Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Re: [Swag&Flow] Nigma vs Blanco

word.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

2 voting links each within 48hrs @Blanc o @Nigma

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

fuck Blanco. Fuck TNL. you just another bitch i'll rupture
    wanna brawl? this the wrong battle. they call me HoF status and I'm on a path to pass Witty numbers
    i mean, have you seen me? with the heat im secreting, its like..
    im in mordor flexing, clenching orcish weapons. reppin dwarves, men, and ents, set for war to edge in
    beckon saurans senses, send perfected torture methods to ya most respected, worshiped legends
    critiques ignored when you the feed the GOAT like shepherds cause you leagues before contention
    my shots'll morph the end clips. fast forwarding remotely how the clicker leads to shortened credits
    fuck the equipment you play with. im fit to mince and maim you. portion you for kids to play with
    ill stick a flaming sword through your mythril plating and lift your flailing corpse till you drift away
    then,
    make you grip the page since these great descriptions give vivid lasic images imprinted from the pictures painted
    im the prince of pain mixed with precipitation, drop this pin-up flow on my bitch opponents, its printed plainly
    yet you strain your dipshit brain and scribble aimlessly, scripting up simple statements, its shit that angers me
    youre in my missiles range with a pistol aimed at me. bang. so first i sniff the fragrance then i draw the smoke
    in the midst of mayhem ill snip the chain 'n rob the sickness like a leper con cuz im fit for blazing this pot of gold
    and the lines im on, they like that white, chopped product. dope. but... im psychotic so you might not want it tho.
    i write hot, drop it, and the five stars follow close. i redefine entire sites like cyclops monocles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Nigma @Blanco.
    You have till midnight to provide two voting links or I'm locking this and you'll owe me four each

Battle Record
    54-28
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...40#post8747740

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?487859-swag-flow-og-maestro-vs-joog-OPEN-FOR-VOTES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

@Blanco.
    verse due tonight

Battle Record
    54-28

lol i had no idea what to do with this..

lemme teach u a lesson: heed to my weapon, or see it agressin
    step in my direction n im wreckin ur head n ur chest in a second
    cuz im on the next level.. you couldnt make it past a tryout
    i got swords from the best metals.. ill stab ya face n slash ya eye out
    u must be fuckin nuts if u think that i wont bust em up n scream thug life
    my uppercuts rupture guts, ill have u so jacked up they'll forgot about the drug price
    your wardrobe is weak. bitches leave cuz u always rockin borin shit
    you bummy as fuck while my closet got more tags then the rb tournament
    im the greatest alive. while u stayin inside, hatin ur life
    so dont blame me if i go crazy n slice w/ a blade or a knife
    then mate w/ ur wife. ill have that bitch deep throatin the whole club
    hold up. ill wait till ur daughters grown up. show up n have her choke on my old nuts
    im so thown on the throne, hoes deep n tight. my attention is big
    your unknown n alone so me bein white.. has nothin to do w/ not mentionin nig
    im rock shades in dark. while u play in the park, stay makin art n poppin ya booty
    i ball w/ my dogs.. then put one in the air, bud.
    ..if ur ballin with ur dogs ur cryin watchin the movie
    lyricalz finest

You've Earned a Custom Title! puravida's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-12

then mate w/ ur wife. ill have that bitch deep throatin the whole club
    hold up. ill wait till ur daughters grown up. show up n have her choke on my old nuts

..if ur ballin with ur dogs ur cryin watchin the move

Quote Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
    fuck Blanco. Fuck TNL. you just another bitch i'll rupture

im in mordor flexing, clenching orcish weapons. reppin dwarves, men, and ents, set for war to edge in
    beckon saurans senses, send perfected torture methods to ya most respected, worshiped legends
    critiques ignored when you the feed the GOAT like shepherds cause you leagues before contention
    my shots'll morph the end clips. fast forwarding remotely how the clicker leads to shortened credits

make you grip the page since these great descriptions give vivid lasic images imprinted from the pictures painted
    im the prince of pain mixed with precipitation, drop this pin-up flow on my bitch opponents, its printed plainly
    yet you strain your dipshit brain and scribble aimlessly, scripting up simple statements, its shit that angers me
    youre in my missiles range with a pistol aimed at me. bang. so first i sniff the fragrance then i draw the smoke
    in the midst of mayhem ill snip the chain 'n rob the sickness like a leper con cuz im fit for blazing this pot of gold
    and the lines im on, they like that white, chopped product. dope. but... im psychotic so you might not want it tho.
    i write hot, drop it, and the five stars follow close. i redefine entire sites like cyclops monocles
    honestly giving my vote to nigma just because he had the elements of a snf battle. punch wise both were kinda even. However, I´m leaning towards Nigma

vote - nigma

Battle Record
    54-28

Re: [Swag&Flow] Nigma vs Blanco[open for votes]

0-1. uppin.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

ill stick a flaming sword through your mythril plating and lift your flailing corpse till you drift away

vs.

cuz im on the next level.. you couldnt make it past a tryout
    i got swords from the best metals.. ill stab ya face n slash ya eye out

u must be fuckin nuts if u think that i wont bust em up n scream thug life
    my uppercuts rupture guts, ill have u so jacked up they'll forgot about the drug price
    im the greatest alive. while u stayin inside, hatin ur life
    so dont blame me if i go crazy n slice w/ a blade or a knife
    ..if ur ballin with ur dogs ur cryin watchin the movie

"poppin ya booty" LMFAO WTF. Ohhhh shiiit
    Alright, so I thought this was an obvious fresh attempt from both at SNF. Or at least it appeared that way.
    I thought Blanco tried to rhyme his way through while including veryyyyy weak punchlines. This is coming from the guy that made the 20/20 Kanye bar, so I expected so much more from him. "air, bud" was less than decent. It's played. A lot of stuff I quoted but it wasn't hard hitting at all. Meanwhile Nigma had the more creative, more complex flow & rhyme schemes. That alone won this battle, he got a few decent quotes in there. I'm interested to see what Blanco does next time, as well as Nigma. but right now...

Vote: Nigma

Battle Record
    54-28

if this goes 3-0 or doesnt get another vote in the next 24hrs give @Nigma the win.. @Killing Spree
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Done Nigma wins