User Tag List

Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 95 ... LastLast
Showing results 661 to 675 of 1460

Thread: Open Mic Chat

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Open Mic Chat

So am I lmao

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

I didnt realize both emily and jukon was stepping down
    @Emily @Jukon

with that said, I can make time to help @KnowP out if you think the admins will give me a mod spot

if anything, i would like to keep the weekly challenge alive and make sure people are getting feed links in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    @Emily @Jukon

with that said, I can make time to help @KnowP out if you think the admins will give me a mod spot

if anything, i would like to keep the weekly challenge alive and make sure people are getting feed links in
    They probably won't mod you right now, but if you stay active in here, I'll put a bug in their ear. That's what they want to see.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    They probably won't mod you right now, but if you stay active in here, I'll put a bug in their ear. That's what they want to see.
    Enoch Light has been active here, for quite a while now.

- - - Updated - - -

@Emily @Jukon

Let me see what I can do.
    Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128

I know he has. It's the admin he has to prove it to.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Emily @Jukon

man if you're down to help out OM I would mod you right now

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I mean enoch light aka kayge been around forever and I trust him more than most people on this site regardless of our difference in political ideologies lol

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    man if you're down to help out OM I would mod you right now
    Yea, i mean, im down to help. I just want to know that if im modded that all the staff is comfortable with it. Emily tried to get me modded a few months ago and for whatever reason it was rejected.

if someone in administration has concerns about me, id be more then happy to discuss it on the side. Ive been here since 2010, i cant prove anymore then i what i have already proven. Ive always been about integrity, and even people who dont like me wont question my fairness when it comes to moderating the leagues. . I would bring those same principals into OM

Battle Record
    96-70

Yea, i mean, im down to help. I just want to know that if im modded that all the staff is comfortable with it. Emily tried to get me modded a few months ago and for whatever reason it was rejected.

if someone in administration has concerns about me, id be more then happy to discuss it on the side. Ive been here since 2010, i cant prove anymore then i what i have already proven. Ive always been about integrity, and even people who dont like me wont question my fairness when it comes to moderating the leagues. . I would bring those same principals into OM
    Not sure why it got rejected you are a great writer and have run great leagues in the past kinda perfect for the position imo.
    @KnowP I've modded enoch with you

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Not sure why it got rejected you are a great writer and have run great leagues in the past kinda perfect for the position imo.
    @KnowP I've modded enoch with you
    thanks bro.

Battle Record
    277-128

Oh let's party!

Battle Record
    277-128

@Enoch Light you wana get the weekly challenge up, or u want me to?

Battle Record
    3-1

@Enoch Light you wana get the weekly challenge up, or u want me to?
    i can get one up as soon as i get home.

if you have a pic on hand, then go for it fam

Battle Record
    277-128

Aight

Battle Record
    277-128

yo I'm bout to blaze that weekly topic. no lie