Thread: Izzy Reef - Wolf Song

Izzy Reef - Wolf Song

Last edited by Jon Moxley; October 2nd, 2015 at 12:49 PM

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Izzy Reef - Wolf Song

Links to the worst song of all time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wait.. I didn't post your RULE diss.. Did i??

Battle Record
    0-1
    Awards OM HOF

No, and that was good.

But you did post a Young Thug song cause you were trying to troll Pulse and posted the wrong link here.

Im so not changing it

:/

And i dont troll..

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

the visuals remind me of fox and the hound.............. you do them all yourself?

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Sounds boom bap, so you already got me there. The flow is vicious, and the delivery is a nice calm demeanour that meshes well with the laid back vibe of the instrumental. Good presence and production from this track. It's too short though. Also, I don't feel like the song necessarily meshes well with what I'm watching. Overall, a good track! Is it yours?

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Yes. And thanks

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Moxley View Post
    Yes. And thanks

Alright cool, just had to check because you can't post other peoples content, and your name didn't match the person's in the title. All good!

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut