User Tag List

Page 39 of 98 FirstFirst ... 29 38 39 40 49 89 ... LastLast
Showing results 571 to 585 of 1460

Thread: Open Mic Chat

Awards OM HOF

Re: Open Mic Chat

I'll be honest...I thought I got gypped with the deadline. I mean, I get rules are rules...but come on bro. It's not that serious. I literally posted the night before the cut off. I had links in and everything. It's not my fault the forum was dead and feed was scarce at the time. I mean...if the piece was quality enough to "possibly"make the HOF...then why should a matter of hours be the deciding factor? It's about quality not technicality in long run. I mean...idk. But whatever. I'm not gonna trip on it.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Word. And good looking on the challenge mention. I forgot about that one. When's the next one going up @Jukon
    Monday

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SELF ACTIVATE View Post
    I'll be honest...I thought I got gypped with the deadline. I mean, I get rules are rules...but come on bro. It's not that serious. I literally posted the night before the cut off. I had links in and everything. It's not my fault the forum was dead and feed was scarce at the time. I mean...if the piece was quality enough to "possibly"make the HOF...then why should a matter of hours be the deciding factor? It's about quality not technicality in long run. I mean...idk. But whatever. I'm not gonna trip on it.
    I understand your grievances but like you stated, rules are rules. This isn't the first time where a piece has missed the deadline to be nominated, and those didn't get the chance to be voted on either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Awards OM HOF

No doubt, Juk. I'm not knockin' back shots over it, but I am a little disappointed. I thought that verse had a good chance of making into the HOF. Now it just sorta feels like words wasted. But fuck it. I'll just write some more shit whenever inspiration hits and make sure I post within the time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    as some of you will notice the hof has been updated. there were no inductions this month. please be aware and know that just because you get nominated, it doesn't guarantee induction. there are 5 of us on the panel and it must be a unanimous vote. no nominations met that requirement.
    No inductions for April or do you mean for March? Or both?

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt, Juk. I'm not knockin' back shots over it, but I am a little disappointed. I thought that verse had a good chance of making into the HOF. Now it just sorta feels like words wasted. But fuck it. I'll just write some more shit whenever inspiration hits and make sure I post within the time frame.
    did you miss the April deadline or what? if so, why can't it just be nominated for May?

edit: nvm, looks like it was posted in March.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    No inductions for April or do you mean for March? Or both?

- - - Updated - - -

did you miss the April deadline or what? if so, why can't it just be nominated for May?

edit: nvm, looks like it was posted in March.
    march. we're doing april now

- - - Updated - - -

i feel you. no worries. i have no doubts you'll be getting another one soon anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

No words are words wasted when it comes to writing. Every little bit counts to making you a better writer day by day. I wish the rule didn't matter much and I'm sad I didn't get to feed it quickly enough to have it by the deadline :/ Great verse, Self. The feed itself I hope lessens that disappointment.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Bout to drop a couple solo pieces soon

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

Lies

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Ok not soon but still

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2

i knew it

Battle Record
    277-128

bruh I'm bout to kill that challenge. @Jukon their should be an accomplishment for the weekly challenge? if not a medal, an accomp would be coo. I think it will spark more of an interest.

- - - Updated - - -

and plus you forgot to sticky it

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    bruh I'm bout to kill that challenge. @Jukon their should be an accomplishment for the weekly challenge? if not a medal, an accomp would be coo. I think it will spark more of an interest.

- - - Updated - - -

and plus you forgot to sticky it
    There was talk of this in the awards section. I'll link you KnowP.
    In your inbox.

Stranger

norman finally offed his mother @Enoch Light

fucking brutal.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    norman finally offed his mother @Enoch Light

fucking brutal.
    who's norman?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    who's norman?
    bates motel.

norman bates.