(2-0)Fresh vs (2-0)ILLunatic [ILLunatic Wins]

Due Dates
    Matches set Sunday night.
    Check-Ins due Tuesday midnight
    Punches due Thursday midnight
    Voting concludes Sunday 9pm
    (all times pacific)

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on EVERY battle.
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed.
    Failure to meet quota results in 1 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota twice times results in 2 week boot.
    Failure to meet voting quota 3 times results in boot remainder of season/playoffs.
    Only votes from 1-2 Punch season 23 participants will count.
    Non 1-2 punch votes will be allowed as feedback but will not count towards final tally.
    Example of an acceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Smog n Let in the finals ? Someone loan a punch cos these cats really need one.
    I'll hit these faggots w/ so many fly kicks - the new Jordan's 6's'll have a nation wide refund.
    -I thought this was cool, at first I thought it was a reach with the punch/kick reference. But I think the Jordan 6/finals reference was cool. I just think the wordin' on this was pretty bad.

Smog wears the pants. He maid ill his bitch but chances of offspring are kinda slim
    Unless he wants to see decrease in his genes...every night when Kay's done ironing them
    -Nice, I like the maid/bitch work slap that you hit kay with lol. but I don't think you really dissed smog. you kinda big upped him lol.

These faggot fucks ain't felt, it's obvious along the ways some massive luck was dealt...
    When all it takes is knuckles to silence letter K.... or anybody tryna grab or touch my belt...
    -I think you shoulda spelled out Kay, but other than that I thought this was nice.

I think smog got this. Kay had bad wording. So it was between Letterman and Smog to me. And Letterman didn't really diss Smog with his punch imo.

Vote - Smog
    Example of an Unacceptable vote:

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    v/kid

i thought letter was choppy.. n smogs bar got little choppy toward the end..with saying 'or' twice
    Battle Rules
    Punches must be dropped AFTER both participants check in.
    Failure to check in on time will result in loss and battler will be replaced in the battle.
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar.
    NO editing punches after your opponent drops
    Biting will result is league/site ban.
    Recycling will result in DQ and league ban.

Voters List:
    Zelph
    Rhetoric
    Coup
    Alphadog
    Pavonia
    Meks
    Muff
    Smog
    Joe
    Blind devil
    Infamous
    Spaz
    Killing spree
    Muff
    3bet
    Letterman
    Last edited by Donald Trump; April 20th, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: (2-0)Fresh vs (2-0)ILLunatic

Check

Hope u weren't planning on winning this week

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Originally Posted by ILLunatic
    March 26th, 2015, 11:06 AM in 1-2 Punch Cypher

That was funny skit so maybe you should consider the comedic route
    Got no friends & no bars... A joke is something we all consider you to be about
    Originally posted by Fresh
    March 26th, 2015, 6:44 PM in LLL vs Greedy

You aren't funny so quit trying.. If u relied on the shit you'd be instantly broke
    For Ur comedic attempts we don't have a laugh-in stock... But you'll always be considered a joke
    Originally Posted by Amen
    May 20th, 2014, 1:08 PM in 1-2 vs Cai

Dawg you’re a clown, he’ll get smashed quick, at a glance,
    Truth is, reciting poems out loud is the only way this faggot stanza chants.
    Originally posted by Fresh
    March 30th, 2015, 11:17 AM in 1-2 vs Truth Iscariot

He ain't on my level, and the poems u write make me swear you got ovaries
    The only way this cat Stanza Chants is if I started accidentally reciting his poetry

Whether intentional or subliminal - you’re far from original
    Refreshed so many concepts, only thang to change was the syllables

PS – Make sure you vote, I dont want to hear any excuses as to why you lost

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

You are not a battler, just stop... after you drop it'll be agreed u need to quit
    So when your shit missile turn around n' start landing bombs until you cease to live

Battle Record
    1-6

Re: (2-0)Fresh vs (2-0)ILLunatic [Open for Votes]

V/ Illunatic

Ill, your bars weren't fantastic but they correlated with Fresh recycling bars. He spotlighted some truth and damn, Fresh, wassup with that?

Fresh you don't got much, lacking content and flow. It's sloppy, only decent part of it is the meh missile thing. (miss, i'll)

Reborn
    Battle Record
    2-0

ILLunatic - good wording here but the punch itself wasn't hard, I feel like that concept is played on him already plus either way, the way you used it wasn't too harsh or anything.

Fresh - eh not bad, the missle wordplay was a bit forced but at least your punch had the sting factor to look for. Wording wasn't too bad neither, overall decent show aside from the wordplay.

Vote: Fresh

ur idols bak
    Battle Record
    2-1

ill i hope u ain't reading other ppls pm's that's a lil sketch not a bad bar you had the personals an the proof but still came off more as a statement

fresh missle an miss ill is wat I guess u were going for but not unless u purposely mispronounce it

ill for at least having a decent bar

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Whether intentional or subliminal - you’re far from original
    Refreshed so many concepts, only thang to change was the syllables

Eh ok cool concept, goes along side with the quotes above, the set up didn't really tie in well with the punch to feel a strong impact n the wp np thing was weird to me, rhyme scheme was ok at start, not very creativite but ok overall

You are not a battler, just stop... after you drop it'll be agreed u need to quit
    So when your shit missile turn around n' start landing bombs until you cease to live

Right eh, concept was pretty basic, not really directed at ill, cud be used against anybody tbh, wp was executed nicely, had the potential t be dope, lied the creativity here so fresh gets my vote
    Mvgt Fresh

Battle Record
    7-4

Both had nice barz....but iLLs shit was ruthless. That personal was harsh bruh. You brought those quotes in which really set up the bar. Kinda crazy the flipped concept he took from you was hours later he used it lol
    Fresh man, just think you were out gunned in this battle.

Vote ILL

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

ill - the first quote was harder to pull into a bite from you BUT that laugh in stock shit is played as fuck. Back when coms username was still Comedian Is High.. I.... Even used that shit... And the same rings true Herr missile, miss I'll .... Is an overdone wordplay from so long ago its not even fair. I liked the way fresh flipped it. But for the simple fact that he came with something played, when the punch was about him dropping played shit and flipping old shit ill wins this for me easy. Ironic how it worked out actually.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

6 votes

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Both were good bars but I'll went personal with a cleanly executed bar in on more than Enuff to win.. Good bars tho gentlemen

Vote ILL

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Ill had the personal attempt going but I felt he didn't execute on the finisher strongly. Fresh played wordplay but decent flip on the execution of the bar.

V/Fresh
    [url]https:

Pretty close one. Both were fairly original and I can't think of many complaints. Illunatic's rolled better but I feel like Fresh's was more creative. In the end, it comes to preference and it comes to which felt more direct and had more impact. I gotta go with Illunatic. Just felt sharper.

Vote Illunatic.