User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Frontlines Tourney Round One Intro Mag

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Frontlines Tourney Round One Intro Mag

http://i58.tinypic.com/14rz3c.png

Alright so, here we are ANOTHER tourney but the difference is text needs there to be more tourneys just like it needs you all to take your hobby/craft seriously. I have seen so many dope writers and so many ok writers become dope over the years that it's insane. these forums may not be a coliseum and text may not be some fucking extreme sport or extreme crazy hobby but ITS OURS, it has been ours and always will be which means it takes you all to keep this shit alive. all we can do is show up and give you a place to do it we need you to do it. we want to bring this shit back and make it active as it used to be and give you competition and prizes and shit for doing a dope hobby that I find fun as fuck. So make sure you bring your A game dont toy with your opponent EAT HIM. do this for the love , do it for the culture, do it to catch a body but make sure you do it. We need yall to show up and bring fire cuz we need to keep this shit alive as long as possible. theres so many writers out there looking for a place to do it so lets show em why this text shit has been a place where live stage battlers used to go and take bars from lol. With all that being said Welcome to the Front Lines Tourney

Lets take a look at the Battlers.........

Muff
    coming off a fresh run in the gauntlet muff is one of the contenders to win this, he has nice punches and fresh wordplay.

IAmRhetoric
    from what I have seen he has concepts but his wording is off and stretched, if he gets that out the way it could be a nice run for him

Joog'n
    [b]I think you have nice concepts and good bars, as long as you show you could be a force here(sorry this is going just off your 1-2 but you got the idea and the bars so drop fire man and show)

Joe Boston
    Boston is a long time rb veteran who has rap in many a leagues and tournies, i think rush gets the best of boston at times and if he takes his time could be an issue

HUSH
    the best on the list when it comes to bars, he has the aggressive nature which is one of my favorite styles..the question here is will he show, if he does he will probably make it to the finals

Capa Locka
    sorry bro nothing of yours to go off of

FRESH
    fresh is a lot better now then he used to be, he can get far if he takes his time and takes it seriously,

Eggo
    I dont know much about you bro ,,,change it

cred
    cred got them thinking punchlines imo, always been dope to me sometimes there easy to miss the first read, unique style think he can handle this and make it to the end

Battlerap123
    obviously a troll account but i dont care if it is as long as he shows

AlphaDog
    your stle is simple, going to have to pick up your concepts to win this there is tough competition, underdawgs always can shine tho, show em why you are here

SMOG
    smog came into this site a topical writer, had the open mic style laid down, turned it int a battle style and is leaps and bounds better then he used to be

WreckInEyez

not n nice
    [b]did not have much to judge you off of but by your 1-2 you know how to put a bar together and can do good here good luck[/b[

Letterman
    Letterman been doign this for a while, has the ability to be an issue, last time iw as here time was an issue for him hopefully he has ore of it now

Ispaz

Here are the Predictions.....

Muff vs IAmRhetoric
    I think MUFF will have the edge here, he has better punches and bars, if rhetoric wins it will be an upset but i seen crazier shit happen but if i got to choose now i got

MUFF 80-20

Joog'n vs Joe Boston
    I dont know man at first id of easily said Boston but I think Joog'n got bars so I will go a toss up here and say we could see an upset so ima give it a 50/50

TIE 50-50

HUSH vs Capa Locka
    I never seen Capa drop but I have Hush and I would say hush is the safe bet here,

90-10

FRESH vs Eggo
    fresh is the vet here from what I know and he has the punches and concepts to take this, I got to give it to fresh specifically because i do not know the other battler

fresh 80-20

cred vs Battlerap123
    I am glad battlerap123 is participating we need people to participate and show up but in the end i dont think his bars can stand up to creds concepts i got cred here

cred 70-30

AlphaDog vs SMOG
    based on concepts alone and structure i got to go with SMOG he is much more advanced

smog 70-30

WreckInEyez vs not n nice
    I am going to go with not n nice simply cuz i seen bars from him

not n nice 60-40

Letterman vs Ispaz
    I am going to say Letterman catches the body here, I don't know other dude so its really hard to say

Letterman 70-30

Throw Back Battle.......

Philly
    every punch you drop against me is wack as fuck cry, u were never very hard
    n last time u had 16 wit my name on it, was when u picked up my credit card
    your not doing to bad in Intricate Emotions either.. matter of fact i bet u'll win
    but only time i'll use cry for I.E.. is beating him in this title match YET AGAIN
    never won shit, LLL, FL.. well against wack newb yes, i'm just tryin 2 make it fair
    's no punch jus truth, u fuckin lose in champ matches everytime u make it there
    cry loves cereal, even runs game on birds, but never pulled one u suck
    cuz if it's something that toucan play.. i already know it's fruity as fuck
    you get's absolutely no sexy from your girl friend, the dude nash be corny..
    bitch u couldn't temper to fuck you, if she was ass hole naked and hot n horny
    all your punches are lame hommie, shit, u couldn't find luck witta 4 leaf clover
    n i'm sure u stink, cuz anyone who smells you kno eureka shit like 10x's over
    ur the champ, but lately i've been thinking takin ya spot might not go so well
    cuz i gotta strong felling if i assumed your position, it would be gay as hell
    nigga you can front all you want, n ya girl dude, OH MAN! i kno she's a slut
    cuz everytime i drive pastor church.. she later let's me put my decan her butt

vs

Cry
    fuck you faggot, every time ya write 's like force'n dicks on readers
    but philly, good friend, my dog ..could produce SHIT that's cleaner
    phill's on a stretch to be the next best, the next COM but better
    the way your writing you can get there.. just add two more letters
    ya retirement match was dope, an honest dude went out rapping
    and if phill's a man of his word then i've got no idea who i'm battling
    aint shit happening, still a champ afterwards, this queer be a fake
    hell, you even make children feel gay when P runs down their legs
    fuckin' loser, ya'll know this fools hurt ..fuck bobbin' ya head
    you try so hard to picture the win, but ya only cloggin' up threads
    we know whos beat you, so don't lie, your ship is NOT jammin'
    and pirates are way too overrated.. but we've ALL shot cannonz
    your done kid, put your ring around ya neck to see ya chokin' bitch
    cuz we all know your specialty - but i dont want Tony votin' in this
    yo bro, i got ya back. this match? proves your a text dunce, fag
    n' its no issue for ya, we'll keep this match out of next months mag

remember,,,,this is about yall. Lets make this text shit come back and show how much of a weapon a pen(keyboard) really is. I will have mags for you every week just show up and if someone doesn't show up don't let that deter you from competing....remember the person who shows up for a fight doesn't look like a bitch..its the person who doesn't..Goodluck to everyone and thank you for competing
    ...Next week will have a bigger mag, not much to go off of this week though

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: Frontlines Tourney Round One Intro Mag

Good shit b

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

do not call my phone battlerap123's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-4

Hello cred@ I am ready for kill you
    hello I am not use signature anymore

man how did i miss out on this?? didnt even see the rego. negggged

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by 3bet View Post
    man how did i miss out on this?? didnt even see the rego. negggged
    lol I had it up for a few days bro

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Props

Battle Record
    2-2

Cool and on this site.. is 1 bar two lines? Or one bar one line
    Text Battling For kicks and sharing others Music

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

1 bar typically = 2 lines here.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Dope read @God of War good shit. We bringing these bars back. Good to see u back FAM.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Errybody gettin work erly

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Please lord forgive these people for the things they can't change..
    I just pray that all of there pain is champagne

Battle Record
    74-16

I pray u unbutton that shirt because u bout to make me start an I can breathe contest looking like I love Salinas lookin ass nigga

- - - Updated - - -

lol cred starring in

Waiting 2 exhale., 2

- - - Updated - - -

I Can't breathe protest*

Battle Record
    2-2

Is hush gonna show? Gonna geT at my verse soon and yea. ..
    Text Battling For kicks and sharing others Music

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by CAPa LocKa View Post
    Is hush gonna show? Gonna geT at my verse soon and yea. ..
    Have no idea bro I hope so,drop a verse just in case

Battle Record
    1-6

Dope mag @God of War
    appreciate you putting this together.