5 55.56%
  • Killing spree

4 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Unfukwitable vs killing spree[fuk wins 5-4]

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Unfukwitable vs killing spree[open for votes]

I've exposed ya concept recycle/biting & it's sad sir, I had to
    & those tactics will leave u broke, Un...like ya jaw after this battle
    Cool concept but the set up was terrible, IMO. How can tactics leave him broke/broken? See what I mean. I think you could have tied more of a relevant set up with your concept. It would've helped this bar land a little more effectively.

I make gun shots a tasteful art, something U have to see
    Wen I glue ten in ya gut U'll leak out more shit, than that food allergy
    Again, your setups man. This could have landed A LOT harder, had you set it up correctly. Not sure how you go from talking about guns to "Gluing ten" Why would bullets need to be glued? You see where I'm going. Bars making no type of sense which is unfortunate because it's a good play on words/concept.

Dawg u know I'm a star, in this game I spit crack
    racist? No...
    But still wouldnt think this Dark Matter if he changed his name to Tic Tac

This was bad lol. What were you thinking & why?

ur an aweful showing, performance been on sum fake "Act a threat"
    I'll ring down a curtain in this one...On ya head ta snap ya neck

This was a little better, as far as the set up being tied in some what with the concept but your wording AND execution was extremely lazy here.

The punches I speak be like a loaded shotty that I'll break out n shoot
    Lately we don't see any Real $pit wen u talk...since he slapped the taste out'a u

Decent personal. Nothing too hard and/or heavy hitting but a jab at most. My only issue with this bar is the concept as a whole has been done a million times. It's just a go too quick filler bar/personal people use. Not going to hold the fact that the concept is played against you, tho.

Hate this kid. Snipe shooter wit the small iron be blazing him
    If my point is well taken? It's hallowed lead & a 1shot kill through ya cranium

This one is kind of on the same boat as the bar prior.

Ya bitch bout belt holders, & after this she won't abide ur loyal treatment
    But i'll hear "Noq's @ the door" After this, wen ya girl shows up to clean my royal penis

You could have did more with this concept. Had potential to be a heavy hitter but the execution was lazy.

& I beat that hoes cunt, while u make her let out a rappish, fret screams
    u ever mentioned wit MUFF Destroyer? It's prob chop'n those fags concepts that u take from Netcees

Didn't like this/lazy filler bar.

[vs]

I thought I taught u a lesson, U ain't improve nothin.
    Our last battle was a wake up call & this is the lifetime snooze button.

Had potential but your execution was corny to me. Life time snooze button? SMH... Co'mon playa.

Doggystyle & Missionary comes to mind when a skeezer pass',
    I bet this Gaylords favorite Position is being the CEO's secret fag.

A lot going on here. I see your concept but once again, your execution was lazy/corny. Some times being too complex can hinder the impact, my man. This is one of those cases.

I'll do dawg vicisious, Ginsu to the throat he'll be on floor spittin;
    Up blood after I cut his 'Juggler' quick as a bad Circus audition.
    Ehhhh, not sure how I feel about this one, tbh. I kinda like it but don't at the same time. Concept was cool and some what creative, but I think I'm not liking it at the same time because the wording is really choppy.

Dude thinks he's in rare form?, Fuck the tone in his grammar,
    Him being in his Prime'll mean he's the farthest thing from goin BANANAS!
    This was ok, I liked it.

Chicks won't smooch on this goblin!, that's word to me, Buddy.
    Girls don't consider this 'Imp peck'able' but they do say he's Perfectly ugly.

End rhymes were awkward as fuck. Bar as a whole was bad, IMO. I like your creative attempts, but majority of the time your wording butchers the concept, bro. If you could just clean up your wording, your creativity will outshine the majority of this forum, my man.

I was apart of a 'Flash Mob' We had fun and danced in public,
    Kill once 'Flashed Mobs' w/ his penis & over went lots of damage from it.

SMH, not good.

If Raps was wounds, Mines read like a wide gash.
    Lookin at his u 'Read scratch', Like robbing bank $ w/ a dye pack.

What?

he ain't ready for text scene, I'm the best seen.
    & this verse'll leave his ass shooken enough to be a twerkers wet dream.

Basic and old concept but ok.

----------

OVERALL: Very close battle. Hard to pick a winner after the 1st read. Had to read it a couple of times in order to determine a winner. Ok, so let me just say this; I am not impressed AT ALL by either verse in fact, I've seen both of these dudes come a lot harder then this. I was actually disappointed and expected more, considering the potential both of these dudes have to drop dope. Killing Spree, your verse was average at best, my issue with your verse is your wording & executions. I think you tend to drop some nice concepts but get lazy executing them. You typically tend to lean towards the easiest way out when executing your concepts. I think if you got a little more creative with them, your bars would land a lot more effectively. Also, your wording still needs improvement as well as your setups. People tend to sleep on setups but a nice setup for ANY concept can make the bar land a lot more effectively. If you're talking about bitches and hoes in the set up and drop a concept on guns with some type of threat or impalement, then that bar is useless; you get me? What I found worked the best for me, is writing a concept down 3 times w/ 3 different types of setups and executions and reciting them till the harshest one is decided on. Then would go back and touch up on the wording to ensure the bar reads as smooth as possible with no issues. Try it, it helped me back in the day. After a while of that, wording/executions will kind of be like one of those second nature things. Sort of like learning how to ride a bike, lol. Ok now on to the next, Unfuk - Definitely by far probably one of your more weaker verses here. I love your creativity tho, and feel a lot of your bars go over peoples heads but that's good and bad all at the same time. I think you should test your waters before dropping over complex shit. Remember, we the voters decide who the winner is. Try and adjust to what people in the section your battling in enjoy. Sometimes complexity isn't something the majority enjoy or for the most part understand. I, personally enjoy creativity over anything but sometimes you get a little too over excited with it, to be real with you and/or your executions are a huge let down. It's like you come up with some off the wall creative concepts and you get lazy with your executions. If you could keep your executions on the same caliber as your concepts, you'd be a serious problem bro. I find myself ALWAYS telling you this as well. Another issue I have with you, is consistency. You drop dope in one verse and the next is average, then the following is ok, then the following is crazy shit then garbage. You're more or less a roller coaster as far as talent, my man lol if that makes any type of sense. But back to this battle. As far as effective bars;

Killing Spree had: Broken in which had potential and Gluten
    Unfukwitable had; Juggler and Prime'll which were executed a little more smoother then Spree's bars mentioned/quoted above.

----------

v/Unfukwitable - Tad bit more consistent, wording/execution a tad bit better & creativity.

Battle Record
    0-1

4-3
    Let's get votes here
    @Smog @Letterman @E Tha Real @Shafi @alphadog @ john blaze @Lenox @Barcotic @ppl vote so we can get this going
    Last edited by Massaker; March 7th, 2015 at 05:30 PM

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Vs

Spree's wording was hella off and heavily deteriorated his punches. That Dark Matter punch was decent, but didn't make sense as it was more of a punch towards Gal than it was Unfukwitable. Unfukwitable started rather funny with his opening punches but appeared to have fallen off from there. Throughout the entire battle, Unfukwitable had much better wording and overall the harder punches.

Vote - Unfukwitable

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

4-4 uppin y'all!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Uppin this shit.

Battle Record
    0-1

@Alpha dog @Lenox @E Tha Real @Hipster @ active fl heads since LLL heads won't vote here. Can we get votes?

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

I said!...
    I've exposed ya concept recycle/biting & it's sad sir, I had to
    & those tactics will leave u broke, Un...like ya jaw after this battle
    meh
    I make gun shots a tasteful art, something U have to see
    Wen I glue ten in ya gut U'll leak out more shit, than that food allergy
    forced
    Dawg u know I'm a star, in this game I spit crack
    racist? No...
    But still wouldnt think this Dark Matter if he changed his name to Tic Tac
    no
    ur an aweful showing, performance been on sum fake "Act a threat"
    I'll ring down a curtain in this one...On ya head ta snap ya neck
    weak
    The punches I speak be like a loaded shotty that I'll break out n shoot
    Lately we don't see any Real $pit wen u talk...since he slapped the taste out'a u
    this was ok
    old school
    Ya bitch bout belt holders, & after this she won't abide ur loyal treatment
    But i'll hear "Noq's @ the door" After this, wen ya girl shows up to clean my royal penis
    the fuck?
    & I beat that hoes cunt, while u make her let out a rappish, fret screams
    u ever mentioned wit MUFF Destroyer? It's prob chop'n those fags concepts that u take from Netcees
    worded bad. coulda been ur best line

vs.

ok. nothin special
    no
    I'll do dawg vicisious, Ginsu to the throat he'll be on floor spittin;
    Up blood after I cut his 'Juggler' quick as a bad Circus audition.
    jugular/juggler forced so no
    Dude thinks he's in rare form?, Fuck the tone in his grammar,
    Him being in his Prime'll mean he's the farthest thing from goin BANANAS!
    no
    Chicks won't smooch on this goblin!, that's word to me, Buddy.
    Girls don't consider this 'Imp peck'able' but they do say he's Perfectly ugly.
    ok
    I was apart of a 'Flash Mob' We had fun and danced in public,
    Kill once 'Flashed Mobs' w/ his penis & over went lots of damage from it.
    no wack
    If Raps was wounds, Mines read like a wide gash.
    Lookin at his u 'Read scratch', Like robbing bank $ w/ a dye pack.
    bad wording
    he ain't ready for text scene, I'm the best seen.
    & this verse'll leave his ass shooken enough to be a twerkers wet dream.
    no.

nothin really to quote..

this was weak for a champ match i got unfuck takin the W for having better misses.. yall gotta step ur bars up, there was so much wack shit i could barely decide who the winner was.

vote - fuckwithable

Battle Record
    0-1

5-4 @Unfukwitable wins
    Closed