty it wont even show in the game.
    my fist r hittin like mortars, let me mention ur lore sir...
    how're u cold blooded, when u done nothing but be a good bitch n listen to orders.
    I got the h2o to make u go the fuck away...
    turnin invisible's kinda cool, but it'd be a lot cooler if u got stuck that way

REPTILE
    My flow's pandemic, a tsunami is seen. automatic, mobile, a new Bugatti with gleam
    I, on top: the Illuminati of scheme.
    Probably obscene, but I pack enough Heat to convert Rain mass to a body of steam
    Reptile,
    A crocodile tryna skydive wearing Crocs. Long horn on the gun: a damn Triceratops;
    Sci-Fi paradox, I drive-by flaring shots:
    Cause I defy science. rounds will fire without a touch, it's like I'm sharing glocks
    Off the tongue I burn metal -- lots of it, rapping. I spit Citric, Nitric, Sulfuric & Phosphoric Acid
    Erosion is what often happens when you get tossed to a savage and lost in its habit
    Reptile, is the violence handing G with a vest. a tyrant planning a prehistoric mess
    Life of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I got them Small Arms but still a genius with the Flex
    I'm used for infertile sad bitches. The first state of man, I walked on land with mad bitches
    They call me a genie in the sheets...just a few rubs I'll come out and fuckin' grant wishes
    OUT OF ALL THE BATTLES, this one right here IMO - was the absolute closest... And even tho I got RAIN taking it, Reptile's verse wasn't that far behind his. I just think CONCEPTUALLY - Rain's verse was stronger... REPTILES FLOW on the other hand was Stronger... So if you would to put RETILES FLOW/SCHEMES w/ RAIN's concepts and that would have created the ULTIMATE SnF verse... GOOD SHIT TOO BOTH OF THESE DUDES!! Tough one to decide, and it also seems like the voters had a tough time picking a winner as well, as this one was BACK AND FORTH...

VERSE OF THE ROUND

I'd say out of all the verses... This one stood out to me the most... WHY? Because he took his character and added some serious rhymes schemes and delivered some dope concepts... It's unfortunate it was a no show, because this battle would have been fucking BONKERS, had Riddler showed up!! But... TO ME, verse of the round belongs to...

THE JOKER:
    Dont test the joker. Im extra loca, crazed
    And I haven't told a joke in days
    im in the mood fr a prank...i got it!
    Ill shoot up a bank, n rob it, just to set the notes ablaze
    Yes Im despicable, sick as a bitch
    Gripping ya chick by the neck, n im fixin to slit til it drips...
    ...to the beat of Flicka Da Wrist, like....snip it n twist..snip it... then give it a twist
    But listen to this..
    Gators made w razor blades stitched in the tips. I did it for kicks
    cynical? yes. But im chillin, im fresh.
    Grinning, this villian is dressd in his criminal best
    Im swaggier. Im snaggin yur babe, the chick is impressed w the Lavender suede print of the vest
    Harley got the molly, n bat girl's headed to crib for some X
    Knock Knock, whose daring me to use sarin liquid for popsicles?
    Then fill a box to the brim and then bring it to kids in the hospital..
    ..chemo center..u'd think he knows better, buuuutttt im a bit irresponsible
    But thats not funny enough, we need a worse disaster
    Im here to chuckle 'em up, its the smirks im after
    Eh..tough crowd. How about a puff cloud of nitrous oxide? Then light a cigarette so they burst w laughter

What's going on around the site...

FL's Tag Team Tournament just came to a close, CROWNING BOTH: @Bash & Joog'n, so CONGRATS TO BOTH OF THOSE DUDES... It's Unfortunate, their opponents NO SHOWED... Because IMO - That battle had the potential to be a RB's HOF Battle... So props to all who participated and showed up and most importantly VOTED! Remember, VOTES is what keeps these tournaments moving nice and smoohtly... WITHOUT THEM, a Tourny can die!!

STAFF's also lookin to HOST ANOTHER TOURNAMENT or maybe another LEAGUE. I know @useless has been doing his mother fucking thing in the LLL and discussing possibly running another LEAGUE once LLL is done with or in playoffs... STAY THE FUCK TUNED...

Our initial GOAL AS STAFF is to keep this place interesting and your pens INK flowing... SO IF THAT MEANS, we keep throwing BACK TO BACK shit, that's what we are going too do... BUT LIKE I SAID, IT'S UP TOO YOU GUYS TO MAKE IT DOPE, SHOW THE FUCK UP AND DROP SOME VOTES, so the shit runs as smoothly AS POSSIBLE, MAN!!

HIT THE TOURNAMENT CYPHER UP, Lames... An easy accomplishment and +1 WIN on your site record to achieve, as well as a SPOTLIGHT BATTLE w/ the Running up on the Cypher in LLL's up coming week... For some, this is HUGEEEE and one way to be recognized, but for some I can see may end up being 2 verses in 1 WEEK in LLL, Lmao - FUCK IT, WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR? TO WRITE BARS, RIGHT? Ya' niggas can't be like me, HERE JUST TO WASTE FUCKING TIME CAUSE YOU ARE BORED! That's MY FUCKING EXCUSE!! DROP THEM SHITTY BARS, WACK FAGGOTS!!... You niggas slacking HEAVY, tho... Let's fucking GO!!

Let's fucking get it... IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS, REGARDING SOMETHING THAT MAY BE DOPE - AS FAR AS TYPE OF LEAGUE, EVENT... W/E - JUST HIT US UP... OPEN DOOR POLICY, pussy's.... START USING THOSE FUCKING WASTED BIRD BRAINS OF YOURS!!

OUTRO

Ok guys, I've said enough... I sort of wanted to do an interview but would feel weird, or kind of giving someone's position away in the tournament... so Next interview we will have will be from who ever is crowned CHAMPION - in the HMM Close out MAG. In that MAG, as stated prior, will be the BRACKETS, both... So everyone can see some of the names that went face to face and the outstanding performances, some people had... Anyways, KEEP IN MIND - CHECK INS ARE MANDATORY, PLEASE PM ME YOUR CHECK IN... AND MAKE SURE YOU PM ME YOUR VERSES...LET'S TRY AND GET AN EARLY START ON THIS ROUND!! We are THAT MUCH CLOSER TO CROWNING SOMEONE and at this POINT! IT'S STILL ANYONE'S TITLE!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, WHO SHOW UP AND DROP VOTES!!! YOU GUYS MAKE THIS WHAT IT IS, NOT ME!! I just promised I'd deliver, as far as HYPING AND MAGS, and have REMAINED TRUE TO MY WORD!! NOW DO YOUR PARTS!! I will be DOCKING SOME VOTES THIS ROUND, FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT VOTE LAST ROUND, BELIEVE THAT!!! On THAT NOTE!! I'm out MOTHER FUCKERS!! ENJOY THIS MAG AND LET'S MAKE ROUND 3 ONE TO REMEMBER!! e/z!!

PS: PLEASE, DO NOT DISCUSS ALIAS UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT IS OVER. THERE IS ALSO NO NEED TO POST IN CHAT YOU SENT ME YOUR FUCKING VERSES, WHEN I WILL KNOW ONCE I LOG ON!!LIKE DUH!! LET'S ACT MATURE, GUYS... KEEP YOUR ALIAS ON THE HUSH, UNTIL THIS IS OVER, AND THEN YOU CAN DISCUSS THEM ALL YOU WANT!!
    Last edited by Amen; October 27th, 2015 at 06:48 PM

Young Simba
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    101-55
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 League Champion LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    LLL Season Champion

Re: H M M - THE QUARTER FINALS MAG!

Dope mag boyyyy

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    54-18
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion 50+ Wins Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    LLL Roast Fest
    LLL Season Champ

Super dope mag bro...seriously....

Round 3 should be dope

- - - Updated - - -
    @Amen u might wanna tag everyone like u are known to do from time to time lol

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Lol, will - as soon as I free up some time, bro.

Been crazy busy with these fucking reports and doing this mag...

multi tasking like a mother fucker today, lol.

- - - Updated - - -
    @joog'n @A.T. @Tim... @king b alor @OG Maestro @Killing Spree @Blanco. @Onslaught @Attack of the Muff @Enbombz @Bash @useless @Notti @mic s @Meth @Allen Knight @Packed Graves @Unfukwitable @Junto @alphadog @KnowP @Fresh @Aye BRUH @_Lyrics @Fern @Plata o Plomo @Phonetic @Chemist @Letterman @Jonny Blaze @Joe Boston @Smirk @Clout @EVERYFUCKINGBODY!!!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Awards LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL Champion

Good mag

Sorry j only voted on 2 battles last round...

Hate voting on s&f

Will vote on everything from here on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Good mag

Sorry j only voted on 2 battles last round...

Hate voting on s&f

Will vote on everything from here on
    Appreciated, bro.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    4-5

Helluva job on the mag bro, props

Good mag nice bro

Streak
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    117-121
    Awards 1-2 League Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion
    Accomplishment
    VBL Champion
    FL Champion
    1-2 Champion

Dope mag man

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Goon World Order
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion
    Accomplishment
    MM Champion

Amen actually as good a mod as he said he would be

Respect, this was dope

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL SnF Cypher
    3x 1-2 Champion
    FL Cypher Winner
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    LLL Champion

good mag interesting take on things
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    41-25
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    Key Tourney 3 Champion

this was dope, props to everyone
    D O 0 O 0 M

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Quote Originally Posted by Junto View Post
    Amen actually as good a mod as he said he would be

Respect, this was dope
    Co'mon bruh lol... Thi shit ain't new to me man... If you been around as long as you say then you know about my MOD shit, bro...

I was MOD, ADMIN, SMOD on vBulls when they 1st came out, nigga! LOL

Streak
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    91-46
    Blog Entries
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS Champion
    Accomplishment
    SS Champion
    SS Season Champion
    HL Champion
    HL Season Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    2x FL Champion
    PC HOF
    3x OM HOF

Came through with the crispy mag.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL SnF Cypher
    3x 1-2 Champion
    FL Cypher Winner
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    LLL Champion

Who did everyone think was the best verse of the round?
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead