Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 20 21 22 31 ... LastLast
Showing results 301 to 315 of 726

Thread: Wax Poetic Chat

Battle Record
    2-3
    Awards PC HOF PS Season champ

Re: Wax Poetic Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    And we can forget Jukon, because he's entirely straight.
    And we can forget me because as a rule I'm not into animals lol.
    Guess you're on your own from now on TheILLyricist LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL HAHAAAAA

um, no.
    Not what I meant. Sigh.

One is the loneliest numberrrrrrr
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by TheIllyricist View Post
    Not what I meant. Sigh.

One is the loneliest numberrrrrrr
    lol@ one is the loneliest numberrrrrr

so true

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-3

Alright, no animals. I'll write a personal letter of apology to the porpoises.

As a middle ground, I believe we can all just sit around a fire and read poetry. We'll call it the Dead Poets Society. It's completely original in every single way you can imagine.
    “Those whom life does not cure death will. The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not. Between the wish and the thing the world lies waiting.”

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

As a middle ground, I believe we can all just sit around a fire and read poetry. We'll call it the Dead Poets Society. It's completely original in every single way you can imagine.
    that sounds great (as a second option). then we can make a movie with the same title and we can even use a real actor who's really dead.
    : )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-3

It can truly be the Dead Poet's Society. I love it.

THEN I SAW THE CONGO, CREEPING THROUGH THE BLACK,
    CUTTING THROUGH THE FOREST WITH A GOLDEN TRACK.

*dances and hits a drum*

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

It can truly be the Dead Poet's Society. I love it.

THEN I SAW THE CONGO, CREEPING THROUGH THE BLACK,
    CUTTING THROUGH THE FOREST WITH A GOLDEN TRACK.

*dances and hits a drum*
    Niiiiice.

What about....'Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and everyone of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing,
    turn cold, and die.'

Huh? ^^^ huh?

- - - Updated - - -

You know, on a serious note, I'd love to do this. But my friends aren't the writing sort, so yes, one is the loneliest number.
    I'd probably get my head punched in just suggesting it.

Battle Record
    2-3

Niiiiice.

What about....'Seize the day. Because, believe it or not, each and everyone of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing,
    turn cold, and die.'

Huh? ^^^ huh?
    Dear god, you're a genius. By Thor, and Odin, and Zeus... The pantheons of the heavens, you are a truly gifted visionary.

You know, on a serious note, I'd love to do this. But my friends aren't the writing sort, so yes, one is the loneliest number.
    I'd probably get my head punched in just suggesting it.
    Same. I think it'd be amazing, probably magical too. Fire pits are fun things to do with friends. Add a bit of poetry once in a while could be pretty sweet.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Dear god, you're a genius. By Thor, and Odin, and Zeus... The pantheons of the heavens, you are a truly gifted visionary.

Same. I think it'd be amazing, probably magical too. Fire pits are fun things to do with friends. Add a bit of poetry once in a while could be pretty sweet.

lol @ visionary lol, thank you, thank you. It's a natural talent I have plucking quotes off the net and pasting them here.
    I mean,,,,,my quotes of course...since I'm the one who copied and pasted them. Fairs fair.
    As for the fire pit, that's always fun. It's normally scary stories we tell around the fire, and then no one can sleep because we're all pretending not to be thinking of the rape ghost or the madman who's gonna creep into our tent or dreams.

Battle Record
    2-3

lol @ visionary lol, thank you, thank you. It's a natural talent I have plucking quotes off the net and pasting them here.
    I mean,,,,,my quotes of course...since I'm the one who copied and pasted them. Fairs fair.
    As for the fire pit, that's always fun. It's normally scary stories we tell around the fire, and then no one can sleep because we're all pretending not to be thinking of the rape ghost or the madman who's gonna creep into our tent or dreams.
    I once found this Dorito advertisement horror game called Hotel 626 ( you could only play between 6pm and 6am ). There was a part of the game you had to enter your cell phone number in, and then you'd get a call. Some random in-game guy helps you through the last bit of the game telling you with direction to go. But, the best part is you could enter in any phone number lol. Soooo. You could enter in your friend's numbers. They'd get a legit number appearing on their phone. And they'd pick up and they'd hear a very urgent man saying "If you want to live, go down the hallway and take a left." Lol. Or, if they didn't pick up, it'd leave a voicemail. Something like "I can see you at night." Or... A horrifying woman's scream. Things like that. AND if you called the number. "Hello, this is Hotel 626, we are only available from 6PM to 6AM." and her voice would slowly degrade into static and then a scream in the background. Ah, so much fun.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I once found this Dorito advertisement horror game called Hotel 626 ( you could only play between 6pm and 6am ). There was a part of the game you had to enter your cell phone number in, and then you'd get a call. Some random in-game guy helps you through the last bit of the game telling you with direction to go. But, the best part is you could enter in any phone number lol. Soooo. You could enter in your friend's numbers. They'd get a legit number appearing on their phone. And they'd pick up and they'd hear a very urgent man saying "If you want to live, go down the hallway and take a left." Lol. Or, if they didn't pick up, it'd leave a voicemail. Something like "I can see you at night." Or... A horrifying woman's scream. Things like that. AND if you called the number. "Hello, this is Hotel 626, we are only available from 6PM to 6AM." and her voice would slowly degrade into static and then a scream in the background. Ah, so much fun.
    This sounds awesome. Thank god I didn't know about it.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Weird

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-3

Yeah? Well you know, that's just like, uhh, your opinion, man.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Alright, calm down, dude

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards PC HOF Haiku Season Champion

Not on the rug, man

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards PC HOF Haiku Season Champion

@Jukon my main man. good job keeping this section going. more action than I expected tbh.
    Last edited by Karaoshi; May 23rd, 2016 at 09:47 AM