when I can just say
    bye forever
    'live your life', whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?486587-Multiverse

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?481918-A-release-of-tension

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: The first one

giving other sites a test run eh Cody?

This was a cool short little piece here man. I like that it embodies emotion, but as a true typical human reaction we give it the old "whatever" so not to make it seem like the situation isnt eating at us haha. . good wording and said a lot for such a short piece

hope all is well with you and your family. . . whatever you do, keep writing. even if its not online

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by rhetoric. View Post
    giving other sites a test run eh Cody?

This was a cool short little piece here man. I like that it embodies emotion, but as a true typical human reaction we give it the old "whatever" so not to make it seem like the situation isnt eating at us haha. . good wording and said a lot for such a short piece

hope all is well with you and your family. . . whatever you do, keep writing. even if its not online
    Thanks man, for the feedback. I'm dropping these little bits to keep off the rust... I still got my skills sharpened...but forums don't really seem the place to showcase them anymore..haha

In a nutshell.... I'm still around, I'm growing old of forums and all the drama embedded on them. I'm not too fond of constantly being pushed to do something I don't have time for anyways, like RR always wanted me to do shit and they ended up disrespecting me 'cause I didn't give two shits about them or their disrespect. They're full of bad staff and immature moderation, I ran their text drops and reformed it into a pristine machine in my short time I put into it and made PoA (the greatest crew that site ever seen), I had my fair share of that 'forum life' rofl... bigger and better pastures await someone like me.
    Last edited by Kill The Shadow; May 23rd, 2015 at 09:26 AM

I like this, simple, love, rhymes very well, very good would like to read more from you.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

I thought this started off well, shorter style than I'm perhaps used to reading but I've adopted this one myself on occasion.

The opening line, or two lines, was the standout of the piece for me. The rest read almost like you were just flexing quickly on the keys and letting the letters fall where they would.

I thought the 'you and I's/u and i's' like a suicide letter stood out too though I'm not entirely sure why that got my attention, or if it was even intentional on your part but I'm leaning towards giving you the benefit of the doubt there haha!

All in all an enjoyable read. Good to see a familiar face still at it.

Keep that pen moving!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Brian! Welcome to WalMart
    Battle Record
    0-1

Thought this was a nice short rhyme. Only thing i could say is wish it was longer. Nothing super complex or whatever. Just a good read.