User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: (1-1)Meks. vs (1-1)Joe Boston[Joe B wins]

Re: (1-1)Meks. vs (1-1)Joe Boston[Open For Votes]

Really not into either drop to be honest. The wording in both was really shaky and made it a bit awkward getting to the punchlines. But if I'm gonna vote for one it's going to be Joe. Meks came off really statement ish and his drop felt like a concept that'd be used in 2002. Joe was a little more direct but overall a better finish.

Vote Joe for actually dropping.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Tell me if I'm wrong he don't fight type to get his bite on
    This won't be Drake at Coachella when the gun down his throat like a Pop Icon
    Current event but a very weak punch. The set up was very choppy and the punch was very much the same. Creative concept, meh... the thought was there. Execution, was very laxed.

Ur check in states my MO pretty clear, thinks he's got Meks rattled this queer...
    Its no wonder his eMO is different, when he's bout to lose a text battle to someone who hasn't text battled in years
    This was rather wordy af, but the punch was slightly tighter than Joe's and was more or less a decent jab. Nothing creative but it actually landed.

vote - Meks

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Joe - idea was alright. execution was sloppy though. Didn't read out to great but it made sense. I shoud've known she was one of your Pop icons.
    meks - I thing you could of made this alot better. I wasn't feelin it as was. The emo part didn't really work with me. I thought it was a decent flip idea overall though.

vote joe

Battle Record
    23-32

V.joe/neither punch had a wow factor, but joes was better concept wise,the closer couldve been better tho..
    ...Onslaught!

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

Boston- your rhyme was poor, the punch was nice

Meks- your punch was way too stretched, you took all your sting out of your punch

Vote boston for better overall bar

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

Taking Hits
    Battle Record
    4-3

- Joe had a decent bar, current events and shit. Not sure about the setup but decent punch and delivery

- meks that was a long ass sentence. I get the whole mo emo thing, everything felt a little statementish. Wasn't feeling it a whole lot

Vote joe
    Lions don't lose sleep, over opinions of sheep
    On the road to riches money stickin to my cleats

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Joes bar was a bit wordy. I liked the concept, punch was cool. Set up was weak tbh. Meals bar was all
    Over the place really. Thought it fell short. Punch was weak and the whole bar was stretched to the moon.
    Seen better from meks

V/bean joe

v-meks

bostons line was ok.. but it was basic.. good current event but meks came with the wordplay.. better set up and a harder hit. not a bad battle but ive got meks winning it

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Meks was super stretched lol you don't need to be that wordy with text. Smooth, concise and to the point is what makes the best execution. Your concept was ok. Joe had the Drake/Madonna concept that I feel like could've been done differently for a stronger impact. His was still ok. This one probably comes down to preference because they were about even. Joe's current events can give him an advantage because of the fresh concept and I think that's what helped him edge this one.

v/Joe

ur idols bak
    Battle Record
    2-1

joe i get the concept wording was just shakey needs to be cleaned up

meks urs was even worse that mo shit was pretty wack fam

joe for habing a better concept

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Vote Joe Boston.

Not a great one this week.
    JB: solid reference. Current and unused, so props for that. You also kept it short and sweet this time which kept me with the concept throughout the bar. Props on that too.
    Mexican: urs was a bit too simple for my taste. Not much impact imo. It also took too long for the punchline, which took any impact it could've had, right up out that shit.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

didn't like either

meks had that personal aspect. not much of one, but enough to get my vote over a whack comparison punch

v/meks

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

JB had a decent idea but for some reason it just didn't connect for me... I know the situation but it would hit harder if madonna tied in better... Meks was simple but rather effective... a bit long winded, but it hit..

vote Meks

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Wasn't feeling either tbh, but in my opinion Meks just failed to diss him his concept was basically he's losing to someone whose rusty ehich isn't really that harsh. Joe surprisingly had a current even punch a bit wordy but it was a jab. MVGT joe

- - - Updated - - -

16-5 JOE