Stop laughing 50, it's not THAT funny... I ain't trying to get anyone locked up - I think you see my style if even by accident SOOOOOOOOO ally all oxens free - who is who. Me, CL (if that wasn't obvious to anyone that listens to old shit) DAMN did they serve it... it's all good, they tried in 2001 anyway - they lucky they only got 3 months. I'm not saying anymore cause they can get A LOT I heard. LMFAO

- - - Updated - - -

Hey ladies.... here I am!!!!! Maybe you can stop stalking my IG now too. I should've sent the bitch LoL when she was in jail like I was gonna - but who fights over lost meat... all I did was tell them they could have him I was officially done. Not my fault they took it to stigmata. PLAY NICE my only advice in just walk away now tricks - get on your level too ok? Me 9.

- - - Updated - - -

Whistle... HI... Do you know my first mom?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I had the name wrong... it wasn't L

- - - Updated - - -

I heard anaphalactics are actually the same but I didn't need that major... walking out of hospitals then made sense - now - not so much... but I heard not to be repeated sooooooooooo IDK. Whose up tonight. I'm just getting my quota up until I am allowed to inbox. I'd post my number here but you know I seem to have enough "following"

- - - Updated - - -

Right leg. I drank, I smoked, and I did a 20 of C in case anyone wanna know MEASUREMENTS in a fucking coffee pot - you think I act like that? YOU HAVE NO CLUE... Like I asked him - did you move yet? Are you planning... Hmmm ok - well you know where I live if you or your whatever wanna try that again too. Me the type to sit in a boat launch like looks like we floating, right? More specific, but lucky type guess... not me, just his friend.

- - - Updated - - -

I can sleep on my back in it though... does that count?

- - - Updated - - -

Naval type and marine type do it all the time... Like I was saying, it appears to be a problem most places and I am not alone. Just one of the first to be honest type shit. It's hard to come by these days evidentially....