User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: (1-1)Killing Spree vs (1-1)Letterman[Killing Spree Wins]

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: (1-1)Killing Spree vs (1-1)Letterman[Open For Votes]

Killing Spree

Normally I'd love this bar

But here's the thing..I used a hygiene. .high Jean wp back on 411 in 03 dawg..no bs. so this is something that is neat n dear to me ykno

Letterman

Eh

Trail of tears. I get it. Kinda me his historical reference. Wasn't that clever of a spin off the reference but I think since Urs was more original to me. Key words to meee.. I gotta give it to u

V/ let

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Killing Spree went the personal approach but it wasn't that impactful of a punch.

Letterman took a wordplay approach with "Indian"/"in the end" that was a bit of a stretch but maintained it with his transition from setup to the punch. Albeit not the most creative, it was decent but very indirect as it could have been used on anyone.

This one can honestly go to either one but for the simple fact that this is a punchline battle, I have to edge it to Killing Spree for actually taking a direct approach whereas Lettermans bar was more of a filler.

Vote - Killing Spree

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Two pretty decent punches here, I didn't love the 'in the end' set up by letterman, the punch finished decently tho no doubt, but considering how he does kinda look like urkel and the hi jeans play off of fingernails def seals the deal here, v spree

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Spree this was okay. Nothing great man. The word play punch worked alright and a personal.
    letters- I get the whole thing but it was kinda basic. Wording was okay but spree's white, so the indian flip? bit of a miss for me.

Battle Record
    7-4

Really like Lettermans angle here, real fresh and original bar. Wasnt sure where you were going at first, but it all came together at the punch. KS it was a cool play and it hit, but not as hard as letter...dope battle tho

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Ok i liked this lil battle here.
    Letters: I liked your wp throughout out coupled with a good reference

kill: I liked yours better tho. Personal imo. Cuz Letterman do look like a southside 3rd ward urkel. I liked your wordplay also.

vote kill. Good shot from both
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Lenox

Killing spree: wasn't feeling this much.. Probably the wording killed u.. I guess if u didn't mention Harriet Winslow in the beginning I think it would of flowed better.. I also hated the actual concept.. It wasn't really played but I just thought it was wack tbh.

Vs

Letterman: cool concept, wording was great.. No wordplay or name play which is fine so that means u had to come strong with a solid punch/concept which I felt you did. Good shit.

Vote: Letterman, for an overall better punch and not wordy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

hmm

both were decent enough, spree's just hit a little harder w/ the personal. stronger diss & impact

v/killing spree

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

both of you are a lot better than the last time I saw you lol... this will just come down to personal preference... I actually like the hygiene flip but i've seen a couple of those... don't remember a trail of tears punch though... the Indian fits but seems extra if that makes sense... plus I don't like having to reference pics in a 1-2 battle... good shit to both though...

vote cbjbkb

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Both punches were alright in my book, could go either way but I think spree edged this cuz his punch was a bit more personal even though I think using someones physical appearance for a 1-2 is gay. MVGT ks

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

11-6 spree