User Tag List

Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 ... LastLast
Showing results 766 to 780 of 1460

Thread: Open Mic Chat

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Open Mic Chat

I dropped a flex piece in OM and it got slapped on.

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I dropped a flex piece in OM and it got slapped on.
    Link me bruv.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I got to find it. I'll link you in the AM, bro.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post

...every time I come on RB, it's Emily, some subpar topical writer, a poet, or Dagel nominating pieces. And you can't judge them, cause they just doing what they feel is cool and justified. But, then it's like...that 'crowd' (using that term loosely, u feel me) only nominates a specific type of piece. And overtime you won't have diversity....
    But if 'that crowd' didn't drop a nom from time to time, I guess there wouldn't be that many noms.
    And noming, like feed, is subjective.
    Everyone's got different tastes, it makes sense that someone won't nom what someone else might.
    If people nominated the pieces they liked, maybe 'that crowd' would turn into a different crowd, and they'd be a broader spectrum of noms.
    As it stands, regardless of if it's me, some subpar topical writer, a poet, or dagel, at least we're noming what we honestly believe is worth a nomination.
    The rest is up to the rest of you lot, to nominate what you guys feel is worth nominating.
    If people nominated more, when they truly love a piece, you'd see more diversity.
    Some months, we've hardly had any nominations,
    and it's not from a lack of good pieces.
    But 'that crowd' like what they like, and nominate what they like, and the rest of the people, need to do the same.
    My ten cents : )
    Last edited by Emily; August 4th, 2016 at 11:23 PM

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    But if 'that crowd' didn't drop a nom from time to time, I guess there wouldn't be that many noms.
    Everyone's got different tastes, it makes sense that someone won't nom what someone else might.
    If people nominated the pieces they liked, maybe 'that crowd' would turn into a different crowd, and they'd be a broader spectrum of noms.
    As it stands, regardless of if it's me, some subpar topical writer, a poet, or dagel, at least we're noming what we honestly believe is worth a nomination.
    The rest is up to the rest of you lot, to nominate what you guys feel is worth nominating.
    If people nominated more, when they truly love a piece, you'd see more diversity.
    But 'that crowd' like what they like, and nominate what they like, and the rest of the people, need to do the same.
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

You want diversity? Then nominate pieces you enjoy. Of course the same kinda of pieces are gonna be nominated when it's just Emily and I nominating. We both know what we like, we know what we dislike. Our style are probably different from yours and others. No instead of saying 'there is a lack of diversity' go do something about it.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Listen, you both took it way too personal. You two do not EQUAL = subpar topical writer nor poet, in THAT particular context.
    You are the ONLY writers I see that consistently do it. Hence "That Crowd"

If anything, I'm challenging others like GOW to see that there's a lack of people nominating/participating in OM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

You want diversity? Then nominate pieces you enjoy. Of course the same kinda of pieces are gonna be nominated when it's just Emily and I nominating. We both know what we like, we know what we dislike. Our style are probably different from yours and others. No instead of saying 'there is a lack of diversity' go do something about it.
    Go do something? Boy what?
    That's the reason why I'm talking to GOW about it and tagged several of our best writers on the site.......<--something I've never seen anybody in the thread do.

And you basically reinforced what I just said, but no hard feelings play boy. It's all love.

- - - Updated - - -

Re-read what I said above, then go back to that post you quoted and you'll see that you're repeating what I already said.

This isn't me chastising you or anybody, it's me speaking truth based on facts.

Soule

I took it all with a grain of salt to be honest. Only responded because my name was in there. And I didn't get tagged in anything so fuck you.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re-read what I said above, then go back to that post you quoted and you'll see that you're repeating what I already said.
    This isn't me chastising you or anybody, it's me speaking truth based on facts.
    lol yeah I get it. I didn't take offence. Just saying, we need a broader spectrum of people nomming.
    I edited something else too, lol, damn its all the way down there now VVVV lol
    Last edited by Emily; August 4th, 2016 at 11:59 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I took it all with a grain of salt to be honest. Only responded because my name was in there. And I didn't get tagged in anything so fuck you.
    I completely understand. And my bad for the tag lmao. I got you next time.

I namedropped you at the end of my Natural Law piece because you inspired that one. Shoulda tagged

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Mind you, we don't need just several of 'our best' writers, we need all the writers.
    We need writers nominating pieces they love.
    Regardless of how good they are.
    That's when you'll get a true reflection of what RB members really love.
    That's when you'll have that diversity.
    When there's no particular group nomming.
    But the whole spectrum of writers on RB.
    Last edited by Emily; August 4th, 2016 at 11:58 PM

Soule

I completely understand. And my bad for the tag lmao. I got you next time.

I namedropped you at the end of my Natural Law piece because you inspired that one. Shoulda tagged
    So, I'm a Chimpanzee now ma'fucka?!

Battle Record
    91-46

lol yeah I get it. I didn't take offence. Just saying, we need a broader spectrum of people nomming.
    Nor did I take offence to the 'crowd' nor to anything else you said.
    Oh my fault then. I sensed some defensive tone in that post, like when you phrase your words "at least we're noming what we honestly believe"

But it's all good. keep doing your thing here my blonde wig companion.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I'm a Chimpanzee now ma'fucka?!

Lmaoooo you're a fool
    Do you remember that verse by chance? It is related to you

Soule

It sounded familiar but nah bruh, I don't even remember my verses anymore lol. There was a time when this site was life and now it's like a forbidden island and apparently I'm King Kong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Oh my fault then. I sensed some defensive tone in that post, like when you phrase your words "at least we're noming what we honestly believe"

But it's all good. keep doing your thing here my blonde wig companion.
    you got a wig fixation huh? little weird professor lol.
    nope, no defensive tone, just honestly saying 'at least we are noming what we honestly believe should be nomed.'
    Meaning, 'time for others to do the same'. If they did, there's the diversity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46

It sounded familiar but nah bruh, I don't even remember my verses anymore lol. There was a time when this site was life and now it's like a forbidden island and apparently I'm King Kong.
    It was my verse against you in your FL 'retirement' battle lol.