[RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer - Robert Hansen ADVANCES!

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: [RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer - Robert Hansen ADVANCES!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

[RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer - Robert Hansen ADVANCES!

VERSUS DUE: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 4th @ 11:59 PM EST
    Regular Round LINE LIMIT: 6 Bars/12 Lines

** NO BITING/RECYCLING, NO EXCEPTIONS **

If you have not read the rules, please do! Link Provided below!

http://www.rapbattles.com/showthread...ions-MUST-READ!

Round 3 (Pic Roast/Battle): Battler will be assigned an alias & Picture. Battlers will use their opponents picture against them.
    - For an example; Freddy Kruger
    - Freddy Has Clawed Gloves/Razor Sharp Knives for fingers.
    - Freddy Kruger appears in nightmares while opponent is asleep.
    - Freddy Kruger was burned and suffered severe burns.

You may select an image of your opponent on your own, through google images, bing, yahoo, etc... Or may use the one provided. I provided an initial image of the Serial Killer you have been assigned. If you should happen to choose your own image, please ensure the image YOU HAVE SELECTED, is posted before your verse sent to me via PM.

The more humorous, more personal, creative, witty and solid conceptual verse will WIN.

ROUND 3

Quote Originally Posted by QUICK BIO ON ROBERT HANSEN
    Prostitutes he kidnapped were released into the Alaskan wilderness for him to hunt down like animals. Based on discovered remains, police suspect him of six murders in addition to the 15 for which he was convicted.
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by QUICK BIO ON JEFFEREY DAHMER
    Dahmer ate some of his victims and kept their body parts in his freezer. Was sentenced to life imprisonment; murdered in prison in 1994. 16 Victims confirmed.
    PM me for your check in & PM me your verse when it's ready!
    GOOD LUCK!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: [RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer

JEFFEREY DAHMER HAS CHECKED IN

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: [RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer - READY FOR VERSES!

ROBERT HANSEN HAS CHECKED IN

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

ROBERT HANSEN
    for u a pleasure snuff was when u spread the butts of guys .. n' then it ended rough
    vs. best marksman ever chump? forget the #s behind ur head .. u'll never measure up
    ur eyebrows r a tragedy .. the left's at a higher altitude than the right's tryna be
    n' those Aviators are the worst I seen since the guys that took control of Flight 93
    2 bridges on the glasses .. plus the bridge of ur nose .. that shit looks DUMB offset
    im just sayin u fuckin loser .. with all those bridges u couldn't find one to jump off yet?
    hardened killer making metal clap like a hearty cymbal .. I'm hardly civil
    I don't play no games pal .. whereas ur upper lip's the fuckin Atari symbol
    admits to cannibalism like he's tryin to gloat .. that didn't surprise me the most
    see I knew u ate dudes faces .. but right now, is one literally inside of ur throat?
    it's hopeless dude .. listen to the chatter n' then u can know its true ..
    fitting ur victims ranged from Boys to Men cuz this the End of the Road for u

JEFFEREY DAHMER
    Those glasses scream virgin, they symbolize ur life before u discovered rape.
    With a look like that u could be the spokesperson for chloroform and packing tape.
    Growing up the only buns u got to handle came out of ur dads bakery.
    And the closest u got to hittin the sweet spot was jackin it with a Danish pastry.
    Fast forward, dude's hot for the cheap sluts but only if the pussy's frostbitten.
    Only time he gets the bitches wet is when he's defrosting them in the loft's kitchen.
    I'ma crash the cabin and crack skull, wreck Hansen and keep the parts as flesh trophies.
    I'll hunt down this faggot but it won't be for sport, just a trip for some fresh groceries.
    And what's with the white shit on ur chin, that mugshot's foreshadowing prison life for Rob.
    His face got hit with so much DNA that the guards let him work forensics as his prison job.
    Bitch looks like Nick Moranis, and his cellmates musta got that from him on the reg.
    Bet not even that shrinking machine could keep his rectum from hanging down his leg.

Re: [RD3] Robert Hansen vs Jefferey Dahmer - VOTE NOW!!

Rob: flight 93, Atari symbol, cannibalism,

Vs

Jeff Dahm: lofts kitchen..

Vote: rob had some tough ass bars in this one tbh.. His misses weren't that bad either.. Jeff had really bad misses & a soft jab.. I got Rob with an lotb & a clean win..

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    54-18
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion 50+ Wins Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    LLL Roast Fest
    LLL Season Champ

This was dope battle. Can't do a line by line breakdown cuz I'm on my phone but neither verse had any misses. Hanse had a really good verse tho. I felt like he attacked the pic more than dahlmer too. That dudes face inside ur throat line was lulz cuz it really does look like that. All his lines hit tbh, other than the closer it was just aite.

Dahlmers verse started out decent, nothing too hard hitting tho. He had some good bars but that closer was tough.

V. Hansen

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL SnF Cypher
    3x 1-2 Champion
    FL Cypher Winner
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    LLL Champion

jeff - opener, lofts kitchen, dna were good no real misses wasnt a massive fan of the rectum line.

hanson - flight 93, aviators, boys to men were all good shit too no misses either.

Looking past that attari was the better of the others. This was a pretty solid battle both were consistent and followed the theme well I slightly gotta edge this to hanson but i think its a close one.

vote hanson
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Awards LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    ROBERT HANSEN
    for u a pleasure snuff was when u spread the butts of guys .. n' then it ended rough
    vs. best marksman ever chump? forget the #s behind ur head .. u'll never measure up
    --eh
    ur eyebrows r a tragedy .. the left's at a higher altitude than the right's tryna be
    n' those Aviators are the worst I seen since the guys that took control of Flight 93
    --nice
    2 bridges on the glasses .. plus the bridge of ur nose .. that shit looks DUMB offset
    im just sayin u fuckin loser .. with all those bridges u couldn't find one to jump off yet?
    --ight
    --fuckin dead
    admits to cannibalism like he's tryin to gloat .. that didn't surprise me the most
    see I knew u ate dudes faces .. but right now, is one literally inside of ur throat?
    --lol word wtf
    it's hopeless dude .. listen to the chatter n' then u can know its true ..
    fitting ur victims ranged from Boys to Men cuz this the End of the Road for u
    --yeah man

JEFFEREY DAHMER
    With a look like that u could be the spokesperson for chloroform and packing tape.
    --yeah i mean concepts there. this is ight.
    Growing up the only buns u got to handle came out of ur dads bakery.
    And the closest u got to hittin the sweet spot was jackin it with a Danish pastry.
    --eh
    Fast forward, dude's hot for the cheap sluts but only if the pussy's frostbitten.
    Only time he gets the bitches wet is when he's defrosting them in the loft's kitchen.
    --why no attack da pic doe? eh on this
    I'ma crash the cabin and crack skull, wreck Hansen and keep the parts as flesh trophies.
    I'll hunt down this faggot but it won't be for sport, just a trip for some fresh groceries.
    --no
    And what's with the white shit on ur chin, that mugshot's foreshadowing prison life for Rob.
    His face got hit with so much DNA that the guards let him work forensics as his prison job.
    --there ya go. attack the pic. this is cool to me
    Bitch looks like Nick Moranis, and his cellmates musta got that from him on the reg.
    Bet not even that shrinking machine could keep his rectum from hanging down his leg.
    --nah
    decent battle

jeff needa attack the pic more

hansen had a p[retty good verse

v/ 1st guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Goon World Order
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    18-6
    Awards Masquerade Champion
    Accomplishment
    MM Champion

this is heat
    cool association. execution was harsh
    haha nice
    lmao good too

vs.

haha aight
    cool
    solid

Dahmer had a decent verse. Opener, groceries and DNA were all there
    Not as strong in the other half though, I wasn't feelin sweet spot or the closer
    Hansen came wit some bars. Aviators was dope, atari symbol & face in the throat was hilarious
    Felt like his approach to the pic was better in terms of roasting plus the concepts were solid throughout
    Good shit here

V/ Hansen

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    54-18
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion 50+ Wins Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    LLL Roast Fest
    LLL Season Champ

5-0 Hansen

@Amen u wanna close it or get more votes?

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

ROBERT HANSEN ADVANCES!