User Tag List

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 219

Thread: Free The Great Father

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Free The Great Father

Quote Originally Posted by Toretto View Post
    He writes homo erotic novels for a living, professor frost is the only reason he has an income
    What is professor frost, tho. I label IT a SHIM.

Shut up faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The View Post
    So I go to LLL, notice @Aero and @Obnoxious are acting like a bunch of melted butter-soft bitches, call them out on it and suddenly I'm back to just the lounge.

Personally, I don't care about any part here but the lounge as pampered little crybabies have really soiled the other sections

BUT

How do some of you all seriously have the capacity to look in the mirror and not immediately request surgery to be made into prepubescent females so your outsides will match your insides? I did aim a few barbs at Craig but he took them in stride and was one of the very very few to triumph and come out looking like a man rather than someone who gets constantly sexually taken advantage of by men.

LLL is still the Lackluster Ladyboy Lifestyle. @ILLunatic , niether of us battle so I say we battle.... with some stipulations.

Why?

For fun. And since I clearly hurt your feelings when I told you Obnoxious has an entire folder full of ass pics you send him I know your interest will be piqued. And it should. Or I will tell the site how you once or many times begged something of me that most women beg of Ryan Gossling in the privacy of their own bedrooms!

I lost 20 brain cells for every word in this childish rant

TGF response: You don't have that many fuck boy!!!

Style is picture perfect so I always pitch a perfect

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

I know you think your post are funny and I appreciate you going through all the trouble to find the gif and image but you're corny as fuck g, just stop.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I know you think your post are funny and I appreciate you going through all the trouble to find the gif and image but you're corny as fuck g, just stop.
    this shit slayed me.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Coke Lines View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I lost 20 brain cells for every word in this childish rant

TGF response: You don't have that many fuck boy!!!

Too much effort, not enough substance. Poorly done, you poof.

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

quit sucking him -fagit

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Tell me, Homoside.... is that -fagit thing your signature after every post?

wow my TFG response was better than the real one.....that guy fucking sucks

Battle Record
    0-2

@The that's like seeing this chick over here doing that, but how she doing that too? LoL just kidding.

Question!!!!! I'm scared to say too much here, but what the fuck is trolling? I don't think it's been explained proper... and I was banned too so like, why you think he's not already back up in here the same, ya know... Half you all gonna retract any way (most likely) not particularly the ones here but - It's like playing a game, getting mad, and taking the ball with you. Why? It kinda reminds me of getting in fights with my friends when I was like 7, like you all still mad? I'm bored... for real? But I don't care about that... It's a good site for writers, the only good one I have found that's still open - I just wish it'd be a friendlier place some times. I'm scared someone is gonna get mad and take shit all personal and like crash it - how else you hit an internet thug?

But I'm curious... TGF was cool as fuck - what game did he start and what happened? I've been gone like a year and that's kinda funny. Can I know?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Amen Wasn't you all up on his shit though?

- - - Updated - - -

IDK though... why did you all hate each other? Did you date or something? Not to start in, just curious... why else would guys argue so much? ... Do you golf?

- - - Updated - - -

Golfers make me nervous... they're not like the roman bath houses of today are they?

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problem with gay people what so ever.. but since we up on faggot calling and stuff - I have some questions or points to make. One way or the other or both.... Keep it 100. Just don't fuck with girls and put them at risk if you swinging both sides - it's not fair - it's a dangerous lifestyle and either way all should be informed (based of a dual questionable incident) like WHOA!

- - - Updated - - -

And if you're pretending to have pussies then you should treat such as pussies and get a colonoscopy once a year (it just makes sense).

- - - Updated - - -

See... I am NOT mean OR prejudice either. ;o)

- - - Updated - - -

Writing is a feminine trait people so accept everybody... And admit if we all are here we all kinda metro sexual one way or the other for the most part any way. I say the word but don't mean it like that... It's a hard lifestyle, I have a lot of friends involved with that. I personally think lifes hard enough but I have a different flight... I'm not gonna hate on theirs either unless they trying to play me personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot as a girl, I held my own for 35 years and one guy got it and I was like OMG... faggots get ALLLLLL the respect, like OUCH!!!!! One way... PERIOD.... OUCH!!!!!!!!!! They're gully as fuck! And the dude was small.... it blew my mind. Why bother? LMAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

you think that TGF is a great poster your opinion is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    this shit slayed me.
    yo avy the funniest shit in this thread tbh

Battle Record
    51-15

I think CLA needs some dick in her butt.

Battle Record
    162-14

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @The that's like seeing this chick over here doing that, but how she doing that too? LoL just kidding.

Question!!!!! I'm scared to say too much here, but what the fuck is trolling? I don't think it's been explained proper... and I was banned too so like, why you think he's not already back up in here the same, ya know... Half you all gonna retract any way (most likely) not particularly the ones here but - It's like playing a game, getting mad, and taking the ball with you. Why? It kinda reminds me of getting in fights with my friends when I was like 7, like you all still mad? I'm bored... for real? But I don't care about that... It's a good site for writers, the only good one I have found that's still open - I just wish it'd be a friendlier place some times. I'm scared someone is gonna get mad and take shit all personal and like crash it - how else you hit an internet thug?

But I'm curious... TGF was cool as fuck - what game did he start and what happened? I've been gone like a year and that's kinda funny. Can I know?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Amen Wasn't you all up on his shit though?

- - - Updated - - -

IDK though... why did you all hate each other? Did you date or something? Not to start in, just curious... why else would guys argue so much? ... Do you golf?

- - - Updated - - -

Golfers make me nervous... they're not like the roman bath houses of today are they?

- - - Updated - - -

I have no problem with gay people what so ever.. but since we up on faggot calling and stuff - I have some questions or points to make. One way or the other or both.... Keep it 100. Just don't fuck with girls and put them at risk if you swinging both sides - it's not fair - it's a dangerous lifestyle and either way all should be informed (based of a dual questionable incident) like WHOA!

- - - Updated - - -

And if you're pretending to have pussies then you should treat such as pussies and get a colonoscopy once a year (it just makes sense).

- - - Updated - - -

See... I am NOT mean OR prejudice either. ;o)

- - - Updated - - -

Writing is a feminine trait people so accept everybody... And admit if we all are here we all kinda metro sexual one way or the other for the most part any way. I say the word but don't mean it like that... It's a hard lifestyle, I have a lot of friends involved with that. I personally think lifes hard enough but I have a different flight... I'm not gonna hate on theirs either unless they trying to play me personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoot as a girl, I held my own for 35 years and one guy got it and I was like OMG... faggots get ALLLLLL the respect, like OUCH!!!!! One way... PERIOD.... OUCH!!!!!!!!!! They're gully as fuck! And the dude was small.... it blew my mind. Why bother? LMAO
    Do you perform oral sex?

Battle Record
    51-15

Of course she does. I believe she once said, only on black men, tho.
    @The - confirm or deny?

Battle Record
    162-14

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Of course she does. I believe she once said, only on black men, tho.
    @The - confirm or deny?
    Go to bitch slapped and look at the thread coke lines made

Battle Record
    51-15

Horrible display of lyricism. I am embarrassed for him.