User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Hey everybody

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Hey everybody

I'd like to do a 10 line battle. Not sure about the due date. Also, I voted on the Muff/2 Trip battle but lost my breakdown for 2 Trip when I accidentally cut instead of copied. Figured I'd post Muff breakdown. I didn't see a donate button for voting privileges so I'm assuming we don't have to pay to vote here? Anyways I'm willing to go 10. Thanks.

I scored 2 Trip a 10 with no lotbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MUFF the Monolith View Post
    im keying so just match me. I feel like writing

Flow hallucinogenic. while your just a boring person
    But if u ever Trip on Acid its because I shoved ur ass in vat of the hydrochloric version

10/10

ur sex life is much to tragic. they take one look like "this bums a faggot"
    what usually happen when u see Bitch/Trip? Umm They turn around n act like it never fucking happen

10/10

Im fucking spazzing. you cant pull bad hoes sit back n be quiet
    u named urself after how much ur bitch weighs...AFTER A DIET

10/10 lmao btw

stop actin surprised cos everybody in ya hood courting ya lady
    I bring life into front lines. u bring life into this world they aborting the baby

5/10

Nigga im hot fella. Ill get a nigga to SHIT ON U..a lie loll IM NOT TELLIN
    See ill Make a Couple Pitches n Get a Nigga to Pull a No No on Trip like Dock Ellis

3/10

Fuck Triple O! Call him Triple H! this herion junkie Subsists on dog food splinters n raisins
    The Faster u Hunter Hearst the Quicker u can stop Eating Pedigree on a Consistent Basis

5/10

bitch you can TASTE the chrome. Everywhere u STAY I can Scrape your Dome
    Funny your Names Triple. you can Run to ALl Your Bases but u Aint going to Make it Home

8/10

So go ahead! Bring u ass here. Im not Scared of Ya, Killa
    Coz if Triple Headed... , Dog..he'll be a fucking Myth like Cerebrus Nigga

5/10

My shooters converge. Witnesses become legally blind
    So when we Say "We Got Triple" the Shells we Leave Behind wont Be 3 of A Kind

8/10

Good morning nig. Glad you could enjoy the Shiv
    Just know I got Trip Wrapped Up like Jimi Hendrix Headban Before a Gig

10/10
    lotb: trip on acid opener

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah Muff won that btw so if you need me to donate money for my vote to count let me know or just apply the vote to his bqttle. Thanks.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Hey everybody

thx for that.

ill battle u but just 10? I hate those

how about like 14-16. I can possibly key something up for u today

- - - Updated - - -

are u an alias first

where are u from lol. tell me the truth. I don't battle sneaky mofuckers trying to get w's anon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Idk. Today would probably be too soon. Plus you're kind of out of my league. I'd rather get a couple dozen or so battles in then maybe we could collaboration on a couple verses and build a friendship and then have a friendly battle a couple of months down the line. I need to get better.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can talk to 2 Trip for me and we can set something up. I can go against him or you and me can go against him but whatever works I'm open to any of your suggestions.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

ok. sounds good

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ a 2v 1 though

naw. never

Battle Record
    32-6

What does? Did you get in contact with 2 Trip?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have any bars you can PM me and I can offer feedback?

Battle Record
    74-16

hmmm. yeah but I find it odd ur asking me for that

im not quite sure about u yet. u might be a troll

Battle Record
    32-6

I tried to PM you but I don't have the posts. Can't send visitor messages either. Check my post in the crew forum and join EH.

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?487358-The-Eightful-Hate

Battle Record
    32-6

Anyone else want to go 10?

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Stfu zelph

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-5

I'm down Onslaught. New to this too, has been many years since I've battled. The nostalgia of it brought me back. Could you set it up?

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao phonetic

Battle Record
    4-5

Haha, so is this good to go?

Battle Record
    32-6

would you mind battling Muff first so I can get an idea of you're skill level? maybe you guys can go 16 due in 72 hours?

- - - Updated - - -

*you're skill level = your skill level
    **sorry

Battle Record
    4-5

Yeah I'm cool with that if he is.

16 lines due in 72 hours

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah he will probably do that. @MUFF the Monolith