User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: (2-0)Pavonia vs (2-0)Coup[Coup Wins]

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: (2-0)Pavonia vs (2-0)Coup[Open For Votes]

Coup was worded well. Came off nice, me personally I don't know of any 14th century shield called Pavis, so if I had to look it up I don't like it. How dare you try and make me google something. Not a bad punch tho.

Pav - no parentheses please, I think the dash and itallics were enough.... Could've prolly worded it better, cool idea tho no doubt, concept was put together well.. Punch didn't hit as hard cuz of wording..

Tough call here IMO, don't think pav neededbto explain and coup went with shit that not everyone may know about. Could be a damn toss up but I'd hate to vote a tie, vote coup better overall punch technically speaking.

v-coup,

less forced hit harder.. both were good but the reap lies was a little basic

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Pavis line was pretty good, kinda wordy but still. But Pav, Reap Lies? This is a horrible Grim reaper flip. I got Coup taking this easy

v/Coup

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Decent battle here. Coup nameplay was nice imo, pavs bar was smooth but simple. Set up was nice but the play wasn't really a direct hit. So I got coup taking this for being more direct and clever

V/coup

Lenox

Coup: good shit bro.. Wording was nice... Concept was Eh.. Punch could of been better but I really enjoyed the flow so it really helped both other categories (punch, concept).

Vs

Pavonia: wack tbh.. Eh Idek why your explaining your wordplay at the end.. Concept was bland didn't even get it I'm pretty sure.. The punch could of been decent but fell flat due to you explaining your fucking wordplay.. Tbh that ruins everything for the reader it does for me at least.

Vote: Coup for a better everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

reap lies was whack

I mean the wordplay itself wasn't terrible, but some wordplays should remain unused, due to how whack the concept as a whole would have to be to use it

pavis was an ok nameplay, wording was good, enough to take this

ironically tho pavis was nowhere near as creative & complex as the one I had for pav last week, yet pav's punch was just as bad as last week n coup will win this.. by a lot

just proves how much ppl WANT to see me lose lol hater faggots

v/coup

Battle Record
    23-32

V.Coup/pav had the better concept but it was poorly executed,

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Vote coup.
    Coup went the nameplay/wordplay route. It was setup well. But a lil wordy on the punch
    pave, I didn't like all u r biblical references. I understand that they tie in to the replies w/p but u over did it
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

eh... neither punch was that good tbh... both were simple but Coup's made way more sense in the direct rout... I never like Expo's and all that decoration... if you have to explain the wp, it's not good...

vote Coup

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Thought coup got this pretty easy that Pav is wordplay was pretty basic but it was executed dope.. Wasn't feeling the reap lies replies wp thought it was also basic/played but with bad execution. MVGT coup

- - - Updated - - -

15-2 coup