(3-0)ILLunatic vs (2-0)TayTay [Open for Votes]

Due Dates
    Matches set Sunday night.
    Check-Ins due Tuesday midnight
    Punches due Thursday midnight
    Voting concludes Sunday 9pm
    (all times pacific)

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on EVERY battle.
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed.
    Failure to meet quota results in 1 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota twice times results in 2 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota 3 times results in boot remainder of season/playoffs.
    Only votes from 1-2 Punch season 23 participants will count.
    Non 1-2 punch votes will be allowed as feedback but will not count towards final tally.
    Example of an acceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Smog n Let in the finals ? Someone loan a punch cos these cats really need one.
    I'll hit these faggots w/ so many fly kicks - the new Jordan's 6's'll have a nation wide refund.
    -I thought this was cool, at first I thought it was a reach with the punch/kick reference. But I think the Jordan 6/finals reference was cool. I just think the wordin' on this was pretty bad.

Smog wears the pants. He maid ill his bitch but chances of offspring are kinda slim
    Unless he wants to see decrease in his genes...every night when Kay's done ironing them
    -Nice, I like the maid/bitch work slap that you hit kay with lol. but I don't think you really dissed smog. you kinda big upped him lol.

These faggot fucks ain't felt, it's obvious along the ways some massive luck was dealt...
    When all it takes is knuckles to silence letter K.... or anybody tryna grab or touch my belt...
    -I think you shoulda spelled out Kay, but other than that I thought this was nice.

I think smog got this. Kay had bad wording. So it was between Letterman and Smog to me. And Letterman didn't really diss Smog with his punch imo.

Vote - Smog
    Example of an Unacceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    v/kid

i thought letter was choppy.. n smogs bar got little choppy toward the end..with saying 'or' twice
    Battle Rules
    Punches must be dropped AFTER both participants check in.
    Failure to check in on time will result in loss and battler will be replaced in the battle.
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar.
    NO editing punches after your opponent drops
    Biting will result is league/site ban.
    Recycling will result in DQ and league ban.

@ILLunatic

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: (3-0)ILLunatic vs (2-0)TayTay

Lol

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

1-2

Tay will be DOA after this murderous K; even changing your name, you wont be saved
    4-5'll splat her brains but reading your bars could give Bobbi Kristina a faster grave

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Re: (3-0)ILLunatic vs (2-0)TayTay

Listen here chump
    We've all got our certain characteristics, here are some I find of note
    I'm known for my punches and Witt, while illustrate is that he can't draw a vote.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: (3-0)ILLunatic vs (2-0)TayTay [Open for Votes]

Hmm

ILL i like the bobbi kristina / reaading bars faster grave concept but feel the execution took away form potential iompact. tie ins (4-5 / splatter brains) were irrelevant as well.

Tay went with w/p, and to me its supposed to read "ills trait" I suppse it coulda been "illest trait" but that doesn't make sense. not to mention draw a vote is played as fuck.

I gotta go w/ ILL for at least having a current event tied in with his even tho I wasn't feeling his overall punch. Gotta go with that over forced / played w/p.

v/ILL

Reborn
    Battle Record
    2-0

Yeah idk how these noobs made it in life

Il lunatic - he punch was kind of weak hehehe

Bendero - when you say the wordplay as wordplay it doesn't make sens jajaja

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Yeah

Illunatics punch was weak conceptually but this time it was worded smooth n direct

Just wasn't a great concept

Tayside didn't wrk for me tbh

I pronounce illustrate as I'll luh strate

Not I'll loo strate

I'll loo na tic

Y3ah..it's off to me

Unless u pronounce illustrate as I'll loo strate iono how this works

V/ill

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

I felt ill coulda been a little more creative with the Bobbi Kristina reference I felt the finisher wasn't relevant to the reference. Tay forced wordplay seen it before but slight jab on a personal level.

V/Tay
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Tay - I think u used some 'crookid path' type shit in ur set up and ''illustrated" for ur wp this could have had a shot, otherwise it was a miss for me, cool idea tho..

Ill- it all tied in well, and made sense it just wasn't really ikpactful much at all, almost over thinking the concept and use of multiple tie ins and shit, you squeak by this week tho cuz it didn't necessarily "miss"

Vote ill

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Tay will be DOA after this murderous K; even changing your name, you wont be saved
    4-5'll splat her brains but reading your bars could give Bobbi Kristina a faster grave

Battle Record
    9-17

This was cool, concept was good creativity was there decent punch

Battle Record
    9-17

This was cool, concept was good creativity was there decent punch

We've all got our certain characteristics, here are some I find of note
    I'm known for my punches and Witt, while illustrate is that he can't draw a vote.

Wasn't feeling this so much Tay, cool np didn't come across very harsh and was bland

Mvgt illuna

Battle Record
    2-4

You both slacked off... Seriously

Ill, again since my last view of his battles, used the pretty straightforward approach
    With minor creativity, not too 'out there', not too bland... Isn't very direct either (in comparison to mag')
    Mag's only fuck up is that the illu's trait is a cool concept, but kind of a reach (if I'm right? )
    Only becuz in text it works, but in pronunciation it doesn't... Mvgt magnum for creativity though
    Hi Quantity | I'm Quality

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Didn't like this battle tbh. Thought both came kinda weak.
    ILL: a fresh current event line, with blah wording and meh execution
    tay tay: an okay name play with a boring execution

vote ill
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Lenox

Dope fucking battle.

iLLunatic: the set up was pretty stretched but you smoothed it out nicely with your closer.. The wording in the closer was dope and I felt the concept was slick as fuck. Nothing to really complain about except for the wording in the opener.

Vs

Taytay: this was a dope everything tbh. But the one thing that bothered me that I know I'd be ashamed with myself for if someone explained it to me was the "while illustrate" part... I got so confused and I felt that almost ruined the whole bar for u.. But then I got confused in if it was a name play or word play.

Vote: iLLunatic by a hair trigger... I felt taytay's bar was really dope but I got really confused with the illustrate part.. Good fucking battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk