User Tag List

Page 1 of 16 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 236

Thread: Changes

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Changes

Over the years, times have changed but we have mistakingly continued to run things as if it were the early to mid 2000's. Everybody finds there way back to Rapbattles.com in search of a nostalgic moment and are often surprised to see that we're still around but just a shade of what we once were.

Our goal is to revitalize rap battling to its core and to breed the next generation of battlers. We want you to enjoy your experience and the culture that many of us have been immersed in for years if not over a decade.

The first step of reaching our goal is focusing on the textual aspect of this art form. In order to do this, we will begin running quarterly major tournaments in addition to smaller tournaments as well. The quarterly tournaments will be seasonal and will have a reward as an incentive to keep you all focused on coming hard and dropping jaw dropping punches in order to make a name for yourself.

In order to enter our Major Tournaments, you will be required to be active in smaller tournaments, leagues Front Lines as well as Open Mics. Essentially, you must be active here and willing to participate in order to be eligible for the prized tournaments.

We do understand that you do not come here and battle for the money/prizes but we want to include that as an incentive to push you to be the best battlers you can be. Whether you do this as a hobby or are serious about the art of battling / creating music, it takes talent which all of you are capable of mastering. We want to do our part on getting you where you need to be in order to be the best.

If you are not interested in participating or being pushed to greatness, by all means ignore this message and continue posting in the lounge. If you want to be pushed, tested and challenged as a writer in order to earn something from a pen; we are doing this for you.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-11

Re: Changes

@ILLunatic Exactly what I wanted to see, Great push. Let the novices work up to the higher ranks. We should also push voting rules. Everyone that participates in battles should be required to vote. We need to push higher quality everything, and I love the start, good shit.

Battle Record
    124-23

This is something God of War, Fresh and I have been discussing for a while and we are starting to get everything in order now. All moderators have been removed except for @Shawn Mac who is running VBL

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Over the years, times have changed but we have mistakingly continued to run things as if it were the early to mid 2000's. Everybody finds there way back to Rapbattles.com in search of a nostalgic moment and are often surprised to see that we're still around but just a shade of what we once were.

Our goal is to revitalize rap battling to its core and to breed the next generation of battlers. We want you to enjoy your experience and the culture that many of us have been immersed in for years if not over a decade.

The first step of reaching our goal is focusing on the textual aspect of this art form. In order to do this, we will begin running quarterly major tournaments in addition to smaller tournaments as well. The quarterly tournaments will be seasonal and will have a reward as an incentive to keep you all focused on coming hard and dropping jaw dropping punches in order to make a name for yourself.

In order to enter our Major Tournaments, you will be required to be active in smaller tournaments, leagues Front Lines as well as Open Mics. Essentially, you must be active here and willing to participate in order to be eligible for the prized tournaments.

We do understand that you do not come here and battle for the money/prizes but we want to include that as an incentive to push you to be the best battlers you can be. Whether you do this as a hobby or are serious about the art of battling / creating music, it takes talent which all of you are capable of mastering. We want to do our part on getting you where you need to be in order to be the best.

If you are not interested in participating or being pushed to greatness, by all means ignore this message and continue posting in the lounge. If you want to be pushed, tested and challenged as a writer in order to earn something from a pen; we are doing this for you.
    Definitely dope ur putting in the hard work with a busy ass schedule my dude im willing to help out as modding whatever u need me too. Shit i wanna see is FL revived maybe run those small incentive tourneys instead of regular battles open for weeks and push voting stipulations like a motherfucker. Another thing i missed was the SSL and the ABL
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    7-9

Good looks.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Let's see it...

lol.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    @ILLunatic Exactly what I wanted to see, Great push. Let the novices work up to the higher ranks. We should also push voting rules. Everyone that participates in battles should be required to vote. We need to push higher quality everything, and I love the start, good shit.
    there is voting rules bro.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-11

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    there is voting rules bro.
    Stricter ones. In the VBL section, we have people continuously not voting on battles.

Battle Record
    124-23

@Shawn Mac take care of that

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

This is dopeeeee !!!! lets gooo
    D O 0 O 0 M

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

word.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Man if you don't bring RB back to prominence I will be pissed off.

Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Man if you don't bring RB back to prominence I will be pissed off.
    We're working on a few things, it's all going to start with Front Lines though

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    0-3

Nice, our generation needs to impose and concrete our futures. This will definitely get the ball rolling.