[RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - Wolverine ADVANCES!

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - Wolverine ADVANCES!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

[RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - Wolverine ADVANCES!

VERSUS DUE: MONDAY OCTOBER 19th @ 11:59 PM EST
    Regular Round LINE LIMIT: 6 Bars/12 Lines

** NO BITING/RECYCLING, NO EXCEPTIONS **

If you have not read the rules, please do! Link Provided below!

http://www.rapbattles.com/showthread...ions-MUST-READ!

Round 2 (Swag&Flow): Battler will be assigned an alias. Battlers must become the character assigned and use that characters strengths to display why he/she is more of a threat then their opponent. Incorporate witty concepts with dope rhyme schemes bragging and displaying why you are the supreme villain compared to your opponent.
    - For an example; Freddy Kruger
    - Freddy Has Clawed Gloves/Razor Sharp Knives for fingers.
    - Freddy Kruger appears in nightmares while opponent is asleep.

The more Superior Swag & Flow'ish verse will WIN.

ROUND 2

vs

PM me for your check in & PM me your verse when it's ready!
    GOOD LUCK!

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine

SHREDDER HAS CHECKED IN

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine

WOLVERINE HAS CHECKED IN

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

Re: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - READY FOR VERSES

SHREDDER:
    Im suitable for a heartless slash... When you start to dash i'll scar ya ass,
    While ya claws r trash. Only childs play... Suitable for classroom Art n crafts.
    Trust me ur worsthless dude. Look at me, then look at you... Bitch im shinnin down to the stainless suit,
    When my armors off you can catch me in the coop.. N yes.. Im rockin the turtle neck w/ the a side of turtle soup.
    N you cant ever top me, against the hulk boy ya moves were just sloppy,
    Dawg you'll need a whole army, n even then Leonardo can tell u there aint a shell that could stop me.
    My kungfu is so crude. Heres the puzzle my ninja listen... Hand combat... Arsenal... Secretive stealth position,
    The leader of my missions...a brain thats really gifted <--- put it all together... I've got that shit that Bruce n Jet were Missin.
    So i bet u think ur fly? Not. Not enough belles not even a side flock, dumb jock,
    You get no respect n what not, ask ya group... The words hot... S'why i could never respect a nigga that losses his bitch to cyclops.
    As for ya newest bitch? Shredders come to smash, trust me i'll go ninjitsu on the hag,
    Fuck those rust slow pokes... Ya poor joke... I've got these serrated knuckles that'll fuck her in the ass.

WOLVERINE:
    aka Oroku Saki

Got impenetrable specs, ur like a drunken cruise guest the way these claws got u hittin the deck.
    Iím Weapon X, itíd be wise to duck when I flex; this look like a crash test the way Iím wreckin Asian defects.
    The way a Splinter brought this faggot to his knees, he can consider me, a whole fuckin forest of trees.
    These fistsíll Shred flesh with ease, corpse left gaping to bleed like itís been infested with the Ebola disease.
    Iíll slash blood vessels n make sure itís not in vein; Sink these blades in until ur life force adequately drains.
    Iíve got the intel of a million soldierís brains, shits insane, a Swiss army knife of combat skills that no shill like Shredís built to restrain.
    Iím a Stroke of genius, the consummate genetic mutation. Your extra chromosome yields a different situation.
    I decorate with the Art of War as inspiration; Iím into rearranging faces that could be mistaken for Picasso paintings.
    Healing powers prevent my demise; go ahead and try n watch me regenerate right before ur eyes.
    Truth is ur an embarrassment to samurais. A faggot in disguise, that not even seppuku could legitimize.
    From the shadows, Iíll stalk Shred like a night scout. Then that Adamantium gripíll crush u, its light out.
    So in this bout b Iím predicting a nice rout; Iím downing Saki faster than Jap alkies after a rice drought.

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    72-18
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Tag Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins FL Champion Masquerade Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner 1-2 League Champion
    Accomplishment
    3x 1-2 Champion
    1-2 Season Champion
    LLL Champion
    MM Champion
    2x FL Champion
    3x Cypher Winner
    FL Tag Team Champion
    FL Tournament Winner

Re: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - VOTE NOW!!!

Wolverine:
    The way a Splinter brought this faggot to his knees, he can consider me, a whole fuckin forest of trees.
    I’m a Stroke of genius, the consummate genetic mutation. Your extra chromosome yields a different situation.
    I decorate with the Art of War as inspiration; I’m into rearranging faces that could be mistaken for Picasso paintings.

From the shadows, I’ll stalk Shred like a night scout. Then that Adamantium grip’ll crush u, its light out.
    So in this bout b I’m predicting a nice rout; I’m downing Saki faster than Jap alkies after a rice drought.(ehh)

Vs

Shredder:
    While ya claws r trash. Only childs play... Suitable for classroom Art n crafts.
    Trust me ur worsthless dude. Look at me, then look at you... Bitch im shinnin down to the stainless suit,
    When my armors off you can catch me in the coop.. N yes.. Im rockin the turtle neck w/ the a side of turtle soup.
    Leonardo can tell u there aint a shell that could stop me.

Vote shredder. More enjoyable content

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

$@v@gÄ

Young Simba
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    101-55
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 League Champion LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    2x LLL Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    LLL Season Champion

Dawg you'll need a whole army, n even then Leonardo can tell u there aint a shell that could stop me.
    As for ya newest bitch? Shredders come to smash, trust me i'll go ninjitsu on the hag,
    Fuck those rust slow pokes... Ya poor joke... I've got these serrated knuckles that'll fuck her in the ass.

Vs

I’m a Stroke of genius, the consummate genetic mutation. Your extra chromosome yields a different situation.
    I decorate with the Art of War as inspiration; I’m into rearranging faces that could be mistaken for Picasso paintings.

I got Shredder taking this one comfortably. He had the better overall verse imo

v/Shred

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    54-18
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion 50+ Wins Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    LLL Roast Fest
    LLL Season Champ

--- aite...but too direct of a diss to him.........
    --- this was over worded and stretched as fuck...just cuz its SnF doesn't mean its long bar...u said ALL that just to get to turtle neck/turtle soup lol...this woulda been nice with less words............
    --- stretched, and the flow was choppy...I like shells can't stop me tho...........
    My kungfu is so crude. Heres the puzzle my ninja listen... Hand combat... Arsenal... Secretive stealth position,
    The leader of my missions...a brain thats really gifted <--- put it all together... I've got that shit that Bruce n Jet were Missin.†
    --- damn stretched again........
    So i bet u think ur fly? Not. Not enough belles not even a side flock, dumb jock,
    You get no respect n what not, ask ya group... The words hot... S'why i could never respect a nigga that losses his bitch to cyclops.
    --- lol, but u coulda did a lot more with this...and it was stretched again............
    --- ehh nothing special here......

Vs.

aka Oroku Saki

Got impenetrable specs, ur like a drunken cruise guest the way these claws got u hittin the deck.
    I’m Weapon X, it’d be wise to duck when I flex; this look like a crash test the way I’m wreckin Asian defects.
    --- stretched...flow was aite but wreckn Asian defects is ehhh...coulda done more with self hyping weapon X.............
    These fists’ll Shred flesh with ease, corpse left gaping to bleed like it’s been infested with the Ebola disease.
    --- the splinter part was cool but u coulda used it a lot better, not feelin the Ebola part, if it wasn't for Ebola this woulda been aite.........
    I’ll slash blood vessels n make sure it’s not in vein; Sink these blades in until ur life force adequately drains.
    I’ve got the intel of a million soldier’s brains, shits insane, a Swiss army knife of combat skills that no shill like Shred’s built to restrain.
    --- ehhh...not feelin........
    --- aite but played, I seen the concept before.........
    Healing powers prevent my demise; go ahead and try n watch me regenerate right before ur eyes.
    Truth is ur an embarrassment to samurais. A faggot in disguise, that not even seppuku could legitimize.
    --- not feelin........
    From the shadows, I’ll stalk Shred like a night scout. Then that Adamantium grip’ll crush u, its light out.
    So in this bout b I’m predicting a nice rout; I’m downing Saki faster than Jap alkies after a rice drought.
    --- aite.............

Overall: both these verses was over worded and stretched as fuck...u can get ur multis in and keep the flow smooth without stretching ur lines to death lol....both had some OK lines, this I actually kinda close imo cuz both had similar styles...but I think shredders verse flowed better and he executed his concepts better.

V. Shredder

Streak
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    91-46
    Blog Entries
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS Champion
    Accomplishment
    SS Champion
    SS Season Champion
    HL Champion
    HL Season Champion
    2x 1-2 Champion
    2x FL Champion
    PC HOF
    3x OM HOF

^This was decent, not bad right here
    ^Not enough word association for "Shell" to be highlighted for a heavy flex bar. but it was light

vs

^This is what I'm talking about. Talk yo shit boy. Talk yo shit. That's a balanced SnF punch
    ^Started off generic, really picked up into something creative. I thought that shit was cool because Picasso's paints have them oddly proportioned faces which are shaped all over the place. nice line
    So in this bout b I’m predicting a nice rout; I’m downing Saki faster than Jap alkies after a rice drought.

Vote: Wolverine

I enjoyed Logan's verse better, dude was thinking outside of the box. Shredder was alright and almost tied with Wolverine, thanks to the over-extending bars their concepts were often underwhelming tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    41-25
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    Key Tourney 3 Champion

Nothing

vs

idk this wasnt that great of a round imo, One had a better character + SnF feel to me, 100.

v/Wolverine
    D O 0 O 0 M

Didn't like much from shredder cheese

Vs

Wolverine had the better s&f verse

Vote wolverine

Vs

Iím a Stroke of genius, the consummate genetic mutation. Your extra chromosome yields a different situation.
    I decorate with the Art of War as inspiration; Iím into rearranging faces that could be mistaken for Picasso paintings.

good rhymes from the both of you. Personally thought one flowed better, had better the better snf verse

vote wolverine

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion - 1-2 Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL SnF Cypher
    3x 1-2 Champion
    FL Cypher Winner
    1-2 Cypher Winner
    LLL Champion

I got Logan takin this. Shredder showed some glimpses of potential as a writer here but I fel snf wise Logan came stronger. The Picasso painting was the best section of the whole battle. That scheme just kep gradually getting better.

Vote logan
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    16-7
    Awards LLL Champion
    Accomplishment
    LLL Champion

Re: [RD2] Shredder vs Wolverine - READY FOR VERSES

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    SHREDDER:
    --enjoy
    --lol
    --this ight
    The leader of my missions...a brain thats really gifted <--- put it all together... I've got that shit that Bruce n Jet were Missin.
    --too wordy for me to enjoy honestly. its ok tho
    --bleh
    --bleh

WOLVERINE:
    aka Oroku Saki

I’m Weapon X, it’d be wise to duck when I flex; this look like a crash test the way I’m wreckin Asian defects.
    --haha
    These fists’ll Shred flesh with ease, corpse left gaping to bleed like it’s been infested with the Ebola disease.
    --bleh
    I’ll slash blood vessels n make sure it’s not in vein; Sink these blades in until ur life force adequately drains.
    I’ve got the intel of a million soldier’s brains, shits insane, a Swiss army knife of combat skills that no shill like Shred’s built to restrain.
    --these last 6 were ok
    solid
    idk. didnt love either, ejoyed shredders more tho. i dont really know what else to say honestly sorry
    v/ shredder

Battles
    Votes
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    FL Cypher

WOLVERINE ADVANCES!