User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Someone worth while.

Someone worth while.

Shaking the rust, taking the bust. who want heated right quick today?

10 lines due tonight before midnight.

someone worth while.
    Excellence

The Light of Truth Father Lewis's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Someone worth while.

I am not accepting this, just here to say your callout is gay and prissy as fuck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Credit to Bstill for Space Loaf.

Greedy is gay as fuck, dick is his life.

You think? damn...

good thing theres no fucks given about what you think.
    Excellence

Battle Record
    0-1

Just like there are no fucks given about your sassy little callout? I bet you did the sassy finger snap after typing that and clucked while sipping your glass of Mother Flower's Diet White Wine of the Earth or whatever it is you prissy fruits gingerly sip.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meanwhile im thinking...man you sure do know alot about all that prissy shit....

but thats not what bothered me...its the time you spent writing it that has me concerned

*dead* @ that forreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo you should join the poetry league here with all them adjectives..just dont hurt yourself.
    Excellence

Quote Originally Posted by Father Lewis View Post
    Just like there are no fucks given about your sassy little callout? I bet you did the sassy finger snap after typing that and clucked while sipping your glass of Mother Flower's Diet White Wine of the Earth or whatever it is you prissy fruits gingerly sip.
    Lmao

Battle Record
    0-1

See, I was typed that out in a few seconds while checking out golf scores.

You read it giggling while reading celebrity gossip.

Who's concerned now?
    Spoiler Spoiler:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Debt View Post
    Meanwhile im thinking...man you sure do know alot about all that prissy shit....

but thats not what bothered me...its the time you spent writing it that has me concerned

*dead* @ that forreal.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo you should join the poetry league here with all them adjectives..just dont hurt yourself.
    You should join the 5-6-7-8 league.

underwear eel? more nice terminology bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Last time i had to try as hard as you to be cool......... i just said fuck it and didnt.

so..
    Excellence

Battle Record
    0-1

See, you have been concerned the whole time. You proved it. Your womanhood blossomed right in front of my fatherly eyes.

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Debt go vote on my battle n I'll consider it lol

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

@MUFF I voted bra

Whos getting sassy now?

Dont kill me with your descriptive over extended poetry diss's. that you've clearly stated your hardly trying to do. despite the relentless attempt to have last word...in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with your oh so fatherly eyes.
    Excellence

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Debt View Post
    Whos getting sassy now?

Dont kill me with your descriptive over extended poetry diss's. that you've clearly stated your hardly trying to do. despite the relentless attempt to have last word...in a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with your oh so fatherly eyes.
    Because your sass is amusing. You're like a 12 year old fat boy in a midget 40 year old female stripper outfit trying to be Joan Rivers right now. Thinking you actually matter... The only reason you were born is because your mother's uterus forgot about your existence and had it's period and out you came.

comon now..every other diss you had was at least entertaining... but that last post was a bad attempt. just edit it out if you can and come harder. go ahead before someone read's the thread.
    Excellence

Battle Record
    0-1

So.... what you're saying is that you like when men come hard?