User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: (1-2)Letterman vs (1-2)Meks[Open For Votes]

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: (1-2)Letterman vs (1-2)Meks[Open For Votes]

Letter gmv pretty easily, but not THAT easily... Explain?

Although, imo, Meks has a smoother bar with the 'straight' to the point approach
    And minor wordplay, and delivery being stern enough to have a sting factor while simple,
    But... Letterman has a more creative concept and delivery of it, although it has quirks
    You should've/could've worded it more efficiently, but only did 'well enough'
    Hi Quantity | I'm Quality

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Cool battle. Liked meks approach here. Clever flip for sure, but lettermans bar was a bit more smooth, his set up tied in nice with the punch. Tho I feel like I've seen this bar? Idk. But letterman gets my vote in this

V/L

Lenox

Meks: a very stretched bar my dude.. Plus I didn't really enjoy the concept.. I feel like you're an audio head, I might be mistaken but it seems like you are.. There were a lot of words out of place and it just seemed sloppy.

Vs

Letterman: pretty cool punch.. Decent wording.. Wasn't really a stretch and I loved the concept. I could see where it could of been played but in my opinion it wasn't.

Vote: Letterman for an overall better bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    23-32

V.letter/better concept,simple but it hit.

Taking Hits
    Battle Record
    4-3

Meks is self hyping here, maybe expected letter to no show. Letter had a meh bar, decent tho.

V/letter
    Lions don't lose sleep, over opinions of sheep
    On the road to riches money stickin to my cleats

ur idols bak
    Battle Record
    2-1

first dude ain't have a punch @ all was basically a shit talking statement dunno wat he was hoping for

letter urs wasnt great but it was a concept an that's all u needed to win this week

lett

letterman was OK.. but it was just kinda basic too me i dunno. i think meks line was clever, some may miss the point but i liked it.. took a risk but i just wasnt that impressed with letterman this time so i think the risk paid off.

v-meks

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Close battle.

Meks - i liked it overall. was pretty clever. Not too much to criticize although it was a bit drageed out. That took the sting out a little bit.

Letter - it was nicely put together and compact which made the punch come of its best. It was a little bit indirect but the play was smooth and i liked it

vote letter

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Letterman got this... Meks tried to swag it out and it didn't necessarily fall flat, but letterman's wit prevailed...

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

14-3 in favor of Letterman

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·