Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: LLL Week 8: Contenders Match- Muff 6- 1 vs Mimic 3-1 - OPEN FOR VOTES

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

LLL Week 8: Contenders Match- Muff 6- 1 vs Mimic 3-1 - OPEN FOR VOTES

DUE DATE
    Due Dates is THURSDAY

No Show
    If you no show you will have to battle twice in FL to get back into the league.

Additional Stipulations

3 Consecutive Losses
    If you lose 3 consecutive weeks in a row, you will be booted from the League for 1 week.

You must sign back in.

[b]V- oting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 5 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are now required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

Pic Battle Option
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins[/center]

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Week 8: Contenders Match- Muff 6- 1 vs Mimic 3-1

okkkkkkkkkkkkkk

- - - Updated - - -

how many

not 10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Let's go 16.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Mimic aka "Yeah bros Im black n me n chris brown hung out"
    Mimic aka the British Bieber looking ass nigga.
    Mimic aka "I make wack ass audios"

something different

Listen

Your the lamest in it but its wild that you act hard, the shits disturbing
    Funny ur names Mimic. Only Style you Have of ur Own is ass bars and horrific wording
    I remember you pretending to be Black. My gun'll give dun some help
    Itll give u an Outta Body Experience. - like when u look in the mirror n wish u were someone else
    'Uve certainly heard of me. w/ the machete its petty surgery
    Brits say God Save the Queen' but that just means Mimic would take a bullet for Freddy Mercury
    the flows immaculate. you Kill me? that's so disastrous
    Bitch nigga. You aint lettin life slip through your fingers unless its your own ejaculate
    Muff is a Landmine'. ill get the shotty n smash
    You Try to Step'? 'Pull Up' and youll Hear a Click that'll saw your lower body in half
    Bitch this isn't Childs Play. think u Good Guy? witness a shot
    Call you a Chuckie Doll. Ill have ur Head Red n Leave u Stiff in a Box
    why gas yourself? not tryin to bash u- but ur rhymes are trash juice
    a 'Bird'll Die Behind These Bars'- N i 'Canary' tell how good u r when Mine Shaft you
    Boy ur a fiend. uon want fisticuffs coz u know that hes mean
    n These Hands'll Stretch ya Features like Mario 64's Opening Screen
    K w/ the grip. 5.56 rounds like Mexican Minimum Wage on the Clip
    Shots sever an artery. - so itd be Inaccurate if you DIDNT Spray from the Hip

BANG

Last edited by Attack of the Muff; September 17th, 2015 at 10:21 AM

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week 8: Contenders Match- Muff 6- 1 vs Mimic 3-1 - EXT

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic
    This snitch aint no gangsta, so it's just code informants meet the gat,
    only time we'll say he's ever Raising Shells is cuz It's clear when we can Sensai Rat
    Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Said by Muff in this weeks Mag interview.
    ive been impressed w/ him lately. I like that ninja turtle line he had.
    ...Few days later in his Champ match with Joe Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF the Monolith View Post

this assholes celibate. someone tell me if this wack ho's relevant
    ur high school's Mascot must of been Master Splinter the way you tried to Rat on Letterman
    This "I'm the best on the board but need to use other peoples concepts" lookin' ass faggot..

U sharking ass clown - takin' my lines now? Well it's only right I straight hit you
    Health inspectors bouta' have a field day after seein' a Rat in the same fuckin' thing u Bit in to
    No wonder u got banished by ur own site.. just another phoney acting imperial,
    Ya whole text game is straight bootlegged, cuz ur nothing but a faggot trynna Rip Off material.
    Getting chased off NC brought him to tears, so he's got these new problems to address
    now the only thing he needs to come to Grips w/.. is how Firm I'm holdin' the chopper to his chest
    When I roll through it's ether, this gauge'll get emptied with pleasure,
    One death shot'll just give you Wings, B.. nd u'll be the posterboy for Bentley's forever
    One look at his pic & we can tell that this fat lard-ass a disgrace,
    Dog. The only thing Gucci bout' ur size.. is havin tht Ice-Cream forever stuck to ur Face
    U have the worst taste in music reason why u'll always remain obeist, brah
    anyone thinking you're Slim, jesus.. no matter how Phat you think all his tracks are
    Claiming u've done time in Sing Sing? LOL no1 here's ever calling that twice
    Cuz' u completing a Full Sentance is retarded & could easily outshine Jeshka's whole forum life.
    so now I'm playin' Games w/ ur broad. Believe that we making contact with skin,
    Sex be seemimg more like a Nintendo Cartridge - She always blows before putting it in.
    Faggot had to go 18. This just overkill with all these bars I got,
    cuz the way Mine Crafted would be more than enough to start ripping ya' Block.

Eh fuck it.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    74-16

Re: LLL Week 8: Contenders Match- Muff 6- 1 vs Mimic 3-1 - OPEN FOR VOTES

uppin 4 votes

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Brits say God Save the Queen' but that just means Mimic would take a bullet for Freddy Mercury

Bitch nigga. You aint lettin life slip through your fingers unless its your own ejaculate

You Try to Step'? 'Pull Up' and youll Hear a Click that'll saw your lower body in half

vs.

U sharking ass clown - takin' my lines now? Well it's only right I straight hit you
    Health inspectors bouta' have a field day after seein' a Rat in the same fuckin' thing u Bit in to

Getting chased off NC brought him to tears, so he's got these new problems to address
    now the only thing he needs to come to Grips w/.. is how Firm I'm holdin' the chopper to his chest
    One death shot'll just give you Wings, B.. nd u'll be the posterboy for Bentley's forever

Cuz' u completing a Full Sentance is retarded & could easily outshine Jeshka's whole forum life.

This battle was okay. A lot of Muff's stuff was weak to me & he just kinda tossed out that quick verse without the thought or effort. That being said he had that dope ass Landmine joint; nicely worded.
    Queen was alright, good jab. And that Let life slip through your fingers was nasty.
    And that's where it ended for me. A lot of stuff felt generic & basic; Chuckie, Mario 64, etc.
    Mimic came out the gate with that TMNT/Rat personal which was pretty fucking good. Full Sentence is Retarded - Jeshka was also nice.
    The Bentley concept was fresh to me, as well as "Come to Grips w/" but both were not executed as good as I thought it could have been. But that's where it ended. Again, this verse also had a lot of generic & basic stuff; NINTENDO CARTRIDGE, Boot Legged/Rip Off, etc. I got Mimic for some jabs that edged it out just slightly. Real slight

Vote: Mimic

Battle Record
    23-2
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion OM HOF Golden Glove Champion

vs

hen I roll through it's ether, this gauge'll get emptied with pleasure,
    Dog. The only thing Gucci bout' ur size.. is havin tht Ice-Cream forever stuck to ur Face

Nice battle here. Muff had some cool shit and I thought the mario 64 punch was dope especially the life through his hands shit. Creative. On the other hand It seemed he also had a lot of played out punches too - Chucky Doll, Outta Body Experience & the Style of ur own shit which I felt hurt Muff here... Mimic had a nice verse too with a few dope haymakers.. the opener was a dope personal and the Gucci mane/Ice Cream tatt was LOTB here for me.. The other quotes were nice too.. Overall I actually feel Mimic took this one fairly easy this time round which is a surprise but cool to see..

V/ Mimic
    Rappers sound the same man, found 1 game plan & ran through it
    They all got that Geico flow.. Cause even a cave man can do it

ArtificialIntelligence

AI

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Funny ur names Mimic. Only Style you Have of ur Own is ass bars and horrific wording
    Itll give u an Outta Body Experience. - like when u look in the mirror n wish u were someone else

I have the battle 6-5 Muff in quotes and 5-5 lotbs both. Every bar that I quoted from Mimic was a lotb, same for Muff with the exception of having one additional quote. Both came very strong and creative with excellent impact. 2 bars that I omitted from Mimic which I thought were dope came with an asterisk, the Bootlegged and Nintendo bars, because I've seen those flipped before in nearly the same exact way. Not saying they were bit, just that the interpretation is so easily attained when using those, Bootlegged/Rip Off Nintendo/Game Cartridges. I don't mind seeing something I feel might be played as long as they are flipped in a new and refreshing manner, but those 2 quotes weren't flipped any different than what I would expect them to be. This was a standout performance as a battle in a whole and even better than the last one I read. It would be an injustice to say that this battle was underwhelming in any sense. Excellent showing by Mimic and Muff here. Edging it out in a close battle I have Muff with one more quotable.

v-Muff

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

--- too simple.........
    --- played concept but I like the personal.......
    --- lol this is cool........
    --- a cum line...really. Idc how u flip it its played n u know. I like ur flip but still............
    --- not really feeling this, too much going on without a big pay off......
    --- played but OK flip..........
    why gas yourself? not tryin to bash u- but ur rhymes are trash juice
    a 'Bird'll Die Behind These Bars'- N i 'Canary' tell how good u r when Mine Shaft you
    --- canary is forced to me but I liked this.........
    --- how many more Mario punches we gonna see this month lol...this is aite but light........
    --- thought the setup was better than the punch lol. Punch didn't do much for me. Aite but not quotable..........

Vs.

--- aite, cool personal...........
    No wonder u got banished by ur own site.. just another phoney acting imperial,
    Ya whole text game is straight bootlegged, cuz ur nothing but a faggot trynna Rip Off material.
    --- played, but OK flip with the personal tie in...........
    --- ehh played again...decent...........
    --- didn't like the flip, coulda been harsher but its aite..........
    --- lol haven't seen one of these in a while. But I've seen em. I like it but this was played from back when it happened....dated concept OK flip.......
    U have the worst taste in music reason why u'll always remain obeist, brah
    anyone thinking you're Slim, jesus.. no matter how Phat you think all his tracks are
    --- seen a slim Jesus from bash last week. Didn't like the flip on this either. It doesn't make sense to me. What I mean is the second like doesn't make sense..........
    --- lol I like this.......
    so now I'm playin' Games w/ ur broad. Believe that we making contact with skin,
    Sex be seemimg more like a Nintendo Cartridge - She always blows before putting it in. 
    --- ehhhh...........
    --- ehhhhhhhhh......

Overall: wasn't really feeling this battle man, I was expecting a lot more tbh. Y'all both came subpar with generics and played concepts. Imma have to look over the breakdown to pick a winner cuz it isn't clear cut after my first read thru....this is tough both had a couple I liked but then both had a bunch of just mediocre lines. I guess Imma have to give it mimic cuz his verse as a whole was just slightly better.

V. Mimic

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Muff

Opener was ok, it's kinda played on him since it's an obvious but the twist made it light
    Outt r body was cool
    Freddy Mercury was dope lol
    See life/ nut is played but the wording helped this kinda a different twist
    Pull up was iiiiight
    I like all the tie ins with the chuckle doll joint thought it was pretty good
    Can nary was actually crazy creative n a dope bar.. Complex but landed good imo
    Stretch ur features was cool
    Closer was ok

Mimic

Opener was cool personal a lik wordy tho
    Bootleg is played but makin it a personal caused it to hit
    Didn't really like come to grips w..
    posterboys get done a lot but I give this to u cuz I thought it was funny
    I thought this Gucci joint was good.. Funny af
    Wasn't feelin the slim Jesus joint
    Full sentence was nice
    Nintendo cartridge was light thought it coulda been executed better
    Didn't lije ur closer neither..

Iight I though this was a pretty good battle..I felt both had so
    E nice personals with some extra shit mixed in.. I just felt mimic had more misses couple barz fell flat although muff had some light shit too I felt from top to bottom was a little more consistent which helped him slip by with the win.. Enjoyed the read yall n gl

Vote muff

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Muff: outta body experience, Freddy Mercury, own ejaculate, Mario 64

Vs

Mimic: rip off material, jeshkas forum life..

Muff pros: dope references like usual, wording was crisp, execution was solid..

Muff cons: more misses than usual

Mimic pros: good humor, cool concepts

Mimic cons: bad execution, choppy wording

Vote: Muff.. Felt like he delivered pristine execution along with dope references
    Make Front Lines Great Again

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Vs

It won't let me highlight Mimic's for some reason so I'll just list em.

Bootlegged, Bentley, Gucci, Jeshka,

Pretty cool battle. I've seen better from both tbh, especially Muff. A lot of his attempts fell flat for me. I got Mimic taking this with one more quotable.

v/Mimic