User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Acapella Verses

Acapella Verses

filmed these acapella verses to promote a local show a little while back, the first one is me the second one is another member of the Lowlifes

[YOUTUBE]9R5ry1vhxUM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]B88yGYYndiM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Re: Acapella Verses

1st dude had cool flow and lyrics was decent - should use some emotion/charisma to put depth into those bars to not sound so monotone .. that could just be me though -- other than that - this was a cool acapella verse.

2nd dude was a little hard to follow. flow was spotty in parts - other than that he was decent.. not terrible just not polished, delivery/flow wise, doing it acapella..

overall solid videos you both did to promote a show. good job to both of you and hope the show went well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thanks for the feedback man. The show did go over well in the end and I don't mind these acapella verses considering we tossed them together in a day

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    15-19

aye I thought the acapellas were a bit rushed needed more time as well they were short as fuck........don't know I think maybe the production could have been better because you were just filming a brief moment and really didn't stand out as like some impressive work or nothing........I liked the beats in your signature though they seemed more polished and I enjoyed the length more...the piece did deserve a bit more attention and I think you fulfilled what you were intending in the song a lot more.......not sure where you got those beats or are they produced by yourself.......I love authentic rap shit so id love to hear more of your stuff.....rugged holmes good luck with everything in the future.........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.