User Tag List

Page 272 of 282 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 271 272 273 ... LastLast
Showing results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4224

Thread: Official Chat

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Official Chat

@alphadog
    let's post today
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Lenox

He needs a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@Smog good punch man. Should be a good one

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    @Smog good punch man. Should be a good one
    U too man

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@ILLunatic if ur not busy can u check battles and see who dropped battles were due last night
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    @ILLunatic if ur not busy can u check battles and see who dropped battles were due last night
    You're a fucking idiot.

You set the battles up on the 5th, and made them due on the 7th?

Get the fuck outta here you dumb motherfucker

I was gone out all weekend

Battle Record
    128-135

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    You're a fucking idiot.

You set the battles up on the 5th, and made them due on the 7th?

Get the fuck outta here you dumb motherfucker

I was gone out all weekend
    Fight me Fresh wtf battles are always due two days after they are set correct? Just because it's not to ur convenience u come at me like that who else was gone all wknd? Let me see Saturday I was busy Sunday went fishing all day came home still was busy tagged everyone like a Muhfuka but no people don't gaf and look at their mentions? I was able to post my bar. So I'm the fucking idiot go fuck yourself go run the playoffs by urself n let this shit die out. ILL is busy u are busy everyone is fucking busy but I stepped up set matches I just went by how ill set them check ins due 24 hrs after matches set and punches due 48hrs after matches set. Sorry I fucked up ur weekend and couldn't make it enjoyable for u. Have a good fucking week and modding playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?486821-Week-11-Deadlines-Read-Please!!!!!!!

How many fucking people actually paid attention to this????

Let me see

??????

Get ur fucking egos outta ur ass the idgaf attitude and actually show up to a fucking battle.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Fight me Fresh wtf battles are always due two days after they are set correct? Just because it's not to ur convenience u come at me like that who else was gone all wknd? Let me see Saturday I was busy Sunday went fishing all day came home still was busy tagged everyone like a Muhfuka but no people don't gaf and look at their mentions? I was able to post my bar. So I'm the fucking idiot go fuck yourself go run the playoffs by urself n let this shit die out. ILL is busy u are busy everyone is fucking busy but I stepped up set matches I just went by how ill set them check ins due 24 hrs after matches set and punches due 48hrs after matches set. Sorry I fucked up ur weekend and couldn't make it enjoyable for u. Have a good fucking week and modding playoffs.
    You volunteered to run this shit, so don't give me that sob story you five head fuck. You went ghost all last week, and then set the battles up Friday NIGHT. I left work and went camping, and regardless of that you don't set battles up on a Friday night and make em due sunday lmfao...

Go check the closed battles moron. They were set up on the 29th of may, and due June second. Thats 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st 2nd.

And even if they're due on the first thats still more than what you did here you sneaky rat.

Battle Record
    96-70

Battles hsould be due today open that shit up and change the due date to today... We're not having like 5 noshows because ur too stupid to do shit properly

Battle Record
    128-135

You volunteered to run this shit, so don't give me that sob story you five head fuck. You went ghost all last week, and then set the battles up Friday NIGHT. I left work and went camping, and regardless of that you don't set battles up on a Friday night and make em due sunday lmfao...

Go check the closed battles moron. They were set up on the 29th of may, and due June second. Thats 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st 2nd.

And even if they're due on the first thats still more than what you did here you sneaky rat.
    Asshole listen u asked if I was busy I said yeah tagged u about seeing if someone could set battles it was getting late Friday afternoon people were waiting no one ever got back to me so yeah I fucking set em there a fucking problem? Like I said have fun shit ran ass backwards anyways if u always have issues y the fuck mod me.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

Asshole listen u asked if I was busy I said yeah tagged u about seeing if someone could set battles it was getting late Friday afternoon people were waiting no one ever got back to me so yeah I fucking set em there a fucking problem? Like I said have fun shit ran ass backwards anyways if u always have issues y the fuck mod me.
    Why volunteer to mod if you ain't gonna do your job?

Battle Record
    96-70

I'm busy writing mags and looking after the Tourney in FL, I don't have time to come babysit you.

Battle Record
    128-135

Battles hsould be due today open that shit up and change the due date to today... We're not having like 5 noshows because ur too stupid to do shit properly
    U fucking do it! Pro mod just because it's convenient for everyone can't spend 2 minutes and drop a fucking bar then log off and go about ur days. It's been great enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

I'm busy writing mags and looking after the Tourney in FL, I don't have time to come babysit you.
    Babysit? Really dude once u seen the battles set and u didn't agree u shoulda said something
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    96-70

U fucking do it! Pro mod just because it's convenient for everyone can't spend 2 minutes and drop a fucking bar then log off and go about ur days. It's been great enjoy

- - - Updated - - -

Babysit? Really dude once u seen the battles set and u didn't agree u shoulda said something

You set them after 5pm, which is when I get off work. I went camping I told you...

If you had set them up in the morning, it'd be somewhat of a different story.

Battle Record
    96-70

Bye
    You're such a bitch lol

I told u last week if you're too busy to let me know... You didn't say shit.

And now we've got 6 no shows right before playoffs because you set battles up on a friday night.