User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: L.L.L Week 9 Mag: Bars over Bullshit - The BARmetric Theory

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

L.L.L Week 9 Mag: Bars over Bullshit - The BARmetric Theory

http://i57.tinypic.com/a149b4.jpg

Aight so the mag is a bit late and I appoligise for that, Work got the better of me but we are back and will be on time next week I wont leave u cats with out that fire to chill out and fuck with. This week was dope as fuck I thought the contenders match was a SHOCKER and was probably a lot different then some expected it to go, we had some niceeeee lines this week and yall dudes is bringing that fire and we Appreciate it,,,,here is your mag

Week 8 Battle Reviews:
    Champ Match - Letterman vs. Smog
    So I thought Smog won this battle tbh. His first three lines were dope personals, his verse was consistent and he had one more good personal later on in his verse. Letterman had a good verse too, he was consistent and damn near every line was either good or a jab, I think he only had one or two misses. This wasn't a robbery by any means, it was a close battle and I think both dudes stock raised cuz of it. Some ppl were just feeling lettermans verse more than smogs.

Winner: Letterman

Contender's Match - Mimic vs. Muff
    This was a close battle too. Imo it could've went either way, but both dudes dropped below what their capable of. Don't get me wrong it was a good read but I guess I was just expecting more, esp for a contenders match. Both had a couple bangers but most the voters felt that mimic was just a little more consistent than muffy. Muff had a semi melt down in the chat cuz of the L, we got the canary line muff, and it was one of ur better lines, the prob was there wasn't enuff lines in ur verse like it.

Winner: Mimic

Bash vs. Packed Graves (BOTW)
    This battle was dope. Both dude's shined in this battle and imo there wasn't a loser. I thought bash won but knew this battle could go either way and I almost voted for pg. Nothing else to say about this one but GO READ IT!

Winner: PG

Aero vs. OG Maestro
    This was a classic example of vet vs rookie. Maestro still struggling for find his style and he's still working on wording his concepts so they hit. Aero been doing this a long time and it showed, he had a decent verse with a few good lines. Easy win for aero.

Winner: Aero

Galactic vs. Onslaught
    This was an OK read. Tbh if was light reading. I felt like both rushed their verses as onslot dropped early and tic was trying to beat the deadline. Both had some nice lines tho, I thought slot's opener was fire. He had some forced wp tho but the voters didn't seem to mind. Tic had some good lines but a lot of his verse was light and the voters felt he didn't do quite enuff to beat onslot.

Winner: Onslaught

Blanco vs. Notti
    This was another light read. Both dude had decent verses and both were pretty consistent. The only diff was that notti used some played concepts and blanco came a little fresher and his wording was on point.

Winner: Blanco

Smirk vs. Joe Boston
    Smirk barely made the dead line and his verse was obviously rushed. I've see him drop a lot better than this, joe Boston had some OK lines and did enuff to get the W.

Winner: joe Boston

Unfukwitable vs. Jonny Blaze
    Aite, this is the best verse I ever seen from jonny blaze n tbh I think he gotta ghost writer, or maybe not a ghost writer but someone coaching him a lil too much. He had some good lines that really surprised me and he actually got some votes against unfuk. This was a lot closer than it should of been but unfuk still did enuff to win.

Winner: unfukwitable

Hush vs. Enbombz
    This was another case of vet vs. rookie. Tbh enbombz had some good lines, he fucked up a good wp with his wording and a couple of his lines had played concepts but then he worded em really well lol. This was closer than the votes reflect and I think enbombz should feel good about this battle, he got beat by a HOF vet but had a good showing.

Winner: Hush

Week 8 Top Punches

Muff
    I remember you pretending to be Black. My gun'll give dun some help
    Itll give u an Outta Body Experience. - like when u look in the mirror n wish u were someone else
    why gas yourself? not tryin to bash u- but ur rhymes are trash juice
    a 'Bird'll Die Behind These Bars'- N i 'Canary' tell how good u r when Mine Shaft you

Mimic
    U sharking ass clown - takin' my lines now? Well it's only right I straight hit you
    Health inspectors bouta' have a field day after seein' a Rat in the same fuckin' thing u Bit in to
    Claiming u've done time in Sing Sing? LOL no1 here's ever calling that twice
    Cuz' u completing a Full Sentance is retarded & could easily outshine Jeshka's whole forum life.

Letterman
    You'll get sprayed up in ur crib. Got the cans low while I creep
    & Aerosol you'll be asking for.. while I'm using that to suffocate you in your sleep
    I always score w/ ur hoes. I'm the reason ur ex left b4 u wifed
    Last time I put the Deion that bitch, she celebrated by high stepping out of your life

Smog
    U prolly thought fuk had the advantage, a couple weeks to get his lines tuff
    But what's Clint, tony b, easy n OG?? That's a FUCKIN bye week since u signed up 
    Worst triple L title run ever.. FUCK givin letter congrats
    When u can't even champ FL.. Cuz the comp there is better than that^

Aero
    forever ratchet, pissing on her to shock's my clever tactic
    Gets a coat of urine, no bees when OG's stung by a yellow jacket
    Idiiiiiot you just said I'll win.. what do you do with your life?
    You a smart dumb nigga, this an example of being stupid & right

OG Maestro
    Says he been on every site + "Hall of Fame". but I'm not believing this goof
    That's where he got his Name. He's everywhere but ain't nobody seeing the proof

Jonny blaze
    ya wordings terrible fgt, each one of my bars e'll end ur shine,
    wasnt a set up losing to letters, cuz u already do that in every line,

Unfukwitable
    If LLL Was Chess, This Is lowest teir vs. Vet, so tough luck;
    Outta everyone this Ponchos to go against the King & Got wet the fuck up.

Bash
    The storm came on some life or death ish. Situation got real dude...
    So i'll say a prayer for ya peeps... N for another hurricane to come kill you

Packed graves
    ul always be in Joogs shadow its the worst thing
    Greedy calls the shots, you just make sure to answer on the first ring

Blanco
    your broke ass will never be a business man but thats barely news 
    if you remind us of trumpets cuz you wont win..
    ..n they'll be playin when i bury you

Notti

i've been fightin wit heavyweights, so it don't matter what you say stupid
    cuz this nigga white light... so after this he's headed straight to it

Onslaught
    okay look ur most favorite bars are junk, nothing u text is proper
    when amen asked if help/out rhymes, u should of followed up and accepted the offer

Galactic
    You’re a joke, a riot. Brittle like you came from the coldest climate
    Got that Osteoporosis style…Cuz there are literally no Bones behind it

Hush
    talk crazy this box a be ya house. welcome to ya home hobo
    shoot ya mouth off. I do it forreal. have lips on ya shirt like a rolling stone logo

Enbombz
    Eyes the window to the soul n yours gettin left vacant
    when my macs power point at ya face, it'll rearrange ya whole presentation

Battle of the Week
    Bash vs. Packed Graves

Bash:
    Packed Graves aka Velocity

The storm came on some life or death ish. Situation got real dude...
    So i'll say a prayer for ya peeps... N for another hurricane to come kill you
    I've beaten you before, you're a joke. Put that comedic shit to a rest
    Your the Jay Pharoah of text. No punchlines at all just an "Eh" imitator at best
    I've got ammo under the bed waiting for intruders, ya dumb nerd
    So try me. Cuz i'll let the 9 'spark ya entrance' 10x better than Goldberg
    Never been handled by a red neck. The thought alone makes me snicker
    Cuz the only way u'll see this hiccup, is if he's downing a fifth of liquior 
    Faired w/ tough top tiers. While wannabees like u r just average 
    How could we label Vel "vet"? When he's just as soft as the fabric
    My style made me a jock. N transitioned to the board, no fable
    While ur style aint just rejected. Its forced to sit n mingle at the loser lunch table
    Ya tier status is questionable the way Mimic wiped his ass w/ u
    Ironically u cottonelle weeks ago... Yet im bout to reopen ya scar tissue

Vs.

Packed Graves:
    we've all champed an ur yet to deliver- i hope you quit
    ur battle births been weird, lots of time & labor but aint showin shit
    get flamed quick, for thinkn im sum1 you can hang w/
    we told you change ur Ways, that didnt mean ask GoW for a name switch
    ppl fall asleep reading a verse, you think its mean huh?
    you makin us look like animal wranglers, cuz we all catchin a zebra
    ul always be in Joogs shadow its the worst thing
    Greedy calls the shots, you just make sure to answer on the first ring
    Im known for home invasions, dudes a flake
    so when i turn on the lights an surprise bash there wont be balloons an cake
    We dont compare im packed graves, rings & achievements
    Your odd ways, the nigga who beat ppl that didnt ever mean shit

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-El07o_rh4k...a+Bond+(1).jpg

Noshow Shine

Tucks vs. Allen Knight
    on a side note: goddamn u allen Knight! Signing in talm bout "I want my title back" then no showing ur first fuckn match. U sorry ass ugly ass raggity mechanic ass mahfucker. Keep working on them ol beat up ass pieces of shit for minimum wage mother fucker. Fuckn mother fucker.

Thinkin' you Hot Nigga? Well its time I get somebody murdered
    Beat me at the drop of a hat? Nah, your on that Bobby Shmurda 
    --- wasn't really feeling this.......
    On the reel, I'll cinema clip when the toolie blast cuz he's truly trash
    so if this actor breaks a leg, I'll flip the script on his ass, thats a Movie Cast
    --- fresh flip on a dated concept. Wording is unorthodox but I liked it......
    Stainless steel Glock to his head, his bitch said "take my life instead"
    cuz if I show Knight my shining arm.......her love of her life is dead
    --- I like this, the Knight np are played but this was good.......
    But fuck a gun or a knife, instead I'll use the hands if I fight Knight
    I'll have him afraid of the dark if I start punchin' out a Knight's Lights
    --- nahh like I said Knight np flips are played to death..........
    I'm a weekend warrior, bar after bar I was born for that Knight Life
    But I'ma king, so if he take the oath or not a nigga still gon' night night!
    --- lol no............lol night night lol..........
    Got me feelin' like I'm King Arthur in that world renowned fable
    since he's a bitch, I couldn't get Allen Knight's at the round table
    --- nahh............
    Wit' dem lyt bars, u assed out, but you ain't trollin' when u say u might be gay
    He'll get sonned for throwin' shade, that's the difference between Knight and Day
    --- nahh...stop the np's, u gotta do a little bit of research on ur opponent n if u did u would know that np's are super played on him.............
    I had his bitch choose between him & me, sat back 'n I let the offer speak
    asked her witch one? She hopped on my broomstick 'n it swept 'er off her feet
    --- lol this is simple but I liked it.........
    In disgust he left, started binge'n on drugs he was such a mess
    Gave Al' E...........'n he's been seen living in one of them since
    --- end rhyme doesn't work but I liked this, haven't seen a np flip like this on him.........

Overall: a decent verse, really hit n miss tho. U need to work on ur consistently and do a little research on ur opponent so u k ow who ur battling and how to attack them. Ak been around forever and u coulda included some personals on him but u chose to go the nameplay route which is extremely played on him. I think u got some skill and if u put a little time and effort into ur verses and do a little leg work finding out who ur opponent is u could be a force in this league in the near future. Keep writing bro

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/23...416080b2e8.jpg

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: L.L.L Week 9 Mag: Bars over Bullshit - The BARmetric Theory

Interview with AERO - Aero's replies are bolded

So I am here with Aero, what up bro how you doing?

ask Enbombz, Maestro, Notti how I'm doing. Next question.

you been in text a minute, how you think this shit is looking now?

Text is alive and strong. There used to be long bar, medium bar with complex rhyme schemes but now it's just short bar. Short bar is much cleaner but the other styles allowed you to add other elements so the current style is a bit limiting.

me and you used to go back and forth then be cool then beef n battle then over and over, you think text is missing that type of shit now adays?

You mean you cried when I got a few votes then used your white privilege to get the battle moved to a different arena?

Text is missing beef but this is the Instagram, fb & Twitter era where guys like @Amen and Muff take insecure selfies in front of mirrors like a teenage blogger. Everybody wants to be noticed but not for being good at text. They just want likes. And the current text top tiers are now just chatty pattys.

who the biggest bitch in the league?

Lolololololol no one. I need those votes.

Useless tbh

I see you finally settled in over here n made this one of ur most battled spots, you enjoying the league n etc?

The league is cool. I wish Barcotic would come back so I'd have some comp but there's good activity here and the chat forum is a sounding board for Muff. His daily therapy so it's an important element.

you gon get in the alias tourney?

No.

what u iss msot about text 4 yrears ago compared to now?

4 years ago? You mean 8 years ago? That's when it was really popping.

where the hell is ur boy at and why isnt he battling over here?

Dominate I miss you buddy. We've got to get you over here the culture needs it!

give ur shout outs bro and thanks for the itnerview

Shout out to illunatic for bringing RB back to life. Shout out to GOW for doing this mag. And shout out to Amen's hairline, we miss you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztzvc1Og9IY

Previews

LLL Week 9: Hush 1-0 vs. Notti 2-2

This is going to be a dope match but I do not see Notti taking out hush, hush got bars. Notti does to be not as consistent

HUSH 70/30

LLL Week 9: Unfukwitable 5-2 vs. Muff 6-2

This is going to be a dope match I think Muff mad bout his L from last week and I can see Unfuk catching the blunt of that trauma

MUFF 60/40

METH VS Enbomz

I don’t know how rusty meth is, enbombz isn’t I know meth bars could’ve of won I just don’t know if they can now

ENBOMBZ 55/45

Aye BURH vs Lawd

This is going to be a nice battle I haven’t seen either one battle or lawd battle in ages. I think it’s a tie

TIE 50/50

Smog vs Useless

Man Smog come off a big title loss, I aint sure I think he earned that L last week. I think he prolyl mad and going to take it out on someone, Don’t know if he can do it to useless though. I think it comes down to whoever has more time

Useless 55/45

Letterman vs Mimic

Man two crazy battles last week I aint sure I think either one of em one but THEY DID and earned there spot, mimic seem hungry to me and I think I got to go against the champ

Mimic 60/40

Aero vs Packed Graves

Mannnn Packed got BARS And aero si slick with his bars, I don’t know who I think is going to win im going 50

TIE 50/50

OG Maestro vs Galactic

Man I think Gal got better bars in war, I think OG can write but I THINK al got more consistency and harsher punches

Gal 60/40

Blanco vs Onslaught

I think they both got bars I think it will be who ever takes it more serious and I think that is going to be B

Onslaught 60/40

Bash vs Joe Boston

Man I think bash been faced with crazy competition this year, I think boston been busy and slacking I think bash got it

Bash 60/40

Tuckz vs Johnny Blaze

I think Johny should have the bars to take it this week, I don’t know though tuckz could give em a run ima keep it close

Johnny Blaze

Interview with MIMIC

Sup im hre with Mimic, what it do bro?

Not much just chilling right now, smoking, drinking and all that good shit white people do these days. Enjoying the league and the consistency of it.

So you took out muff this week, cant say im not surprised, i will say the first half of ur verse was crazy nice i thought u fell off a good bit in the second how you feel bout the league siding with you on that?

You know, Muff had a good verse too. I'm not going to front like his bitch ass did. I'm way more humble than that. Regardless of him crying about the loss in which Is completely laughable. I feel the voters chose the winner correctly though. I mean Muff had a few nice lines and a few lines I felt fell a little weak. He's a tough competitor and should never be under-estimated as everyone already probably knows. I came at him with personals which I feel was the reasoning for my W this time round. Muff, obviously disagrees with that but, he got chased off NC for crying about similar situations so I guess that was pretty much expected. It all comes down to personal preference and quite clearly voters preferred my verse over his. Nothing more nothing less. It was a good battle, hope he can get over the loss and focus on that revenge. I'll be ready.

you glad to take out muff? and do you think ur constantly under estimated?

Of course. I mean, like I said above.. Muff is a strong competitor and in my eyes, Top 3 in the league right now. So, to beat him can be seen as some sort of an achievement at the very least. As far as me being constantly under-estimated, I want to split my answer into a Yes & No. With me battling right now, It all comes down to how I feel.. Sometimes I have all the time to write my verse and others.. I'm lethargic and just drop half ass.. However, with the Champ shot in view I can honestly say that I will be giving it the best I got, and I want to make it pretty clear on what damage I can cause when I release my full potential. I think of myself to be a very humble character so I don't normally speak out about how 'badly I can slaughter pretty much anyone when I put my mind to it' so to speak.. If people knew my resume' going throughout the years then they will know how much of a threat I can pose. I don't really have a point to prove, I just have a league to Champ.

you vs letter who got the dub and why?

This is going to be an extreme battle. Me & Letters.. tag partners in the oncoming tourny. Shits going to get out of control. He's a very talented battler and has shown that through previous battles. I'm not even going to lie, I see him as a threat, However, at the same time he should see me as a threat. I'm not a person HE in particular should under-estimate because I've already shaken that rust off and I'll be coming for his head. I'm pretty sure he already knows this from our previous battles over the time but that's something to keep in mind. As far as the battle outcome goes.. I think it will be very close. As long as we make it a dope battle in which I'm sure we'll do, I'll be happy with any outcome. I'm still coming for the belt though. Bitch.

who the biggest bitch in the league?

Right now? Honestly. I have to say Muff & people will know why I've chosen his name. I don't want to speak too much on it, but, him crying over a loss because he has some sort of weird brain trauma that makes him believe there's a conspiracy going on in the league full of people wanting him to fail just makes him look like one. Good battler, but he's the bitch right now.

Give your shout outs bro

Shout outs to all those who under-estimate me or see me as some sort of under-dog. I'm going to be the reigning Champ. Give credit when credit is due.

Also, something a little extra. Just want to shout-out the league mods for making this shit run flawlessly, with the time-schedules, the constant, dope mags & everything else. Also, thanks to the competitors. I see a lot of competition and even though I've hardly mentioned any names. I see a lot of ya'll being/becoming a threat to anyone & everyone. Props on that shit and keep it going!

Pz.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW0hBpH_wV8

League Snipers

Letterman

Letterman started from the bottom and finally made his way to the top. After dethroning Smog, the undefeated champion last week. This guy has to be feeling like Spartacus right about now. He looks to destroy the British Invader, Mimic, this week and continue his reign in the LLL.

I'll bring gunplay, while u laugh & joke tryna sieze the chip
    But keep up with that ridiculousness.. I bet it won't be funny when you see the clip
    Beating me wont work out. U never shoulda climbed in the yard
    It's ironic.. Letter exercisin the pen, while you're getting ripped behind these bars
    I always score w/ ur hoes. I'm the reason ur ex left b4 u wifed
    Last time I put the Deion that bitch, she celebrated by high stepping out of your life
    Biggest Threat: Smog getting a rematch.

Mimic

The number one contender for the title and LLL's resident British Assassin. 4-1 in the league and looking to take the gold back to his Queen, Mimic looks to dethrone our champion this week and send the ten year tier back to the bottom. Mimic is creative and smooth so don't be surprised if he's crowned by the end of the week.

U sharking ass clown - takin' my lines now? Well it's only right I straight hit you
    Health inspectors bouta' have a field day after seein' a Rat in the same fuckin' thing u Bit in to
    One look at his pic & we can tell that this fat lard-ass a disgrace,
    Dog. The only thing Gucci bout' ur size.. is havin tht Ice-Cream forever stuck to ur Face
    Biggest Threat: Hush

Smog

The former champion, in my honest opinion, is still the hardest battler in this league. The guy has creativity for days and when he throws a haymaker it's basically all he needs. Whether he knocks his opponent out or gets the judges decision, Smog always go into the cage looking to make somebody bleed and cry.

Worst triple L title run ever.. FUCK givin letter congrats
    When u can't even champ FL.. Cuz the comp there is better than that^
    Frontin like u love earth, say cars pollute so u pedal a bicycle
    Got word I throw away barz.. N said "just give um to me dawg metals recyclable"
    U aint bangin gats or slanging crack u hopeless shit
    I'd give LMAO..just to laugh my ass off while he looks fa sump'm to smoke it with
    Biggest Threat: A Letterman rematch or Useless

Interview with OG Meastro

Alright, I got OG Maestro with us tonight in the LLL Studio. Professor Frost, how you doing man?

I'm chilling bruh. Bumping this fire mixtape w/ Drake & Future. What A Time To Be Alive, indeed.
    Also that Thugga Thugga mixtape Slim Season is still in effect. 2015 is a good year for party/dopeboy Rap.
    OH, TRAVIS SCOTT - RODEO <---this shit BANGS. phew!!! *wipes the sweat off my forehead*
    But I'm still waiting for the conscious Hip-Hop to come sweeping through. Need some Kendrick-Cole-Nas-Mos Def type shit.

You're 4-2 in the league, this week you face off against Galactic who's a seasoned vet. What's the mindset going into this fight and what's your opinion on the man you'll come face to face with?

Galactic huh? Tic, what else they call that man...Dark Matter. mhm,
    Well, he just came off a bad loss against OnSlaught. They were both okay, almost tied & ONS got away.
    It'd be a shame if he got bodied by OGM, that'd really fuck up his plans of champing this league.

My mindset is to get rid of dude this week. So fresh concepts & new executions is what I'll be experimenting with this week since lately I've been lazy.
    My opinion of Galactic is respect from an objective p.o.v.(as far as Text goes)
    But personally he can catch a pistol to the side of his temple. Dude lowkey tried to bandwagon diss me after coming back a few weeks ago. I ain't forget that lil slick shit he said.

You've lost twice. Who were these losses to? How did you feel about both outcomes and if you had rematches do you think you could redeem yourself?

First one came from Letterman, second came from Aero.

Letterman - Dude had a really good MySpace bar against me contrasted with a relatively weak verse. Me? I just didn't deliver that week, point blank. He earned the win. It's obvious that I've just started to elevate daily so that Contenders battle really made me grow since then. And When I battle Letterman again it's not going to go well for him, guaranteed.

Aero - Again, this was another earned win. But I personally can't stand this dude's style most of the time. It's very gimmicky, with simplistic bars. But, they have a steady 'jab' consistent hit that ultimately leaves him with a consistent mediocre verse that will usually pull him out wins against inconsistent opponents like myself. Against SiK he got bodied & I believe that's proof he isn't truly all that good but I still do got respect for that dude. He's winning so what can I say.
    If I battle him again I can see him winning honestly. I'll be going for haymakers every punch & since I'm inconsistent the concept might be played, might get a solid hit or my wording might overwhelm the bar. Hopefully next time I see him I'll have improved on those areas.

If you could pick one battler for each category, who do you think the best and worst of LLL is and why?

Best Text Battler of LLL: Letterman
    Letterman is the champ of LLL. His resume isn't that good to me(Tony B, Myself, EasytoBeat) + I question his win against Unfukwitable. So, I'm a little skeptical to say he's the best. But he's undefeated right now so I can't argue with that.

Worst Text Battler of LLL: Smirk
    His verses just aren't that good. And we have people like Tuckz, Enbombz & Jonny Blaze. He'll never beat them in my honest opinion. Alphadog beat him. And this was when Alphadog's verses weren't as decent as they've been recently.

What do you think about all these text tournaments going on? You think they take anything away from LLL as far as activity and consistency goes?

I think that they keep people on RB. With all the stuff we have going on here, people will be deterred from going to another site to get some more workload to keep them busy. From LLL? I couldn't say they take anything, really.

What's your opinion on the league and the way God of War handles it?

The league is really good right now. Only thing that hurt LLL was the No Shows we had from Allen & Bar but those weren't even a big deal. The league is pretty damn good right now. The middle rankings of LLL are pretty scary tbh. Blanco had a fire verse, ONS had a fire verse recently. Odd Ways, Hush, PG, Aero are all shuffling around trying to get to the top. Unfuk, Mimic, Muff & Useless keep beating people then getting beat & resetting their position in the league. Letterman is sitting comfy asf. It's definitely competitive & interesting to say the least.
    As far as God of War? It's alright. The mags are fucking dope. GOW isn't really needed to nurse the league weekly, that's what his house slave Useless is good for. He even gave him a name "Useless". Anyways, everyone is doing fine.

When you were a kid, was Hip Hop a heavy influence on you? Did you know about Rap Battling back then?

No doubt man. R&B was all I listened to. Then as I got older I appreciated A Tribe Called Quest & Eric B. + Rakim. Then Nas & 2Pac became my next artists I looked into. I studied lyrics as a teenager & became an editor for RapGenius, looking at the craft up close & more literarily. Influenced me to write & music became a big part of my life. I know a few managers & artists out there now. Can't really talk about them but I know some people. I've been watching rap battles since my last 2 years in highschool. But I hadn't found out about RB until 2013.

Any shout outs or final comments you'd like to make before we cut off for the evening?

Shout to The Arch.
    Watch me become a Legend. OGM baby, stay grinding & working.
    Also... one last thing...
    JUMPMAN JUMPMAN JUMPMAN, them boys up to something
    They just spent like two or three weeks out the country
    Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing
    You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher, WOO!!!
    I just found my tempo like I'm DJ Mustard, WOOO!!!!!!
    I hit that Ginobili with my left hand up like WOOOOOO!!!!!
    Thank you for your time, y'all heard it here first!

Top Five

1. Letterman
    Dude is UNDEFEATED and about to get the first award in 4 more battles for winning 10 in a row, he is on a path and keeps putting in work and pulling out the W def deserves his spot

2. Mimic
    Bout to start calling this dude the league killer, he been bodying some of the big names, Def earns his spot and could be champ next week

3. Aero
    lol the cockiest dude text ever seen, but earned this spot def takes top 3

4. Packed Graves
    Packed got bars and always has, sometimes he is a bit lazy and rushes his verse, i havent seen that packed this season as he has been consistent as fuck

5. Hush
    When he shows, he is a monster, he showed and he won as he will most of the rest of the time. I would really liek to see this dude in a LLL Champ match

to watch out fors

Useless - Coming back up from a couple L's
    Smog - 2 crazy losses and still dropping FIRE
    Muff - Still one of the best in the league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZtxbfDDDYY

WTF@ THE MAG BEING LATE
    WTF@ MIMIC TAKING OUT BIG NAMES ALL SEASON
    WTF@ LETTERMAN BEING UNDEFEATED OH SHIT
    WTF@ MUFF GOT MAD BOUT THAT SHIT LOL
    WTF@ SMOG STILL AINT GRABBED THAT TITLE
    WTF@ WHERE THE FUCK IS @joog'n
    WTF@ YOUR MOMMA

Alright that is your mag, Thank you tremendously to useless and King SOul for the help as they did the work and backed me up, next week it wont be late, just had some issues this week, we hope you enjoy the mag and enjoy the elague, remember dont just win, embarrass a motherfucker. make em look foolish and fuck with your next opponent by destroying this one..this league is great because of you ..till next week keep it 3.50

https://thechive.files.wordpress.com...rip=info&w=899

Battle Record
    0-4

Dope mag. You're welcome.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Oh that shit ice cold yall did real good on this joint. And Aero is a clown lmfao "I need those votes" saucy mfer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

dope mag flat asses tho lol.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    0-4

Those asses are amazing, fuckin crazy.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King Soul View Post
    Those asses are amazing, fuckin crazy.
    ok did another visual on the asses but chives gotta go her shit smaller then a chive
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    0-4

Bet that pussy is virgin tight though.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

respect @Mimic

i shouldn't have wiled out like that but ive always been gungho in how i react to shit.

its all me, no slight to you man good job n wish you the best of luck

- - - Updated - - -

dope ass mag yo

cool lil segments yall added out of nowhere

- - - Updated - - -

lol@ chives gotta go

that pussy pouty boy tell me u don't see that monster down there

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

One dope ass mag n much respect to @Letterman .

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Cool...
    @Aero a fgt and lol @ putting hush top 5 after winning one battle. Cmon bruh. Other than that good shit y'all.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Doppppe mag. I'll get into details later.
    @OG Maestro don't call my style simplistic you should learn from it. Learn how I make my bars so clean and effective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    dope mag flat asses tho lol.
    Facts

I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Doppppe mag. I'll get into details later.
    @OG Maestro don't call my style simplistic you should learn from it. Learn how I make my bars so clean and effective.

- - - Updated - - -

Facts
    Goodluck this week lmao, don't lose.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by OG Maestro View Post
    Goodluck this week lmao, don't lose.

I won't. Experience excellence in its rarest form.

I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner