User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 47

Thread: In need of a favor

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

In need of a favor

A year and a half ago, a long time family friend of mine was brutally beaten nearly within inches of his life. Standing bedside staring at someone you have known your entire life and not being able to recognize them because of the actions of multiple individuals over petty shit is unphathomable.

The entire time there was a special someone in his life that refused to leave his side, refused to let him go, refused to accept any possibilities that he may not survive and continued to encourage hope for not only his family and friends but for his young child that had to witness the consequences to what relentless menaces of society had done to his father.

A year and a half later, after long fought ups and downs, these two not only have eachother, but they have 2 very generous and respectful boys and a beautiful newborn baby girl. These two have not only a heart touching story but a very long road to recovery as they are still dealing with the consequences of that nightmare they faced not to long ago.

I'm not one to post personal ahit like this, but these two are in a Dream Wedding contest being hosted by 102.5 WIOG and I think this would not only be the icing on the cake for this couple, but a monumental moment for any and everyone that has ever met these two especially considering the rough road they've faced in such a short period.

I'm asking that everybody go to the following page and vote for these two (Entries #138) and share this story on your social media accounts so that we can give these two an extravagant moment that they so rightfully deserve.

http://pro.wiog-fm.tritonflex.com/co...1263&is_corp=0

FYI - Entry numbers are listed on bottom left corner of all the couple pictures, vote for #138

---- Update ----

Here is the direct link - http://woobox.com/ajiwo4/vote/for/6013796

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: In need of a favor

ILL, 4 quick things:

1. Thank you for keeping the site up like you have.
    2. Personal requests in a mandatory administrated thread is the definition of abuse of power.
    3. I hope your friend wins, the story is beautiful & a blessing.
    4. Next time set up a thread & tag active members you fuck with, or PM somebody. Not this. I disagree with this method my dude.

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Dude... Wtf..... I'll go vote straight away...have a heart

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    ILL, 4 quick things:

2. Personal requests in a mandatory administrated thread is the definition of abuse of power.
    4. Next time set up a thread & tag active members you fuck with, or PM somebody. Not this. I disagree with this method my dude.
    Stfu faggot

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Instigator View Post
    Stfu faggot
    Where's the punchline at, weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
    Dude... Wtf..... I'll go vote straight away...have a heart

Must have missed that part alpha

Battle Record
    124-23

ILL, 4 quick things:

If I only did this for myself, then yes... That would be abuse of powers. But, anybody that has reached out to me in regards to a contest that their in, I'd do this for them as well (as I have with Shawn Mac)

Add & Follow

·

This is highly unethical.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    If I only did this for myself, then yes... That would be abuse of powers. But, anybody that has reached out to me in regards to a contest that their in, I'd do this for them as well (as I have with Shawn Mac)
    Dude you're a good friend for this, but it's still unethical(stolen from Eng).
    Bro you just made everyone that plans to log in have to read this by default, no choice.
    That's almost...like a dictatorship. :/
    Like I said if you tagged the entire site, I wouldn't have been mad at all. Still not mad just making a suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess a good point to make also is that this does not benefit the site, for which you give service to. So a mandatory announcement about an unrelated matter should be handled on a different platform. For example, Rapbattles has a Facebook account that you could have posted this on. Perfect platform.

You've Earned a Custom Title! alphadog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    9-17

Stfu faggot
    ^^^^

Battle Record
    162-14

Takes 5 seconds to navigate away from this thread stop being a pussy. And you're the only who keeps returning to it anyways.

Battle Record
    124-23

Takes 5 seconds to navigate away from this thread stop being a pussy. And you're the only who keeps returning to it anyways.
    Right! Frost turned straight bitchmode within 6 months, always crying about petty shit.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    0-1

Dude you're a good friend for this, but it's still unethical(stolen from Eng).
    Bro you just made everyone that plans to log in have to read this by default, no choice.
    That's almost...like a dictatorship. :/
    Like I said if you tagged the entire site, I wouldn't have been mad at all. Still not mad just making a suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess a good point to make also is that this does not benefit the site, for which you give service to. So a mandatory announcement about an unrelated matter should be handled on a different platform. For example, Rapbattles has a Facebook account that you could have posted this on. Perfect platform.
    Stfu faggot

- - - Updated - - -

Ill I'll go vote. Hope they win man

Battle Record
    124-23

Much appreciated

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    162-14

Voted, had to go down the list twice cuz I couldn't find them lol they have a picture of some kids looks like a painting

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Who the fuck cares that you had to click a link and spend 2 minutes reading something. Fuckin vagina.