(2-0)Chicken Nigglet vs (1-0)Toretto[Toretto Wins]

Due Dates
    Matches set Sunday night.
    Check-Ins due Tuesday midnight
    Punches due Thursday midnight
    Voting concludes Sunday 9pm
    (all times pacific)

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on EVERY battle.
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed.
    Failure to meet quota results in 1 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota twice times results in 2 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota 3 times results in boot remainder of season/playoffs.
    Only votes from 1-2 Punch season 23 participants will count.
    Non 1-2 punch votes will be allowed as feedback but will not count towards final tally.
    Example of an acceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Smog n Let in the finals ? Someone loan a punch cos these cats really need one.
    I'll hit these faggots w/ so many fly kicks - the new Jordan's 6's'll have a nation wide refund.
    -I thought this was cool, at first I thought it was a reach with the punch/kick reference. But I think the Jordan 6/finals reference was cool. I just think the wordin' on this was pretty bad.

Smog wears the pants. He maid ill his bitch but chances of offspring are kinda slim
    Unless he wants to see decrease in his genes...every night when Kay's done ironing them
    -Nice, I like the maid/bitch work slap that you hit kay with lol. but I don't think you really dissed smog. you kinda big upped him lol.

These faggot fucks ain't felt, it's obvious along the ways some massive luck was dealt...
    When all it takes is knuckles to silence letter K.... or anybody tryna grab or touch my belt...
    -I think you shoulda spelled out Kay, but other than that I thought this was nice.

I think smog got this. Kay had bad wording. So it was between Letterman and Smog to me. And Letterman didn't really diss Smog with his punch imo.

Vote - Smog
    Example of an Unacceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    v/kid

i thought letter was choppy.. n smogs bar got little choppy toward the end..with saying 'or' twice
    Battle Rules
    Punches must be dropped AFTER both participants check in.
    Failure to check in on time will result in loss and battler will be replaced in the battle.
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar.
    NO editing punches after your opponent drops
    Biting will result is league/site ban.
    Recycling will result in DQ and league ban.

Voters List
    Alphadog
    Lenox
    ILLunatic
    Pavonia
    Pistols Pete
    Spaz
    Fresh
    JOE
    3bet
    Muff
    Spree
    Meks
    Coup
    Last edited by Donald Trump; April 20th, 2015 at 12:52 AM

Reborn
    Battle Record
    2-0

Re: (2-0)Chicken Nigglet vs (1-0)Toretto

Piggy piggy, check

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Check

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Ready for Blind Drops

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@Magnum P.I. zelph pmed me his bar

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

This lame'll be battling depression, facing me is hopeless I'll teach you a lesson
    Cuz you couldn't be 1 up'in this thread if you came w/ ur best amen impression

Reborn
    Battle Record
    2-0

Dom Toretto u psychotic fuck.. how'd it feel to see Paul take ur sisters hand?
    ironic how last week i killed a Walker.. now im crashin in here takin' out his best man

feed muhfucka feed

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Re: (2-0)Chicken Nigglet vs (1-0)Toretto[Open For Votes]

This lame'll be battling depression, facing me is hopeless I'll teach you a lesson

Concept wasn't the best, execution was weak to me bro just fell flat, didn't really directly insult him tbh, no wittiness or creativity here man

Zelph ur bar was more creative kinda worded odd, not very effective here tbh but not enough for a win

Mvgt Tay tay

Lenox

Magnum P.I. (Toretto): this was a pretty clean bar with nice complex wording. The humor was actually not too bad, being the fact that it had something to do with Amen.. But I felt you executed it nicely.. Good shit.

Vs

Zelph (Chicken Nigglet): This was really played bro.. Like I wish I could break this down more.. But God damn Paul walker died in 2013. Son do u know how many people know Paul walker. Anyways I guess you kind of had one of the better Paul walker concepts.. But do to the fact that pretty much a lot of people have used Paul walker concepts.. My vote goes to Mag.. (Toretto).

Vote: Mag (Toretto) for a way better bar overall and for it not being played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum P.I. View Post
    Indirect punch but still made me laugh. Not the hardest hitting but was more or less of a jab.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-E-L-P-H View Post
    Dom Toretto u psychotic fuck.. how'd it feel to see Paul take ur sisters hand?
    ironic how last week i killed a Walker.. now im crashin in here takin' out his best man
    This would have been nice in a gimmick / alias battle. I got a bit confused on the walker part (from last week) but all in all, a decent punch. A side from the name play, I don't see how it's at all directed at Tay which took away some of the zing.

Rather close here but I'm siding with Toretto for the fact it got a laugh out of me. It could go either way but the fact that Zelph's punch was more directed and Vin Diesel instead of Tay, took away his edge.

Vote - Toretto

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    7-4

Both were decent. zelph the fast n the furious flip was ok and kinda predictable. Toretto, like the concept and the set up which helped the punch connect. Cool play here, nicely executed.

Vote toretto

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

1 up, don't know if that's a heaven or the textcee reference, but it didn't connect well with me. The set up came off like filler then the punch was subpar -toretto

Zelph- nice flow and great punch if this was months ago, Paul walker lines have been used to DEATH, your flip was creative and was enough for the win even though the concept is played

Vote zelph

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

Taking Hits
    Battle Record
    4-3

Cool battle here fellas

- mag this bar was lollzz. Was a good bar and humorous.

- shit zelph came pretty dope. Everything tied in together pretty well.

Just preference on this one v/Toretto or whatever
    Lions don't lose sleep, over opinions of sheep
    On the road to riches money stickin to my cleats

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I liked the 1 up / Amen bar personally... Not everyone will get that probably but I thought it was funny worded nicely.

Zelph not feeling ur bar... who the fuck is paul and when did he take his sisters hand? Trying to hard to correlate things with ur concept made this generic as fuck imo. Not feeling it at all.

v/Toretto

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Z-E-L-P-H not sure if u was trying a personal attempt or what hit me up if I didn't understand the concept u was going for. Paul Walker flips are played but u did flip it good again if it is a personal. The Amen shit was funny it took me a few times to get the punch but everyone does say he trys to 1-up everything so the punch tied good into the reference. Impact wasn't harsh but humor factor was there.

V/Tay
    [url]https: