User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: WHITE TUPAC FREESTYLE

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mindscribe's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

WHITE TUPAC FREESTYLE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: WHITE TUPAC FREESTYLE

This was nice, Scribe. At times you were going a bit fast and throughout the track I was missing a lot of stuff you were saying, but the aggression, conviction, delivery, and flow is on point. It's a nice bouncy bravado track with smart wording and good execution. The mix job was pretty well done and vocals are sounding crisp. Keep it up!

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Re: WHITE TUPAC FREESTYLE

when i seen white tupac freestyle i was expecting some real shit type spit.. none the less

overall this was cool - lyrics was nice. the switch-ups in flows transitioned nicely with one another.. smooth delivery and like stated above the mix was clean...

might be my headphones - i felt the ad libs didn't fit in at times but other than that energy was there and i think you did your thing with this track... you got a versatile flow which is dope. good shit man.