User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: (0-3)Alphadog vs (1-1)The Infamous[Open For Votes]

Lenox

Re: (0-3)Alphadog vs (1-1)The Infamous[Open For Votes]

Infamous: this was tight as fuck... Solid ass punch tbh.. And I'm just keeping it real.. If someone dislikes anything about this has no idea wtf a good concept/punch is. Good shit. Wording was also pretty nice.

Vs

Alpha: lol.. I'm gonna keep it 20000, this was fucking terrible. But let me explain. U need to cut off unneeded words in your punch alpha.. This will make it more smooth and cleaner to read... Also try to come with a stronger and harder punch that will have an impact on readers.. Last thing make sure your concepts are dope & not retarded like what u usually say.

Vote: infamous.. By a landslide.. He just had a way doper punch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

V/alphadog

I liked the nameplay/tie ins

Ingot Iron I'll pick up a lump n pummel his face in

Nice

Wasn't feeling infamous g-funk ref. Letting the dogg-pound

That means tge dogg is pounding

Not the entire dog pound

Ehh petty mistake but still

V/alpha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Infamous - nameplays on this guy are pretty played at this point, but your flip was pretty solid. Wording not too bad and the execution was fine also. It was enough to seal it.

Alphadog - your wordplay attempt didn't work here man lol wording was all over the place and I couldn't find any type of punch in your bar tbh..

Pretty one sided

Vote: infamous

Taking Hits
    Battle Record
    4-3

An passive aggressive bar vs a really long bar that never hit.

V/inf
    Lions don't lose sleep, over opinions of sheep
    On the road to riches money stickin to my cleats

ur idols bak
    Battle Record
    2-1

fame ur concept was dece nothing crazy the opener was worded badly kinda thru off the start

al ur bars seen choppy as fuk w no real direction I get some of the shit u attempt but u try n cram so much in a 2 liner

fame

alpha dog.. decent enough concept. but bro again.. its worded too crazy.. too long.. tryna do too much. it takes away the impact of the punch.. which was decent. infamous.. OK bar here.. had the humor factor, wording was good.. crisp too the point. because of that it did hit harder and got you the V from me.

V-infamous

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Alpha was all over the place. You went with the angle of attacking his gun bar preference but you need to take one idea, form a set up that relates and finish with a punchline. In had a solid bar, it was enough to take this.

v/In

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Surprisingly i got AD here... Inf just didn't hit hard at all... Alpha crammed too much shit in the punch again, but the wp wasn't awful...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

inf - wasn't really feeling this. All worked but not really creative at all anything dog pound based is pretty played by now, but at least it was tied into him.
    alpha - it was more of a punch from you than usual, was terrible the punch was half decent but the build ups too much hit n miss word association .

vote inf

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

12-4 in favor of The Infamous

Add & Follow

·