Check-Ins: Tuesday by 11:59 PM EST
    Verses: Thursday by 11:59 PM EST
    Voting: Saturday by 11:59 PM EST

Line Requirements
    Minimum – 10
    Maximum – 20
    Must agree in your Check-In’s / Match whoever drops first

Blind Posting & Voting
    Once all competitors have successfully checked into their battle, I will inform you that the thread is Ready for Blind Drops. After that post is up, all you have to do is post your verse into the thread and it will automatically be hidden.

When all of the verses are submitted, I will then reveal the verses and open the battle for Votes.

Voting will work the same way as they will not be seen until after the Voting Deadline has been reached.

No Shows
    In addition to the LLL No Show Award, there are also the following consequences.

No Show 1st Offense
    Booted for 3 Weeks (You must sign back in to be entered back into the League)

No Show 2nd Offense
    Booted for the remainder of the Season

No Show Semi-Finals / Finals
    Banned from ALL future Leagues & Tournaments

Additional Stipulations

3 Consecutive Losses
    If you lose 3 consecutive weeks in a row, you will be booted from the League for 1 week.

You must sign back in.

[b]V- oting -
    Each week, each competitor will be required to vote on at least 5 Battles.
    Championship & Contenders Matches are now required to be voted on by everyone.
    Failure to comply, will result in vote deductions (1 link = 1 deducted vote).

- Extension Request -
    Last minute extension request will not be tolerated!
    All Extension Request must be submitted no later than 24 hours before deadline.
    If your opponent has already dropped their verse, they can either accept or deny your request.
    If your opponent has not dropped their verse, both will be granted extension IF your opponent agrees.

Pic Battle Option
    If you want to do a pic battle, you and your opponent must agree in the check-ins

ur idols bak
    Battle Record
    2-1

Re: L.L.L. Week 2: Coup vs OldSkrilla

10-12 check

12 sounds good alright

im in sitting ready to hear some of his fake talk
    first battle you jogging up a mountain , not a cake walk
    read some of your posts I can't believe some the bitches AB lets in
    coup is a jew, and like a dradle my bars will make his head spin
    Bet my bars will go over his head then, i wager your claiming to be a true don, too
    bout to rake bets in,bookie 20-1 on how actually the coups on YOU
    and nobody trusts you a lick, because hit a lick and what you do?
    job you blew, plan fell through, u to an O because the COOP you flew
    people that are running for my team go so hard they get shin splints
    your crew would pull a coup if you had a team to begin with
    cocky fucker itd be a rout in prison some of that + my bars will bring out the doubt thats missin
    your woman was on her knees struggling, so when your cuddling its not her mouth your kissin
    im about the bitches your about the bitchin, you nag, i fuck your wife im about the friction
    after i sat down n listened, said she hated your bitchin so much you gotta ask her to come OUT the kitchen
    you called me a scrub, new so winning is something you think you could now
    but the only relation coup has to a vet is the one i take this fat cat to to get put down
    Im a real vet with a real flock, people sick round here, call me doc, you not ill enough n u want in the door?
    as far as scrubs go after this you can't even hold that title, youll be demoted to scrubbing the floor
    Coup, I don't know much about you cept your rather gay, your like mad hatter crazed
    you can bat for days, hittin 000 cant even close at a masquerade, unless a girl tells you to have her aids
    see you need better bars, better lines, hit hard with better rhymes, better punches at better times
    See I got a better mind, read one battle was like hes kindaaaa okay, maybe.. naw nevermind
    your rhymes dont flow, keep rapping for years dont be suprise if you dont blow, dont choke tho
    the voters wont go dont go if they released my verse first u saw yurs worse n turn up another no show

edit:shit 12 lines? I went 12 bars. oh well, no show anyway....right? I could cut the bars in half and still get the win so gimme mine lol
    Last edited by OldSkrilla; August 7th, 2015 at 05:27 AM