User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tick Tock Freestyle (Prod. by Pluto)

Tick Tock Freestyle (Prod. by Pluto)

Threw together a quick freestyle over one of Pluto's new instrumentals
    made it up as I went a long check it out

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Tick Tock Freestyle (Prod. by Pluto)

This wasn't bad, PG. You got a good flow which is accentuated by exceptional breath control (and maybe good editing, lol) and your delivery has a calm demeanor too it, while still resonating finesse. The material itself was OK. Don't feel like you were really talking about anything more than just random bravado tangents throughout the track, but it's still enjoyable to listen to from start to finish. Overall, it's OK. Keep it up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Re: Tick Tock Freestyle (Prod. by Pluto)

Quote Originally Posted by ...Celph Taut View Post
    This wasn't bad, PG. You got a good flow which is accentuated by exceptional breath control (and maybe good editing, lol) and your delivery has a calm demeanor too it, while still resonating finesse. The material itself was OK. Don't feel like you were really talking about anything more than just random bravado tangents throughout the track, but it's still enjoyable to listen to from start to finish. Overall, it's OK. Keep it up!
    thanks man appreciate the feedback greatly. This is the first authentic freestyle I've ever recorded, don't know what got into me that day but I really wanted to force a song out haha

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]